Democrats Just Want To Murder Us

That's hilarious. But I'm listening to what Democrats say and the history books say.

Republicans don't dare say this. They don't want to be called racists.
I just think it's so fucking funny that today you start a thread that us Democrats want to murder you and literally you guys are on the front pages today for trying to murder us. Project much?

He plead guilty.

Now why would a Florida Republican want to murder a Minnesota politician? Is it national conservative tv or radio?

I guess like you, he reads a lot.

View attachment 633351

They think they're fooling us....but we can see what they're doing. The Democide Party is trying to murder us. And the idiot in charge is behind it.
Despots throughout history have caused food shortages and starved out their own people by the millions....and they always seem to have somebody else to blame.

Biden blames Putin....but it's really his actions that are making it happen.

View attachment 633353

• Democide – political scientist Rudolph Rummel defined democide as "the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command."[14] His definition covers a wide range of deaths, including forced labor and concentration camp victims, killings by "unofficial" private groups, extrajudicial summary killings, and mass deaths due to the governmental acts of criminal omission and neglect, such as in deliberate famines as well as killings by de facto governments, such as warlords or rebels in a civil war.[15] This definition covers any murder of any number of persons by any government,[16] and it has been applied to killings that were perpetrated by communist regimes.[17][18]

Links

I did a search for the word Democide and this is what came up

Trump regime's de facto acts of democide against the American people, based on the congressional release of "emails and transcripts with former senior CDC officials about the White House's attempts to sideline the agency at critical moments" early in the pandemic:

What has the response been to the latest "revelations" about the Trump regime's acts of democide? Virtually nonexistent.

Ok groomer.
Let's be honest, Republicans would love it if when a Republican is in power, they give him a lot of power. And when a Democrat is in power, take away that person's power.

We saw the Republicans in action when Whitmer won. Suddenly the Republican (because of Gerrymandering) MI House and Senate voted to take away a lot of our governors powers, just as she was coming into the job. They didn't limit Snyder's powers. Perhaps they should have before he criminally murdered black people in Flint, MI. Yes look it up, he was charged. Not a peep of outrage from Republicans. But make them wear a mask they'll lose their shit.

Let's be honest, Republicans would love it if when a Republican is in power, they give him a lot of power. And when a Democrat is in power, take away that person's power.

We saw the Republicans in action when Whitmer won. Suddenly the Republican (because of Gerrymandering) MI House and Senate voted to take away a lot of our governors powers, just as she was coming into the job. They didn't limit Snyder's powers. Perhaps they should have before he criminally murdered black people in Flint, MI. Yes look it up, he was charged. Not a peep of outrage from Republicans. But make them wear a mask they'll lose their shit.
Jesus Christ are you full of crap.
Explain how the Republicans planned these murders.
I can show you how the Democide Party is planning on murdering us.....show us how the GOP murdered blacks in MI.

Some people seem to think this is funny.
But think about it.....all they have to is cut off your electricity and a week later you're starving to death.
Oh, my goodness. I never thought of that. So that's what all the fuss over having a generator is about:

1650475054527.png
1650475141087.png
1650475200192.png
1650475236032.png
1650475261850.png
1650475313449.png
1650476166689.png

I just think it's so fucking funny that today you start a thread that us Democrats want to murder you and literally you guys are on the front pages today for trying to murder us. Project much?

He plead guilty.

Now why would a Florida Republican want to murder a Minnesota politician? Is it national conservative tv or radio?

I guess like you, he reads a lot.
A Florida man wanted to murder a Minnesota politician?
Oh....yeah...sure.....and he was under Trump's direct orders I assume?

What about the Kentucky man who tried to murder his neighbor Rand Paul...or the Bernie staffer who shot up the GOP Softball teams practice? Huh????

