Democrats MUST distance themselves from Antifa. Stat

Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.

Why do inner city representatives escape your mandate?

Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.

Democrats seem to be only ones linking white supremacist to republicans. No republican I know is a white supremacist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.

Democrats seem to be only ones linking white supremacist to republicans. No republican I know is a white supremacist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is politics. Intellectual honesty is frowned upon by both "ends".

Forum List

Back