Democrats need to come clean on gas prices

Sorry Dims, but you must now face the inconvenient truth sooner or later

1. Putin and Saudi Arabia are not the only reasons gas prices are higher. They contribute, but by far not the main reason.

2. Governments across the world have declared war on fossil fuels, and through a myriad of government policies and regulations and making industry know they must make changes have driven up prices of fossil fuels

3. Covid impacted inflation as well. Government policies around the world to manage Covid has contributed to this mess as well since it disrupted supply lines and created shortages/inflation

So here is what you do democrats, make your case to the American people why it is necessary for them to go through such financial pain. Tell them that we need to save mother earth and that all of the Covid policies were needed to save humans from Covid, otherwise, we would have all died.

The truth is plain for all to see, democrats had this planned all along

2022-08-12-IEEFA-Frackers-restraint-survey-360x216-v1-01-500x300.png

Not quite true. We got a truce for our soldiers and for our Nato Allies. No other condition of the conditioned based withdrawal was ever met by the Taliban, but still the Trumpybear persisted in withdrawing most of our troops right before Biden took office. The new president was left with only 2500 troops. The Dirty Don had forced the Afghans to release 5000 Taliban fighters.
Look at the number of deaths during Trump's truce. Some of those prisoners were ISIS, not Taliban.

Look at the number of deaths during Trump's truce. Some of those prisoners were ISIS, not Taliban.
US troops, our allies, and the Taliban benefited from the truce. The Afghan Army and the Afghan government were not protected by the truce.

No, I'm blaming Biden for letting the Taliban swarm to victory in just days.
Of course you are. It was Biden's fault Trump allowed the Taliban to skirt most all the conditions of the conditioned base agreement. The troop withdrawals Trump ordered down well below the agreement numbers must also be Biden fault. I bet you even blame Biden for Trump ordering the complete evacuation on Jan 15 2021 too? Just as you'll blame Trump's flip flop a couple days later on Biden too. Got it. Saul Biden. He did it.

I don't have a leader and neither does America. Not sure why you would think I'd vote for candidates that are idiots, only Republicans and Democrats will do that. Trump and Biden have/had no real effect on the economy, yet both were quick to take credit when it was going well.
Sure bro...

You can't still have Trump's dick fur on your lips and then pretend "Bro, I don't support either one" -- shut yo goofy ass up

So you still can't be an adult, about what I expect from a Biden butthole sniffer.
I understand where me presenting facts that debunk your dumb shit to the point yo goofy ass had to come out and say "but bro, I don't support either one" -- makes you think I am Biden fan.... I don't give a fuck about who you support...

I asked a simple question..what Trump policy made gas 2.00 a gallon in 2020?

But he would surrender unconditionally to terrorist and negotiate with them.
No matter how you want to spin it, Russia felt more confident invading Ukraine since we just sat back and let the Taliban do it. If we hadn't done that, Russia may never have invaded Ukraine.

What does energy independent mean...not just the buzz term

I mean tell me how that works in your mind??

Seriously, tell me how that energy independent played out in everyday life

By the way, why do you keep ignoring the fat that oil production is still high.....so are you saying we went from being "ENERGY INDEPENDENT" to not in the span of a few months...how?

Even tho, we are still "Energy Independent"

Do you just say words to make you feel better?
Well Biden did stop the Keystone pipeline which would've gave us 500,000 barrels a day. Biden stopped federal drilling. Yes he still leased some land but won't give the permits. Also the price of oil started to rise the day after the election and is at record highs now. Biden is a fuck up. Even Obama said so.

Of course you are. It was Biden's fault Trump allowed the Taliban to skirt most all the conditions of the conditioned base agreement. The troop withdrawals Trump ordered down well below the agreement numbers must also be Biden fault. I bet you even blame Biden for Trump ordering the complete evacuation on Jan 15 2021 too? Just as you'll blame Trump's flip flop a couple days later on Biden too. Got it. Saul Biden. He did it.
Democrats constantly accused Trump of not taking any responsibility for anything and yet here we are, under Biden, Afghanistan was someone else's fault, inflation is someone else's fault, and Ukraine is someone else's fault. Everything is someone else's fault. With over 70% of Americans saying that the country is headed in the wrong direction, the left's response is, "It's someone else's fault but we're going to keep on going in this same direction".

Well Biden did stop the Keystone pipeline which would've gave us 500,000 barrels a day. Biden stopped federal drilling. Yes he still leased some land but won't give the permits. Also the price of oil started to rise the day after the election and is at record highs now. Biden is a fuck up. Even Obama said so.
Keystone pipeline is already running......you are talking about an extension...

And why do you think transporting tar sands from Canada across the US is supposed to be for us??

I swear the way you folks fixate on dumb shit and don't even once stop to think about it...

Democrats constantly accused Trump of not taking any responsibility for anything and yet here we are, under Biden, Afghanistan was someone else's fault, inflation is someone else's fault, and Ukraine is someone else's fault. Everything is someone else's fault. With over 70% of Americans saying that the country is headed in the wrong direction, the left's response is, "It's someone else's fault but we're going to keep on going in this same direction".

You don't think Trump should get credit for bringing home over 10 thousand troops after signing the Skedaddle Accords, or getting a truce agreement with the Taliban that kept our troops safe from the Taliban for the remainder of the occupation? You just want to blame Biden no matter what. Like it wasn't Putin's fault for invading Ukraine, it was Joe Biden. Like the price of oil wasn't tied to the world wide production cuts in 2020 and the industries inability to get production back to pre-pandemic levels, it was Joe Biden. He did it.

Nope, Canada doesn't give us oil, we buy it. We would still be buying the same amount of foreign oil, enough to offset our production deficiencies with or without it. It is a non factor for American oil. It would increase Canada's production. The pause on new drilling permits were the first to go by by. The price of oil has been rising since it sold for negative dollars in 2020.

Everything you claimed is wrong and you call President Biden a fuck up?

You don't think Trump should get credit for bringing home over 10 thousand troops after signing the Skedaddle Accords, or getting a truce agreement with the Taliban that kept our troops safe from the Taliban for the remainder of the occupation? You just want to blame Biden no matter what. Like it wasn't Putin's fault for invading Ukraine, it was Joe Biden. Like the price of oil wasn't tied to the world wide production cuts in 2020 and the industries inability to get production back to pre-pandemic levels, it was Joe Biden. He did it.
Perhaps you are unaware of how simultaneously powerful and weak Joe Biden really is

We import 4.3 million bpd from Canada.

Keystone pipeline is already running......you are talking about an extension...

And why do you think transporting tar sands from Canada across the US is supposed to be for us??

I swear the way you folks fixate on dumb shit and don't even once stop to think about it...
Any oil put on the market will cause the price to drop.so 500,000 more a day would help. Biden blames Putin and his war, but Biden gave Putin the pipeline to fund his war. So either way. It's his fault.

Forum List

Back