Racist Pig

Humorme

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2017
United States Representative John Lewis has a major problem with my county commissioner. It appears that my commissioner called Lewis a racist pig.

A year later, Gwinnett’s ‘racist pig’ saga still reverberates

A year after this insignificant faux pas was made, this crap is still in the news.

Meanwhile, Rep. John Lewis wants to criticize Donald Trump over Trump's allegedly racist remarks and - watch for it... read it carefully...

Rep. John Lewis Says Being Racist Must Be In Trump’s DNA

Rep. John Lewis Says Being Racist Must Be In Trump's DNA | HuffPost

WTH?????

Okay, let me get this straight:

Your DNA determines that you might be a racist. Trump being white has a "racist" DNA. I'm sick of the dishonesty. We act like black racism is okay. Rep. John Lewis thinks that people are programmed, by their DNA to be racist.

It's official. It's not bad to be called a racist. What's good for the blacks is good for the whites. Now, we can talk about the differences without the pretend outrage.... unless the black people now want to denounce Lewis and admit that my county commissioner had it right. John Lewis is a racist pig. Hell, he even says oink when he eats.

Calling Lewis "the icon" a pig is an insult to pigs! Lewis is a grotesque, anti-American, treasonous, White-hating dummy.

Forum List

Back