The problem with you is you don't realize that Democrats and the Deep State want to murder all of us.....not just people from the other party. And they're constantly publishing hate speech on social media platforms and on CNN that is intended to get idiots to try it and other idiots to go along with it (that's you).
You see you're going to latch onto fake news produced to misinform weak-minded folks like yourself who don't even question it's authenticity.
This is a common tactic we were taught in the military. It's called Psychological Operations or PsyOps as we called it.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna give you a list. I read everything.
You might try it sometime and learn something.
Don't be afraid to expand your mind.
Whenever I go digging I find that USMB Republicans are lying just like the Fox News guys and right wing talk radio guys are lying.

Whenever I go digging I find that USMB Republicans are lying just like the Fox News guys and right wing talk radio guys are lying.
If you mean Fox News then you're right.....but the only show I watch on Fox is "The Five".
I don't watch that other crap.
It's too repetitive and depressing. It's all by design.
CNN and MSNBC get you libs pissed off at us and Fox gets us pissed off at you.
They're playing both of us.

When have you ever been honest groomer?

When have you ever been honest groomer?
You expose yourself as a right wing troll when you call me a groomer. We see this is a right wing tactic being used by Trump nut Republicans running for government jobs.

“social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergarteners.”

A Michigan Democratic state lawmaker who went viral this week after blasting a Republican colleague who had accused her of “grooming” children, took to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday with a message: “Hate won’t win.”

“This is definitely not something that I wanted to do to go viral, but it’s the message that hate won’t win,” state Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D) said during the appearance. “I think we’re proving that and we have to say it loudly and clearly and stand up for those who are being attacked because one day it might be us.”

During a blistering floor speech on Tuesday, McMorrow said Republican state Sen. Lana Theis, in a fundraising email, “accused me by name of grooming and sexualizing children in an attempt to marginalize me for standing up against her marginalizing the LGBTQ community.”

Screenshots of the fundraising email posted online show Theis sought campaign cash, claiming she’s up against “social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergarteners.”

You expose yourself as a right wing troll when you call me a groomer. We see this is a right wing tactic being used by Trump nut Republicans running for government jobs.

“social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergarteners.”

A Michigan Democratic state lawmaker who went viral this week after blasting a Republican colleague who had accused her of “grooming” children, took to MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday with a message: “Hate won’t win.”

“This is definitely not something that I wanted to do to go viral, but it’s the message that hate won’t win,” state Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D) said during the appearance. “I think we’re proving that and we have to say it loudly and clearly and stand up for those who are being attacked because one day it might be us.”

During a blistering floor speech on Tuesday, McMorrow said Republican state Sen. Lana Theis, in a fundraising email, “accused me by name of grooming and sexualizing children in an attempt to marginalize me for standing up against her marginalizing the LGBTQ community.”

Screenshots of the fundraising email posted online show Theis sought campaign cash, claiming she’s up against “social media trolls like Senator Mallory McMorrow (D-Snowflake) who are outraged they can’t teach can’t groom and sexualize kindergarteners.”
As I said before...the MSM is pitting us against each other.
Most LGBT folks don't want anything to do with LGBT activism. They just want to live their lives like the rest of us.
Unfortunately many of them don't know what's going on....and don't want to find out.
Sometimes they try to paint everyone on the other side with a broad brush....and sometimes they are painted in the same manner by their opposition.
Globalists are just using all media sources to pit us against each other....so they can get away with what they have planned.....which is cutting off our food sources and starving us to death.

This past weekend Rand Paul's staff member was stabbed mutiple times in DC. He is in hospital. The perp has been arrested. I'm sure that nearly killed DC cops.

As I said before...the MSM is pitting us against each other.
Most LGBT folks don't want anything to do with LGBT activism. They just want to live their lives like the rest of us.
Unfortunately many of them don't know what's going on....and don't want to find out.
Sometimes they try to paint everyone on the other side with a broad brush....and sometimes they are painted in the same manner by their opposition.
Globalists are just using all media sources to pit us against each other....so they can get away with what they have planned.....which is cutting off our food sources and starving us to death.
"starving us to death"

I agree, mudwhistle. Thanks for pointing that out.

