Democrats Kneel To The Annoying Child Who Knows Nothing

Democrats Kneel To The Annoying Child Who Knows Nothing

This should come as no surprise....Libs brag about being led by ignorant unwise children, degenerate drug addict thugs like George Floyd, illiterate inner city welfare filth, chicks with dicks, faggots, rug munchers, feminazis and wetbacks...The Democrat Party has completely become the party of filth, foreigners, degeneracy, ignorance, criminality and weirdos....NOBODY well put together is voting Democrat.

The hall monitor has you in her sights:

“You get away with it now, but sooner or later, people are going to realize what you have been doing all this time. That’s inevitable. You still have time to do the right thing and to save your legacies, but that window of time is not going to last for long. What happens then? We, the young people, are the ones who are going to write about you in the history books. We are the ones who get to decide how you will be remembered.” Greta Thunberg

“You get away with it now, but sooner or later, people are going to realize what you have been doing all this time. That’s inevitable. You still have time to do the right thing and to save your legacies, but that window of time is not going to last for long. What happens then? We, the young people, are the ones who are going to write about you in the history books. We are the ones who get to decide how you will be remembered.” Greta Thunberg
holy crap, when did she get her climate/environmental degree? She now knows all about mother nature? shit ola, she be a god........

:auiqs.jpg:

Perhaps Greta, but you will not be remembered beyond the cartoons. You don't even write your own copy.

If you think her "fifteen minutes" are over, you are gullible indeed. PBS has produced and will air, "Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World" this week.

Un.
Fucking.
Believable.

Playing to the choir. Only the already-true believers will watch it.

I do not underestimate the influence that the brain damaged swedish virgin has on young people around the world

It's happened before ... I wonder if this one will meet the same fate...

JoanStake.png

I'm a bit surprised at you, normally your comments are quite balanced.
I think though it is a case of something I've noticed since coming on USMB, - Americans hate being criticised especially by non-Americans and no doubt especially by a teenage girl. Good thing she's not black. I wouldn't take it as yank bashing if I were you as Greta slags off every developed country.

Like everything else I always wait until I have got enough information on the person before passing judgement and even then I'm open to change my mind.
I remember a few years ago on a political chat show a government minister saying
" Yes we don't mind the kids having an odd day to make their protests bless em, but kids should really be in school." Or words to that effect. Which I thought very patronising.

I didn't know who had led these school strikes but over the short time since Greta has become a phenomenon. I can't think of anybody who could have made the impression she has even had they been hand-picked and taught from birth.

I watched a couple of hour long docs. about her mainly cos there was nothing else on.
I found her quite amazing, how she can give interviews without any notes and speak authoritatively in a relaxed way never looking like getting flustered or tensing up under scrutiny is amazing in a girl her age. She has the nack of always saying the right thing.
My nephew like Greta has Asperger's syndrome but he is very difficult to communicate with. She said she had to go to a special school cos she couldn't cope with the large number of pupils in state schools, 5 or 6 kids in a class was as much as she could cope with. So she finds leading a parade with tens of thousands of people swamping her no easy fete, yet she overcomes it to fight her cause.

Sadly, and I hate to have to say it but I get a premonition that her life will not only be a sad one but a short one. I just get a feeling about her. It will of course do her cause no end of good, her teachings going from viral to stratospheric if she were to pass away while still young.

We should value and make the most of her while she is still here as she is truly a unique individual.

I do not underestimate the influence that the brain damaged swedish virgin has on young people around the world

It's happened before ... I wonder if this one will meet the same fate...

View attachment 484848
She killed Englishmen - what did she expect?

Princess Dianna also came to a sticky end, It didn't surprise me after she started campaigning against landmines, The arms industry was never going to let her get that going without repercussions.

Well I don't agree with her but she does no harm and had no serious effect on anything. A nothing burger.

Says more about the worlds leaders, establishments and media that they can't have the balls to just laugh her off and remind her she should be knuckling down in whatever autistic special ed school she was assigned to.

It's her parents that are the real monsters in all this.

The dufus posted a talking points intstructions memo from her handlers on twitter, not realizing they only wanted her to regurgitate the talking points, and keep the memo private. This is your climate god, lefties.

Forum List

Back