Democrats lie about recession

Leech, have we returned to the same number of people working in 2019 under Trump - 157 million, yet?

No?

GDP down, inflation up?

What do they call that? Recession and inflation? Oh yeah, Stagflation. Hey, maybe Quid Pro can get mortgage rates up to 20% again?

FruitCake... 158,111,000

The size of one’s house does not determine their living standard.

You may have a McMansion but the best restaurant within an hour is an Applebees, your standard of living isn’t as good as it seems.

You’re being far too subjective.

The objective fact is that Democratic areas have much more economic output than Republican ones.

Dense cities have more economic activity.

The most productive members live in the red suburbs and work in the blue shit hole cities.

The most productive members live in the red suburbs and work in the blue shit hole cities.

They also have more poverty. Yet even factoring in that poverty, they still produce more for the economy.

He got rid of Trump's policies and look where we are at.
Where are we at?

We have had 50 days of decreasing gas prices. I don't think 10 oil leases sold that wouldn't be producing any oil for years would have changed that.

However, russia invading Ukraine has changed energy issues.

You're just being a chump.

No, that's not true.

But 477 counties that voted for Biden in 2020 produce 70% of our countries GDP.

Where are we at?

We have had 50 days of decreasing gas prices. I don't think 10 oil leases sold that wouldn't be producing any oil for years would have changed that.

However, russia invading Ukraine has changed energy issues.

You're just being a chump.
Lol, Biden still has along way to go before he is at where he started.

LOL

Making fun of you rightards. Still, one poster on one thread who said it was the best economy ever. And again, he was mocking Trump.
it was only the best economy we have had since xiden was president…largely due to the fact it was only month 2 in his admin…it’s gone clearly horribly down hill since dembot policies hit

who can afford to in xiden recession.??
I can.

You must be a loser. A bottom halfer.

You should get a new job.

It's passing you by. The Great Resignation means lots of openings. LOSER!

I can't find it but of all the people who quit and got new jobs, over 60% of them got raises even after factoring in inflation.

Let me repeat, even after factoring in inflation.

Of the people who stayed, less than half of us got raises after factoring in inflation. Job hoppers get rewarded for taking risks. I stayed. I did not get a raise last year. Luckily I make a lot already. After inflation, I make less.

People at my brother's company complained that new people made more than them. He said yea, they took a chance. A risk. You did not. You sat put.

I am not a risk taker. Are you? If you are complaining, what do you have to lose? Anyone complaining needs to look for a better job. They are out there.

And stop listening to right wing liars.

Did you hear Alex Jones finally admitted Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax?

Show where it has been declared a recession by any economic body

Fox News doesn’t count
/------/ Here ya go Spanky. Different rules for Republican presidents.
December, 2007: The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) retrospectively declares that the economic downturn, which was later dubbed the “Great Recession,” began at the end of 2007, after two consecutive quarters of declining economic growth. At the beginning of the downturn, the U.S. unemployment rate is 5 percent and the net worth of American households stands at $69 trillion. The latter figure falls to $55 trillion over the course of the recession.

/------/ Here ya go Spanky. Different rules for Republican presidents.
December, 2007: The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) retrospectively declares that the economic downturn, which was later dubbed the “Great Recession,” began at the end of 2007, after two consecutive quarters of declining economic growth. At the beginning of the downturn, the U.S. unemployment rate is 5 percent and the net worth of American households stands at $69 trillion. The latter figure falls to $55 trillion over the course of the recession.
Nice try Skippy

But you failed to point out a leading Economist TODAY willing to proclaim a Recession

All the links I have posted show they are not willing to declare a Recession based solely on two negative quarters
All point to other factors that are showing otherwise

Your claim that historically, two negative quarters qualify as a recession. But can you point to other Recessions that were adding 300,000 jobs a month ?

Nice try Skippy

But you failed to point out a leading Economist TODAY willing to proclaim a Recession

All the links I have posted show they are not willing to declare a Recession based solely on two negative quarters

Your claim that historically, two negative quarters qualify as a recession. But can you point to other Recessions that were adding 300,000 jobs a month ?

Fucking liar.

Dozens have been provided to you - in fact the only one not telling the truth about the recession is the clown Krugman.

Ooze back into your sewer.

Nice try Skippy

/----/ "But you failed to point out a leading Economist TODAY willing to proclaim a Recession"
Your exact quote:"Show where it has been declared a recession by any economic body
Fox News doesn’t count"
Don't hurt your back when you constantly move the goal posts. They are heavy suckers.

I can.

You must be a loser. A bottom halfer.

You should get a new job.

It's passing you by. The Great Resignation means lots of openings. LOSER!

I can't find it but of all the people who quit and got new jobs, over 60% of them got raises even after factoring in inflation.

Let me repeat, even after factoring in inflation.

Of the people who stayed, less than half of us got raises after factoring in inflation. Job hoppers get rewarded for taking risks. I stayed. I did not get a raise last year. Luckily I make a lot already. After inflation, I make less.

People at my brother's company complained that new people made more than them. He said yea, they took a chance. A risk. You did not. You sat put.

I am not a risk taker. Are you? If you are complaining, what do you have to lose? Anyone complaining needs to look for a better job. They are out there.

And stop listening to right wing liars.

Did you hear Alex Jones finally admitted Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax?

typical selfish cultist…xiden’s inflation is 9.1 percent…thousands are forced to take two jobs to make ends meet, more are delaying retirement because of his inflation and recession…but you cultist that out your cult before country ignore reality…it’s truly sad

/----/ "But you failed to point out a leading Economist TODAY willing to proclaim a Recession"
Your exact quote:"Show where it has been declared a recession by any economic body
Fox News doesn’t count"
Don't hurt your back when you constantly move the goal posts. They are heavy suckers.
Still waiting for TODAYs economy to be declared a recession

typical selfish cultist…xiden’s inflation is 9.1 percent…thousands are forced to take two jobs to make ends meet, more are delaying retirement because of his inflation and recession…but you cultist that out your cult before country ignore reality…it’s truly sad
There was a massive wave of retirements during COVID which drastically impacted the labor force resulting in a lot of inflation as employers scramble to get employees in the tight labor pool.

This has benefited the lower half of the country disproportionately who have seen incomes rise higher than inflation.

Forum List

Back