Democrats Party of the Rich Elites...GOP Party of the Working Man

Democrats do everything they can so that workers are not able to keep their money.

How could a party of looters be for the working man?
My tax dollars go to public aid so I can prop up a generational victim class that will vote Democrat.

‘Sh*thole’ projected onto Trump Hotel in Washington DC
Trump Hotel in downtown Washington DC got a surprise makeover last night—with the expletive President Donald Trump has used to describe developing world countries beamed onto its outer walls.
mouths-trumpo.jpg
Oh boy...that was so cool. Did you toilet paper the trees too?

Yeah. Let's pretend Republicans didn't elect the the first billionaire to sit in the Oval Office.
They did not. Most of the founding fathers, in their day, were equivalent of billionaires.

Trump Hotel in downtown Washington DC got a surprise makeover last night—with the expletive President Donald Trump has used to describe developing world countries beamed onto its outer walls.
Dude you support an Orange clown that calls entire classes of people and countries shit holes so Fuck your sanctimonious pretense at being serious ..you support a FUCKING IMMATURE ORANGE CLOWN

Yeah. Let's pretend Republicans didn't elect the the first billionaire to sit in the Oval Office.
The difference is that Trump made his billion BEFORE he became POTUS. The last two Democrats made a fortune by being POTUS. Bill Clinton never made $50,000 a year before he became president. Now he's a multi millionaire. The only real job Obama ever had was when he worked at Baskin Robbins.
Democrats get rich off politics...go around claiming, “I feel your pain...” then pick your pocket.

Dude you support an Orange clown that calls entire classes of people and countries shit holes so Fuck your sanctimonious pretense at being serious ..you support a FUCKING IMMATURE ORANGE CLOWN
Entire classes of people? Post the quote? As for certain nations...he spoke the truth if that is what he said. Most Third World Nations are complete fucking shitholes.

The difference is that Trump made his billion BEFORE he became POTUS. The last two Democrats made a fortune by being POTUS. Bill Clinton never made $50,000 a year before he became president. Now he's a multi millionaire. The only real job Obama ever had was when he worked at Baskin Robbins.
Democrats get rich off politics...go around claiming, “I feel your pain...” then pick your pocket.
x38.gif.pagespeed.ic.CAE3Z9dIaf.png
index.cfm

Historically Republicans are known for being pro-business, anti-labor and anti-consumer.

For the most part these days business has either reached a win-win with labor or else moved operations off-shore. Thus in terms of working folks, the only ones the Democrats have retained are public school teachers and other government workers.
And minorities that they keep as an angry victim class. Democrats stirred up “ Black Lives Matter” campaign to churn out black votes for Hillary...and cops died in the violence that followed. Democratic Party has blood on its hands.

index.cfm
Jesse Jackson Foundation...lmfao. What a tool. You think this data is accurate. What a easily manipulated simpleton.

Historically Republicans are known for being pro-business, anti-labor and anti-consumer.

For the most part these days business has either reached a win-win with labor or else moved operations off-shore. Thus in terms of working folks, the only ones the Democrats have retained are public school teachers and other government workers.
And minorities that they keep as an angry victim class. Democrats stirred up “ Black Lives Matter” campaign to churn out black votes for Hillary...and cops died in the violence that followed. Democratic Party has blood on its hands.
there is a "white genocide" going on ...get current cry baby LOL

and do tell us how great the GOP is with the economy so I can refute it totally LOL

index.cfm
Jesse Jackson Foundation...lmfao. What a tool. You think this data is accurate. What a easily manipulated simpleton.
You have some other data ...because I do :LOL

here is Bloomberg but I have Forbes too LOL
7250297246_f3276661f9.jpg

The difference between rich Republican politicians and rich Democrat politicians is that Republicans were rich before they were elected and the Dems made their millions after they were elected.

index.cfm
You have some other data ...because I do :LOL

here is Bloomberg but I have Forbes too LOL
7250297246_f3276661f9.jpg
Ike, Nixon, Trump, GWBush and HW Bush are all Republicans.
United States Unemployment Rates by President, 1948-2016

there is a "white genocide" going on ...get current cry baby LOL

and do tell us how great the GOP is with the economy so I can refute it totally LOL
Damn right there is. White males are under attack by the elitist liberal establishment.

The ideal voter for the Democratic National Committee. Half-witted and on welfare. The liberal elites get rich off her ignorance in voting.

Forum List

Back