Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

The GOP has nothing to offer Americans besides whining and crying about election fraud and fake scandals.

Everybody knows the economy would still be booming like it was in 2021 if Trump's best buddy Putin didn't start that war. Inflation is easing and the economy will boom again soon enough

The GOP has nothing to offer, but fake scandals and tears.

Yep, great news. Chuck Schumer is speaking right now.

🚨 SENATE STAYS BLUE 🚨 NV SEALS IT — HOUSE HEADED FOR PHOTO FINISH
This is what I was hoping for in the run up to the election. In fact, I posted a couple of years ago that I thought a bad showing in the midterms might very well be the impetus for Republicans to turn on Trump. After all, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. Then he lost the House in 2018. Then he lost the Presidency and the US Senate in 2020. Now this? Are Republican really so stupid as to allow Trump to drag them down in 2024 in some sort of emotional crazy fest as he assails his own party and the decent men and women of the Republican Party just because they won't bow to him like a bunch of supplicants?

1668308175508.png

The GOP has nothing to offer Americans besides whining and crying about election fraud and fake scandals.

Everybody knows the economy would still be booming like it was in 2021 if Trump's best buddy Putin didn't start that war. Inflation is easing and the economy will boom again soon enough

The GOP has nothing to offer, but fake scandals and tears.
Which US President supports Zelensky who was told by Trump not to ask to join NATO?

He will light the match next week when he announces his run.
I've been waiting for YEARS for Trump to get his comeuppance. This night might very well be the moment I've been waiting for over two thousand days.

Let Trump go to court (civil or criminal) and make his emotional pleas in forums where only the facts and the law truly matter. Maybe his days of bullying the entire country are at an end.

But...but...I thought we were going to see now? Oh wait..we did see..and it's not going to get any better for the MAGA crowd.
We did see. 80% of voters say we're on the wrong track, but still voted to stay on the wrong track.
Does the term "cognitive dissonance" mean anything to you?

Is that what it says/ Or is it saying that the wrong direction..is the one Trump and the MAGA crowd have been taking us in?

You guys..just cannot believe that we are rejecting you..and will continue to do so. Trump's Presidency was your high-water mark....soon MAGA will be a sad punchline--as the sane people on the Right deny ever even buying into it~
The effort to maintain our democracy is more important than what direction someone thinks we are moving.

I've been waiting for YEARS for Trump to get his comeuppance. This night might very well be the moment I've been waiting for over two thousand days.

Let Trump go to court (civil or criminal) and make his emotional pleas in forums where only the facts and the law truly matter. Maybe his days of bullying the entire country are at an end.
No, he is still going to make life miserable for the repub party.

We did see. 80% of voters say we're on the wrong track, but still voted to stay on the wrong track.
Does the term "cognitive dissonance" mean anything to you?
It does indeed. It's when someone refuses to accept reality in the face of overwhelming evidence. Like..claiming an election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary.
Or..believing that a uppercrust millionaire born with a silver phallus up his ass is somehow the friend of the poor white folk~

I consider this something to celebrate although our local news station says this is definite, not a projection :)

Democrats maintain control of Senate, NBC News projects, defeating many Trump-backed Republicans

WASHINGTON — Democrats defied historical trends and defeated several candidates backed by former President Donald Trump to keep control of the Senate, providing enormous relief for President Joe Biden.​
The battle for the House, meanwhile, remains too close to call.​

Which US President supports Zelensky who was told by Trump not to ask to join NATO?
Are you referring to the time that Trump illegally leveraged congressionally approved military aid for Ukraine, over another fake scandal lie??

The American people have rejected the MAGA lies.
The MAGA trash have pushed this shit way too far and the majority of American have rejected their bullshit and lies.

Herschel Walker is next, what a total joke he is. He's against abortion, but he has had like 20 abortions. MAGA republicans get to have all the abortions they want, but other Americans can't, what a MAGA joke

Last edited:
At 9:18 Eastern Time, CNN projected that the Democrats would retain their leadership of the US Senate race with a Democratic win in Nevada as the incumbent Democrative Senator Catherine Cortez Masto defeats her Republican challenger, Adam Laxalt.

(So far, I've seen three threads on this subject, but based on information available on this site, I believe my thread was the first one posted)
At both the state and Federal level, an unmitigated disaster for Republicans.

It does indeed. It's when someone refuses to accept reality in the face of overwhelming evidence. Like..claiming an election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary.
Or..believing that a uppercrust millionaire born with a silver phallus up his ass is somehow the friend of the poor white folk~
So true. trump railed against the Elite...while he is one of the most arrogant of the elite.

Forum List

Back