Democrats Kiss AZ. Goodbye.

how so? I don't embrace them. My kids don't. my friends don't. who exactly are you referring to?
So? Who cares? Your sad family does not comprise the entirety of society. The vast majority of people do embrace them and look upon your kind like mutant bigots.
this entire discussion as I repeatedly pointed out.

I crack up how fking stupid you are. I doubt you'd find your way out of a paper sack. Here, Asking for special rights is, asking for special rights
Again, define what these special rights are you incapable moron. 😄

You're not forced. Most choose and most of your kids will choose not to be publicly ashamed shamed and ridiculed just to carry your bigotry.
If you're proposing legislation, then it's forced. If you're not, then why should anyone care?

So? Who cares? Your sad family does not comprise the entirety of society. The vast majority of people do embrace them and look upon your kind like mutant bigots.
look at you telling everyone who belongs to society and who doesn't. Narcissist fker is all you are.

look at you telling everyone who belongs to society and who doesn't. Narcissist fker is all you are.
I can look around and see who's welcome and who's not you oblivious moron. Gays are welcome at Nascar as are Pride Flags, Confederate hate flags are not. 😄

What government policy? It's every Americans first amendment right to shame and ridicule you for your bigoted beliefs.
Why would they do that simply for minding my own business? Only assholes like you would do it when I ask to be left alone.

I can look around and see who's welcome and who's not you oblivious moron. Gays are welcome at Nascar as are Pride Flags, Confederate hate flags are not. 😄
I can see you want special rights for gays. fk that with a capital FFFFFF

Why would they do that simply for minding my own business? Only assholes like you would do it when I ask to be left alone.
It's because in their compliance world, one must be a Narcissist prick to fellow individuals and take away their rights, well complain about them. He doesn't understand he's being a bigot at you and me and it goes right over his head. They are so Narcissist they can't see two feet in front of themselves.

Are crying like a little bitch titty boy? If you wanted to be left alone no one would know about your hate for gays to ridicule you. If you let it slip that's sad day for you fucko. 😄

Are crying like a little bitch titty boy? If you wanted to be left alone no one would know about your hate for gays to ridicule you. If you let it slip that's sad day for you fucko. 😄
just like doing a 180 right? why do we need to know about their gay asses? Huh Narcissist? sounds more like you whining prick.

No one at NASCAR gives a fuck so long as you don't shove your disgusting lifestyle in our faces. However, you inevitably do.
NASCAR does give a shit if mutants want to bring their hate flags to their events, they don't care about gay pride flags. 😄

Forum List

Back