Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

Yahoo!

Now for the house.... they just could pull it off too....

They won another Republican house seat tonight that was unexpected....!

Holy moly....

Repubs need to do a deep dive post mortem on why they didn't kick our asses?

the rebuke came from independents and never Trumper Rs....

this Dem win was not all young voters and roe v wade....
Trump is like an anchor weight attached to the legs of Republicans swimming in political waters.

We've watched for years as Trump attacked anyone and everyone who even mildly criticized him. Imagine what will happen to the Republican Party if and when they decide to cast him aside for their future well-being! I think he'll burn down the party in a media conflagration rather than bow out gracefully. If Republicans sense that coming, I wonder whether or not they'll support all the civil and criminal cases pending against him just to get rid of him.

At 9:18 Eastern Time, CNN projected that the Democrats would retain their leadership of the US Senate race with a Democratic win in Nevada as the incumbent Democrative Senator Catherine Cortez Masto defeats her Republican challenger, Adam Laxalt.

(So far, I've seen three threads on this subject, but based on information available on this site, I believe my thread was the first one posted)

Yep, great news. Chuck Schumer is speaking right now.

🚨 SENATE STAYS BLUE 🚨 NV SEALS IT — HOUSE HEADED FOR PHOTO FINISH

Yep, voters want to keep the democrats in power.
Even though 80% say we're on the wrong track.
That says that the people counting the votes are cheaters.

No, it says they do not trust the Repubs to do any better.

Also, Congress normally have an approval rating in the low teens and yet they get reelected at a greeter than 90% clip

Yet, you think that a poll asking 1,100 people is truth in fact.

Trump is like an anchor weight attached to the legs of Republicans swimming in political waters.

We've watched for years as Trump attacked anyone and everyone who even mildly criticized him. Imagine what will happen to the Republican Party if and when they decide to cast him aside for their future well-being! I think he'll burn down the party in a media conflagration rather than bow out gracefully. If Republicans sense that coming, I wonder whether or not they'll support all the civil and criminal cases pending against him just to get rid of him.
He will light the match next week when he announces his run.

Is that what it says/ Or is it saying that the wrong direction..is the one Trump and the MAGA crowd have been taking us in?

You guys..just cannot believe that we are rejecting you..and will continue to do so. Trump's Presidency was your high-water mark....soon MAGA will be a sad punchline--as the sane people on the Right deny ever even buying into it~

AHAHAHAHA !!!

Suck it losers

This is Karma for the Jan 6th Trump riots

The idiot republicans couldn't even win in this environment showing how weak their candidates and platform is.

Last edited:
Is that what it says/ Or is it saying that the wrong direction..is the on trump and the MAGA crowd have been taking us in?
You guys..just cannot believe that we are rejecting you..and will continue to do so. Trump's Presidency was your high-water mark....soon MAGA will be a sad punchline--as the sane people on the Right deny ever even buying into it~
1. News Flash: Biden has been president almost two years, 80% disagree with the democrat's direction, duh.
2. We'll see in 2024 where the voters want to take the US

Forum List

Back