Democrats, is Kamala right? Is the border secure?

As secure as its ever been.

There really is no immigration problem. Since about 1960 we've had essentially the same porous border that has resulted in a largely mutually beneficial relationship for both Mexico and the US. During that 60 year period, every dimension of the United States has expanded; militarily, standard of living, access to capital, arts, music, culture, economically.

The blob tells you guys Mexico is sending rapists and you guys have parroted that there is some sort of crisis ever since. He played you guys like a fiddle.

Was you life pretty much the same as it was since 2010 with regards to immigration? If you're like most Americans...the answer is Yes. Has it changed since the blob came onto the scene? Except for your unhinged anger about brown people....the answer is no.

PS: Yes, we should enforce immigration laws. Anyone who is not here legally should be deported.

The border is …..Perfect
Just like Trump left it

There really is no immigration problem. Since about 1960 we've had essentially the same porous border that has resulted in a largely mutually beneficial relationship for both Mexico and the US. During that 60 year period, every dimension of the United States has expanded; militarily, standard of living, access to capital, arts, music, culture, economically.

The blob tells you guys Mexico is sending rapists and you guys have parroted that there is some sort of crisis ever since. He played you guys like a fiddle.

Was you life pretty much the same as it was since 2010 with regards to immigration? If you're like most Americans...the answer is Yes. Has it changed since the blob came onto the scene? Except for your unhinged anger about brown people....the answer is no.

PS: Yes, we should enforce immigration laws. Anyone who is not here legally should be deported.
so you think there is never any rapists in people who illegally cross? hahahahahhahahaahahahahahahahaahha

Prove it.

Here's mine:

BTW, that one proves you wrong.

It's really this simple.

If illegal immigration was good for America, Democrats would do everything they could to stop it.

Democrats tell immigrants to surge the border they opened.

It's really this simple.

If illegal immigration was good for America, Democrats would do everything they could to stop it.

Democrats tell immigrants to surge the border they opened.
and panic when they come face to face with them. Hilarious I tell you

Great SNL comedy right there.

Biden has the most secure border of any President in history

It is perfect

You are right, there has always been a problem, which is why Trump tried to build the wall all by himself with minimal success

But with Joe Biden, it has gotten far worse

Joe Biden’s radical immigration policies are severely undermining federal law enforcement’s efforts to keep American communities safe. First, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials informally renamed themselves as the ‘U.S. Welcome Patrol’ because of Joe Biden’s radical catch and release policies. Now, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is releasing record numbers of illegal immigrants into communities across the country – many of whom have criminal records.

FoxNewsICE-99045103cf04513c.PNG

The number of illegal immigrants released by ICE has QUADRUPLED since Joe Biden took office. Thanks to Joe Biden’s amnesty and open borders agenda, the great men and women of law enforcement are no longer allowed to do their job. Under Joe Biden’s radical leadership, ICE no longer enforces immigration laws. Instead, they are releasing record numbers of dangerous illegal immigrants into the country.

Joe Biden and his radical Democrat enablers are making communities less safe by not allowing law enforcement to enforce the law. Why won’t Senate Democrats like Mark Kelly, Raphael Warnock, Catherine Cortez Masto, Michael Bennet, and Maggie Hassan stop enabling Joe Biden’s radical agenda and start demanding that the Biden Administration enforce the law?

and panic when they come face to face with them. Hilarious I tell you

Great SNL comedy right there.
Democrats have opened the border and tell immigrants to surge the border.

Pedo Peter flys unaccompanied minors to all his buddies around the country at 3am. This is how guys like John Podesta get their pizza for an hour.

You are right,
Yes, I know.
there has always been a problem, which is why Trump tried to build the wall all by himself with minimal success
I thought he said Mexico was going to pay for it? What happened?
But with Joe Biden, it has gotten far worse
False. Really...how has your life changed due to Biden's immigration policy? Give examples.

Depends on what she meant by secure.
And what I mean by "woman" and what I mean by "recession"

Yes friends, the word secure now has a new woke meaning as well.,

Which is?

Do we need a Biologist to tell us what it means?

And what I mean by "woman" and what I mean by "recession"

Yes friends, the word secure now has a new woke meaning as well.,

Which is?

Do we need a Biologist to tell us what it means?
No. Just the dictionary.

She may have meant that we possess the border...which we do.

"to get secure usually lasting possession or control of"

Forum List

Back