Democrats Propose Law Requiring Everyone Must Vote

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who said the Left are fascists who hate America?

California, soon to be Federal should they gain control of the White House and Senate.

The proposal, introduced in the state Assembly on Tuesday, would be unprecedented and probably challenged in court should it ultimately become law. It would place the burden for determining the civil penalty and the ultimate punishment on the secretary of state, California’s chief elections officer.

“Democracy is not a spectator sport — it requires the active participation of all its citizens,” the bill’s author, Assemblyman Marc Levine, D-San Rafael, said in a written statement. “California is a national leader on expanding voting rights to its citizens. Those rights come with a responsibility by registered voters to cast their ballot and make sure that their voice is heard by their government.”

Californians who register to vote would be required to cast ballots under new bill

This is a good thing.
You don't force people to do something they may not want to do, because the outcome might just be worse than you wanted. democrats force people to vote they may just turn around and vote Republican.

I would say I doubt this would pass, but it's California, so nothing would surprise me. However, such a law would be struck down as unconstitutional.

Will this moron enforce the right to bear arms and pass a law saying everyone must own firearms?

I live on the west coast, its all California now Oregon, Washington, and California. These people are intolerant control freaks to the nth degree.

WOW! The filth is losing it even further.

If you FORCE a person to vote when they don't want to vote...they will vote AGAINST you!

Do it democrats...DO IT! :auiqs.jpg:

I live on the west coast, its all California now Oregon, Washington, and California. These people are intolerant control freaks to the nth degree.
Why I fled. Happiest day was seeing the California Border in my rear view mirror

Where did you land? I'm on the hunt for a conservative county in a red state.
Virginia, which has its own issues. We picked here for the weather and we love history. The little bubble around DC is where all the Deep Staters live, but the rest is God fearing Trump country. I expect a backlash next election over the gun issue.

California, soon to be Federal should they gain control of the White House and Senate.

The proposal, introduced in the state Assembly on Tuesday, would be unprecedented and probably challenged in court should it ultimately become law. It would place the burden for determining the civil penalty and the ultimate punishment on the secretary of state, California’s chief elections officer.

“Democracy is not a spectator sport — it requires the active participation of all its citizens,” the bill’s author, Assemblyman Marc Levine, D-San Rafael, said in a written statement. “California is a national leader on expanding voting rights to its citizens. Those rights come with a responsibility by registered voters to cast their ballot and make sure that their voice is heard by their government.”

Californians who register to vote would be required to cast ballots under new bill

CALIFORNIA: The only state which could turn a RIGHT to vote, into a REQUIREMENT, under penalty of law.

And after that will come penalties for voting wrong (republican).

Here come the election police:

c63f267f-0e36-486c-97d6-f90865e1da82.jpg

The same people upset that fake children are separated from their false parents will be locking people up left and right for failure to vote by the required deadline: you now have 30 days to appeal with proof that you cast your ballot. Hope you get a good judge.

What are you in for?

I was in the hospital for kidney stones and didn't get my write in ballot mailed in time.

Yep. That's sure to bring a whole lotta new democratic supporters.

Why I fled. Happiest day was seeing the California Border in my rear view mirror

Where did you land? I'm on the hunt for a conservative county in a red state.
Virginia, which has its own issues. We picked here for the weather and we love history. The little bubble around DC is where all the Deep Staters live, but the rest is God fearing Trump country. I expect a backlash next election over the gun issue.

Virginia looks a lot like Oregon and Washington, a pocket of liberals took over the whole state.

After they pass this law...the next will be you must vote DEMOCRAT or you will be thrown into an oven & cooked alive!

What they need to do is pass a law that prevents Illegal Immigrants and Third World Imported Immigrants from voting and it being punishable by IMMEDIATE Deportation, but of course Leftists won't do that because they increasingly rely on Illegal Immigrants and especially Third World Imported Immigrants in general to vote for them to keep their miserable buttocks in office.

And this goes for ALL Western nations in general, it should not be allowed that Third World Imported Immigrants EVER get to vote in the nation they are squatting in to determine WHO runs that nation that they have contributed ZERO to financially or have contributed ZERO to assisting in building that nation.

Forum List

Back