Democrats ignore biden in his own house

I kinda felt sad for Biden.......................................Not!!
It really is kind of sad. Almost abusive.

They are afraid that the VP is so unlikeable that it will torpedo the entire party in the mid-terms and all down ballot in 2024. So, they are playing Weekend at Biden's until they figure something else out.

It's so pitiful that I would almost agree to postpone elections in exchange for getting him declared unfit and swearing Imahoe in.

The guy needs rest and attention.

Why would anyone want to talk to Joe Biden anyhow?

Obama is MUCH more interesting. He has something called charisma. Joe has something called dementia.

Yes, and this moron Biden along with the Euro Globalists are going to take the us all into a WW3 nuclear war.

May he and all Globalists worldwide be cursed! FOREVER!
Rumors are that that Hunter Biden is going to be charged with a number of crimes, some which implicate Joe Biden.

Joe will be offered the opportunity to pardon Hunter if he resigns. Kamala will then pardon Joe.

Kamala (who is not real bright) will appoint Hillary as VP which will lead to her being suicided. Hillary will then be President and run against Trump in 2024.

Rumors are that that Hunter Biden is going to be charged with a number of crimes, some which implicate Joe Biden.

Joe will be offered the opportunity to pardon Hunter if he resigns. Kamala will then pardon Joe.

Kamala (who is not real bright) will appoint Hillary as VP which will lead to her being suicided. Hillary will then be President and run against Trump in 2024.
And lose again. Hillary is one of two people hated more than Trump and Biden is the other one.

647B10EE-99AE-4619-9A2C-8455FA524012.jpeg

Image ^ stolen from another site. That site can’t be named because, again, it might lead to Board Liberals’ heads exploding (and that can be a real chore to clean up). Also, the image is apparently inverted to have the correct President line up over the appropriate label. No rights reserved.

Why would anyone want to talk to Joe Biden anyhow?

Obama is MUCH more interesting. He has something called charisma. Joe has something called dementia.
Media manufactured charisma maybe. To me he just comes off as an entitled ass.

Forum List

Back