Democrats Once Again Attacking Democracy

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Instead of letting voters vote on who they want their representatives to be, democrats from Georgia are trying to stop Marjorie Taylor Greene from being able to run in the state's elections, bypassing democracy. This after a similar effort against Madison Cawthorn in North Carolina attacking democracy and, of course, democrats trying their best to stop Trump from running in 2024 so that voters can't vote for him. Why is it democrats are attacking our democracy and not letting voters vote for who they want? Talk about vote suppression! Don't Americans have the right to vote for who they want to vote for without democrats attacking our democracy?

Instead of letting voters vote on who they want their representatives to be, democrats from Georgia are trying to stop Marjorie Taylor Greene from being able to run in the state's elections, bypassing democracy. This after a similar effort against Madison Cawthorn in North Carolina attacking democracy and, of course, democrats trying their best to stop Trump from running in 2024 so that voters can't vote for him. Why is it democrats are attacking our democracy and not letting voters vote for who they want? Talk about vote suppression! Don't Americans have the right to vote for who they want to vote for without democrats attacking our democracy?

Settle it in court. It is the American and trumpian way. If they can prove she was part of it, she should not be allowed to run. If they cannot, she can run, but should be defeated, as the unAmerican Putin supporting White Nationalist swine she is.

Settle it in court. It is the American and trumpian way. If they can prove she was part of it, she should not be allowed to run. If they cannot, she can run, but should be defeated, as the unAmerican Putin supporting White Nationalist swine she is.
So, you are fine with bypassing the will of the voters to take her out so she can't run, attacking how our democracy works? You find someone you don't like and find a way to stop voters from voting for that person? If that isn't an attack on our democracy then I don't know what is.

So, you are fine with bypassing the will of the voters to take her out so she can't run, attacking how our democracy works? You find someone you don't like and find a way to stop voters from voting for that person? If that isn't an attack on our democracy then I don't know what is.
Dems willfully ignore and break laws when it gets in the way of their agenda. Dems knowingly violate the US Constitution because they can tie things up in the courts for years before their unconstitutional BS is overturned.

Dems willfully ignore and break laws when it gets in the way of their agenda. Dems knowingly violate the US Constitution because they can tie things up in the courts for years before their unconstitutional BS is overturned.

I read an article recently about the new justice who could be a "transformational" justice if the court didn't lean right. In other words, she has no intention of following the Constitution and only seeks to transform the Constitution into what she wants it to be.

If she is precuded from running by the constitutional intent of the framers, YES. People who choose to make themselves ineligible to be on a ballot for public office, should not be on the ballot. No big mystery there. Otherwise people that can, would or have attacked democracy or the country itself, might be considered for responsible positions of leadership able to effect policy or gain a voice, as if they were fit to be considered. Remember, if that is what the courts ends up saying, as the charge is proven, you do not want some anti-American piece of shit in office. If it is not what the court finds, than it is just people like me that think her a piece of shit, and I don't vote in that state anyway.

No time for that process to work before elections. How bout they follows the damn rules? Too hard for leftist to do I suppose.

No time for that process to work before elections. How bout they follows the damn rules? Too hard for leftist to do I suppose.
How about following the constitution? It hasn't let me down. If she is guilty, and that is IF, you and Americans loyal to the country and the constitution don't want her, do you? If she committed acts that preclude her, she chose to do them, so who cares?

How about following the constitution? It hasn't let me down. If she is guilty, and that is IF, you and Americans loyal to the country and the constitution don't want her, do you? If she committed acts that preclude her, she chose to do them, so who cares?
Since when has anyone on the left cared one way or the other about the constitution? How bout we find out if Biden colluded with his son to enrich his family? He's impeachable right now over repealing title 42. Shouldn't we start those constitutional proceedings right now?

Since when has anyone on the left cared one way or the other about the constitution? How bout we find out if Biden colluded with his son to enrich his family? He's impeachable right now over repealing title 42. Shouldn't we start those constitutional proceedings right now?
If you meet somebody on the left, ask them. I took an oath and upheld it (still do, for that matter), so I'm not the right one to ask.

Forum List

Back