Democrats Pass Sweeping Gun Control

NRA-ILA | Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bill Passes House

H.4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:

• Widespread bans on commonly owned firearms,
  • Eliminating due process through expanded “Red Flag” laws,
  • Implementing new “safe storage” mandates in and out of your home,
  • Instituting expanded gun registry
  • Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
  • And much more.

And here again the lefts push to ban law abiding citizens 2 nd Amendment rights at every turn
Great example of why we can't trust the Liberal assholes with our Constituional rights. they will always go bat shit crazy.

Sounds AWESOME. Every state should have these laws.

The Second Amendment is about Militias that don't exist anymore.

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

Not one of those oppressive laws will ever do one thing to prevent a crime.

All that shit is going to get overturned anyhow.

A Federal Judge in California recently overturned the stupid assault weapons ban. The appeal will wind up being in the Supreme Court where, under Bruen, the Court will uphold the judgement. Time to put a stop with the stupid idiotic asshole Liberals infringing upon our Constitutional rights.

The gun in their house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of their household than a bad guy.
That is a lie. That has been debunked so many times on this forum but yet you still have your head up your ass.

The truth is that you stupid Moon Bats are 43 times more likely to say dumbshit things when discussing Constitutional rights.

H.4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:

• Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
  • And much more.

And here again the lefts push to ban law abiding citizens 2 nd Amendment rights at every turn

Is Hunter Biden exempt?

lol

Sure I have... you just don't like the implication that if the government can stop me from having Weaponized Anthrax, it can stop you from having an AR-15.
You stupid Moon Bat.

There is no Constitutional right to have "weaponized anthrax" but there is a right to keep and bear arms and an AR-15 is one of the most (if not the most) arm in common use in the US. In fact I am taking three of them out to the range to shoot tomorrow morning and pussy Libtard shitheads like you can kiss my ass if you are afraid.

Go read the Bill of Rights. I shit you not. It is in there. "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". You can take all your infringement bullshit and cram it up your Moon Bat ass.

Sure I have... you just don't like the implication that if the government can stop me from having Weaponized Anthrax, it can stop you from having an AR-15.
still comparing apples and oranges.

Distinction without a difference. There are some weapons that civilians shouldn't have, militia or not. If the whole purpose of giving the people arms to overthrow a hypothetically tyrannical government, then why is any "Armarment" off the table? It seems you'd have an easier time overthrowing the government with weaponized anthrax than an AR-15.
And, as Israel found out, sometimes the people simply need arms readily available for defense, whether foreign or domestic.

• And much more.

It's much harder to purge several million dissenting lives if they're armed.

The bed wetters are chomping on the bit to establish a modern concentration infrastructure. Not just temporary camps. They intend to make the human resources much more manageable on a permanent basis.

guncontroldemsdgfgjhkljlkjlk.jpg

guncontroldrmsrdumbjajhg.jpg

guncontrolwfbwfwkfb.jpg

Forum List

Back