Democrats MUST distance themselves from Antifa. Stat

Even the liberal Atlantic magazine admits Antifa is VIOLENT!! Read it & WEEP libs!!

The Rise of the Violent Left

The Atlantic is not liberal. Just because they don't kiss psycho Trump's ass 24/7, easily manipulated goose-steppers such as yourself, think they are liberal or better yet, "fakes news".
I have subscribed to The Atlantic for 15 years and they have had numerous articles that have been negative about Democrats/liberals.
Now continue on with your clueless rants driven by your news resources that are 100% pro-Trump, 24/7. :up:

Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.
Nah, they just give them a platform on the Leftist News every night, same as they do for Neo Nazis.

You have a news clip? Haven't seen them.

Even the liberal Atlantic magazine admits Antifa is VIOLENT!! Read it & WEEP libs!!

The Rise of the Violent Left

The Atlantic is not liberal. Just because they don't kiss psycho Trump's ass 24/7, easily manipulated goose-steppers such as yourself, think they are liberal or better yet, "fakes news".
I have subscribed to The Atlantic for 15 years and they have had numerous articles that have been negative about Democrats/liberals.
Now continue on with your clueless rants driven by your news resources that are 100% pro-Trump, 24/7. :up:

The Atlantic is a far left drone religious dogma site.

But only a far left drone would not see that!

Proof once again you are a far left drone!

Any Democrat running for office that doesn't represent an inner city slum MUST disavow Antifa if they expect to win any elections.
This group has ratcheted the violence & rhetoric up so high that even my Democrat friends can't stand them. I have two friends in particular who are die hard leftists but are furious at the damage this group is doing to their party and almost equally upset about the way the media is portraying this group.
There is so much video evidence about this groups violence that any Democrat caught on camera or in a debate not disavowing this group will be finished politically.

The far left will never disavow any terrorist group, they would not even speak out against ISIS..

Repubs seem to be the only one linking antifa and Dems. Not sure a dem has ever spoken of them.
Nah, they just give them a platform on the Leftist News every night, same as they do for Neo Nazis.

I kind thought you might live in a cave or a Soviet Union Bomb Shelter.

The far left will never disavow any terrorist group, they would not even speak out against ISIS..

Bill Ayers thinks The Democrat Party needs more guys like him.

I only hear about antifa from the right.

Exactly the far left will not report on their terrorist groups..

You are boring. The Left is Fascist & Communist.
So you get your choice of marching with THE KKK, or Marching with ANTIFA.
And since they are GODLESS, you get to vote for THE Antichrist when he accepts the Democrat Nomination for President.
New World Order!

No, now stop giving the left ways to not be elected. We want more violence from the left, we want more hate groups burning cities and punching women who support free speech. Yes, the more the left goes off the rails, the longer they wont regain power.
More politics over country. You want more violence. Says it all.
Yep, the more you lefties destroy stuff, the more moderates move to the right. You libtards are your worst enemy.

Are you kidding? Demoncrats are married to Antifa, and I hope they stay that way. It lets the country know just how insanely insidious they are.

Do not listen to Grandpa.....democrats....embrace antifa...embrace black lives matter....they are your enforcement wing.....use them.....beat more innocent people, burn more buildings...this is what the democrat party is......hate, racism and violence.....please, for the sake of the U.S., which you hate, please keep revealing exactly who and what you are....

You are boring. The Left is Fascist & Communist.
So you get your choice of marching with THE KKK, or Marching with ANTIFA.
And since they are GODLESS, you get to vote for THE Antichrist when he accepts the Democrat Nomination for President.
New World Order!

You must do a lot of drugs.

No, now stop giving the left ways to not be elected. We want more violence from the left, we want more hate groups burning cities and punching women who support free speech. Yes, the more the left goes off the rails, the longer they wont regain power.
Yep, the more you lefties destroy stuff, the more moderates move to the right. You libtards are your worst enemy.
You are the one wanting violence for politics. No care for country. Sad.

Are you kidding? Demoncrats are married to Antifa, and I hope they stay that way. It lets the country know just how insanely insidious they are.

Most Dems probably never heard of antifa. Get real.

Antifa seems to be a distraction from Repub incompetence. I've seen no dem support.

You are the one wanting violence for politics. No care for country. Sad.
I have every care for the country but it is your side doing the violence, when it spills over into my city, then your violence will be met with my violence and you are going to regret it. Liberalism is a cancer on society and must be removed, before the world could be made Great again.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

Forum List

Back