Back in between the two world wars in the 20th century, China's Mao took advantage of the Western World's attention directed on Hitler, and went on a killing spree to erase and eliminate all opposition to his takeover of the country. When all was said and done, that Communist country had murdered one hundred million of his country's people. That is horrific. In the meantime, Stalin saw that his neighbor got away with killing a lot of Mao's rivals, and his government was easy to get everything it wanted. As expedient as the government was to run, it set a precedent for future communist run countries, and lots of people died so the leaders had no adversaries to answer to. The whole deal got Dwight Eisenhower's attention when he and his tactical staff ended Hitler's ambitious killings with what he considered was divine help. Eisenhower knew his next job following his success in beating Hitler into the ground would be to make certain what happened in Europe must not be allowed to happen in America, whose families were happy to shoo him in as our President. He petitioned allies in the Senate and House and proposed they pass the Communist Control Act of 1954. Communist Control Act of 1954 - Wikipedia
It wasn't used because some of the wording seemed to work against the First Amendment to the Constitution, so after Congress passed the law, they realized it tred on free speech. Passing it anyway, no one has ever taken anyone to task over that law.

I hope we are tolerant enough to treasure what Eisenhower knew was a reasonable thing. Communism seemingly removes freedom. It's now past my bedtime. Good night, all. Love, beautress.

There is a better way. We should petition our Congressional House and Senate to respect Eisenhower's impetus to (with their wise help back then) enforce the Communist Act of 1954, because those who represented all of us after World War II had just discovered that the Chinese leader, Mao, ordered the deaths of what became 100 million Chinese citizens within their borders because they opposed communist leadership. Unfortunately, that placed the people, mostly undeducated, to live lives of squalor compared to free countries worldwide. A lot of the dead were due to "forced" starvation. I'm not sure who was first, but the KGB in russia killed millions of Russians from 1932- post WWII, and I'm guessing that was after Hitler committed suicide in the mid-forties, because what happened to Germany in 1944-45 is precisely what they did to London in the bombings early on in WWII, although Krystalknacht was done, as Wikipedia says below:

Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November pogrom(s), was a pogrom against Jews carried out by the Nazi Party's Sturmabteilung paramilitary forces along with civilians throughout Nazi Germany on 9–10 November 1938. The German authorities looked on without intervening.​

More on the Communist Control Act of 1954:​
There were a lot of issues with the writing of the act the post WWII Congress passed during the Eisenhower administration. It had a tendency to criticize Trade Unions, and control any chaos therein. Hopefully, future Congresses will ensure that America will love the working people in Trade Unions in an equal way to loving America first. I'm not certain how they can accomplish that, but returning to brotherly love in a disciplined way would help.
The OP is, of course, bullshit.

But I think we know where this lady settled and now she is posting on a message board:

The OP is, of course, bullshit.

But I think we know where this lady settled and now she is posting on a message board:

Mr. Mudwhistle is well-informed, and I frequently follow people's links. I assure you if Mr. Mudwhistle says anything, it's nothing but the truth. He is a well-informed person who has the courage of convictions born of deep patriotism. The problem in this country comes from people who are brainwashed at universities controlled by professors who have no ties with heaven, do all they can to hate on churches and encourage rich people's children to join in their erase history leanings. and have created a religion out of dirty politics along with communism that is far from the kingdom of God they claim it is. It isn't. It's a cheap shot way of easy rule by killing off the opposition to start with and rule by private information obtained illegally. As majority Christians as they were, the Founders knew there were deep chasms among the different churches, and that men who belong to many different background religions, differences that in the past have caused major trouble. That's why they decided to govern with a respect for religion, but separated church from what needs to be done to protect the thesis that all men are created equally and backed it up with a guarantee to all of equal rights and equal treatment. Communism destroys that by making the state their religion and separate themselves from all history and grant themselves the right to kill people who disagree with them politically and show their faults to the press whose bread and butter is trouble. Creating a state religion was a terrible mistake because it distatches itself from loving family beliefs and respect for parents.

Forum List

Back