Democrats Pass Sweeping Gun Control

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
NRA-ILA | Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bill Passes House

H.4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:

• Widespread bans on commonly owned firearms,
  • Eliminating due process through expanded “Red Flag” laws,
  • Implementing new “safe storage” mandates in and out of your home,
  • Instituting expanded gun registry
  • Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
  • And much more.

And here again the lefts push to ban law abiding citizens 2 nd Amendment rights at every turn

NRA-ILA | Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bill Passes House

H.4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:

• Widespread bans on commonly owned firearms,
  • Eliminating due process through expanded “Red Flag” laws,
  • Implementing new “safe storage” mandates in and out of your home,
  • Instituting expanded gun registry
  • Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
  • And much more.

And here again the lefts push to ban law abiding citizens 2 nd Amendment rights at every turn
Sounds AWESOME. Every state should have these laws.

The Second Amendment is about Militias that don't exist anymore.

Mandatory Registration of all guns.

All guns must be stored in a locked place.

The first step to gun confiscation is registration of guns, so later they can demand you turn them in.

This happened in Canada and Europe

The first step to gun confiscation is registration of guns, so later they can demand you turn them in.

And Canada and Europe have nowhere near our homicide and crime rates.

Again, sounds like a great idea.

And Canada and Europe have nowhere near our homicide and crime rates.

Again, sounds like a great idea.
I hope your neighbor puts this sign in their yard.

neighbor-has-no-guns.jpg

Joe proves, once again, he can't read.
I can read just fine.

Well-regulated militias are clearly mentioned.

Guns are not.

Arms are.. but "Arms" could be howitzers, machine guns, weaponized Anthrax, nerve gas, tactical nukes, and a whole lot of other items that average civilians are not allowed to own because that would be stupid.

I hope your neighbor puts this sign in their yard.

The gun in their house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of their household than a bad guy.

Since you mentioned it, I actually HAD a neighbor who had a gun.

In 2011, he shot out his patio door with it. The bullet no doubt sailed through the parking lot, but thankfully didn't hit anyone. The local PD stopped by, caught him lying about someone shooting at him. (Quickly determined to be a lie because of how the glass was scattered), but didn't confiscate his gun.

A few weeks later, he shot himself.

The gun in their house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of their household than a bad guy.

Since you mentioned it, I actually HAD a neighbor who had a gun.

In 2011, he shot out his patio door with it. The bullet no doubt sailed through the parking lot, but thankfully didn't hit anyone. The local PD stopped by, caught him lying about someone shooting at him. (Quickly determined to be a lie because of how the glass was scattered), but didn't confiscate his gun.

A few weeks later, he shot himself.

OIP.0uGt9O1YuuKn9g6lV1yfWwHaDz

I can read just fine.

Guns are not.

Arms are.. but "Arms" could be howitzers, machine guns, weaponized Anthrax, nerve gas, tactical nukes, and a whole lot of other items that average civilians are not allowed to own because that would be stupid.
and the right was given to the People, not the militia. short attention span?

as far as arms? you spent how long in the military, and don't know the difference between Arms and armament?

you just passed lame and headed full speed to pathetic.

as far as arms? you spent how long in the military, and don't know the difference between Arms and armament?

Distinction without a difference. There are some weapons that civilians shouldn't have, militia or not. If the whole purpose of giving the people arms to overthrow a hypothetically tyrannical government, then why is any "Armarment" off the table? It seems you'd have an easier time overthrowing the government with weaponized anthrax than an AR-15.

Distinction without a difference. There are some weapons that civilians shouldn't have, militia or not. If the whole purpose of giving the people arms to overthrow a hypothetically tyrannical government, then why is any "Armarment" off the table? It seems you'd have an easier time overthrowing the government with weaponized anthrax than an AR-15.
Distinction without a difference.
without a difference?

you just passed pathetic. Where's your next stop?

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.......who are the PEOPLE mentioned in the second half of that amendment joe?....

Who cares?

For 200 years, the courts have ruled that the militia clause of that Amendment gave governments the right to regulate who could own a gun and what kind of gun they could own.

Why can't I, as "The people" own weaponized anthrax?

without a difference?

you just passed pathetic. Where's your next stop?
Let me know when you want to address a point, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

Who cares?

For 200 years, the courts have ruled that the militia clause of that Amendment gave governments the right to regulate who could own a gun and what kind of gun they could own.

Let me know when you want to address a point, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.
you still haven't 'discussed' who has the right to bear arms as mentioned in the Second, or the difference between arms and armaments.

Sounds very 1938 Germany-ish.

The bill is UnConstitutional as per the Supremacy clause.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Who cares?

sorry joe it aint that easy......this is about having a gun ...words have meaning.....the people mean all US citizens .....if you want to own biologicals then get an amendment about the right of the people to keep and bear Biologicals, shall not be infringed.............

Forum List

Back