Democrats lie about recession

I have given you numerous reasons and links as to why I believe we are in a recession, and you disagree. What more needs to be said?
Get back to me when job numbers tank and unemployment goes up

That could happen but it hasn’t yet

There are plenty of jobs out there, many Americans are forced to take two jobs to simply make ends meet in the Xiden economy....the sad part is wages just can't keep up with the Xiden inflation...which has lead to the Xiden recession

you clearly haven’t paid attention to your fellow dembots! i march, two months after he took office they claimed we had the best economy ever! they even started threads about it

the reality is now matter how you look at it, we are worse off today the. we were even during a global pandemic, thanks joe

"Dembots?"

It was one person and he was mocking Trump.

How does it change the fact that Democratic run parts of the country are far more prosperous than Republican?
that’s not what that means…it means more people live there…but they are now fleeing because dembot policies have wreaked the opportunities there for the working class…

that’s not what that means…it means more people live there…but they are now fleeing because dembot policies have wreaked the opportunities there for the working class…
Whatever “fleeing” is going on (you’re being emotional, try being objective), it doesn’t change the fact that they’re still far more prosperous than Republican counties.

The data doesn’t lie.

When Biden took office the economy was hardly booming.

It had just started to recover from COVID shut downs

We’re you sleeping in mom’s basement?
In January the left was bragging about how great the economy was and the year over year growth and that inflation wasn't a worry because it was transitory. Come to find out Biden wants all the credit, whether he deserves it or not, but he wants absolutely no blame for anything bad, it is everyone else's fault.

Biden-voting counties equal 70% of America’s economy.​

And now over 60% of all Americans are worried about the economy and believe we are heading in the wrong direction.

actually he highlighted how great an economy trump left for xiden

Again, one person, one thread.

And again, he was mocking Trump who earlier declared giving us the best economy ever.

A vast majority of people.
A majority of Americans are worried about our economy, inflation and most feel we are heading in the wrong direction. Not sure where you get your info.

When Biden took office the economy was hardly booming.

It had just started to recover from COVID shut downs

We’re you sleeping in mom’s basement?
Lying as always I see.

Per the radical left Brookings circa 2020;

{Between February and April 2020, overall retail sales sank 22 percent before quickly recovering to their pre-pandemic level just a few months later. As people began social distancing, spending shifted to at-home consumption, benefiting businesses like online retailers, grocery stores, and suppliers of building and garden materials. Indeed, spending on total retail sales has averaged 16 percent higher than its pre-pandemic level so far this year. At the same time, some categories of retail sales were severely depressed until showing signs of recovery in March of this year; those include in-person dining and spending on clothes, electronics, and appliances.}

The next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

Whatever “fleeing” is going on (you’re being emotional, try being objective), it doesn’t change the fact that they’re still far more prosperous than Republican counties.

The data doesn’t lie.

The standard of living in most Democratic areas is less than most Republican areas. That is what matters, not that urban centers overpay their union garbage collectors. Those garbage collectors still live in hovels as do the majority of those making more money in large urban areas like NYC. A garbage collector in NYC can make more than an engineer in certain parts of the country but I can assure you the engineer has a nicer home and more spending money.

Leech, have we returned to the same number of people working in 2019 under Trump - 157 million, yet?

No?

GDP down, inflation up?

What do they call that? Recession and inflation? Oh yeah, Stagflation. Hey, maybe Quid Pro can get mortgage rates up to 20% again?

The standard of living in most Democratic areas is less than most Republican areas. That is what matters, not that urban centers overpay their union garbage collectors. Those garbage collectors still live in hovels as do the majority of those making more money in large urban areas like NYC. A garbage collector in NYC can make more than an engineer in certain parts of the country but I can assure you the engineer has a nicer home and more spending money.
The size of one’s house does not determine their living standard.

You may have a McMansion but the best restaurant within an hour is an Applebees, your standard of living isn’t as good as it seems.

You’re being far too subjective.

The objective fact is that Democratic areas have much more economic output than Republican ones.

Forum List

Back