Democrats identified in the Epstein case

haha 2012 one guy…for 2500 dollars…you are desperate to deflect

One guy? You are so very dishonest.

1669043129536.png

Well, it's The Blaze and Fox, so they buy it without question. That's a "news source" for them.

And I guess there were no Republicans involved, as if party affiliation matters.

Sheep gotta sheep.
Wrong on both counts. As usual.
But at least your masters are happy you are defending them :lol:

Many people in Hollywood have talked about it.
And you still are considered a "conspiracy theorist" when you bring it up.
Its pathetic.
I supposed I wasn't shocked by the Marilyn Monroe piece, I supposed deep down, I would have assumed it. But to hear it, made me kind of sick to my stomach. And, there is no outrage among actors or their gild on this behavior. It's truly disgraceful as a human being.

I supposed I wasn't shocked by the Marilyn Monroe piece, I supposed deep down, I would have assumed it. But to hear it, made me kind of sick to my stomach. And, there is no outrage among actors or their gild on this behavior. It's truly disgraceful as a human being.
There is outrage out there, but for the most part, it is disingenuous.
Then you have people like rose mcgowan that isnt disingenuous, and the media, hollywood and their sheep trash talk her. Because she is consistent.
Its crazy!

Probably depended on what he needed in the area that these people could 'help' him, politics as usual. Not sure what this has to do with Epstein.

This guy was on the list. The OP says this guy is a Dem, mostly based upon his last name and nothing else.

Personally I am not sure why the party of the person matters, but to far too many people it is all that matters.

This guy was on the list. The OP says this guy is a Dem, mostly based upon his last name and nothing else.

Personally I am not sure why the party of the person matters, but to far too many people it is all that matters.

So he may be a dem and vote dem, I'm guessing if his brother was a dem governor, then most likely that's how he votes. That has nothing to do with who he 'donates' to, I'm guessing he donated equally or more to dems as well. :dunno:

So he may be a dem and vote dem, I'm guessing if his brother was a dem governor, then most likely that's how he votes. That has nothing to do with who he 'donates' to, I'm guessing he donated equally or more to dems as well. :dunno:

That is stupid guess. My whole family are Repubs and vote Repubs. My mom even thought that Obama was the actual Anti-Christ. Yet I do not vote that way. Maybe everyone in your family's think exactly alike, but most are not like that.

And you do not need to guess how much he donated since it is all public knowledge.

That is stupid guess. My whole family are Repubs and vote Repubs. My mom even thought that Obama was the actual Anti-Christ. Yet I do not vote that way. Maybe everyone in your family's think exactly alike, but most are not like that.

And you do not need to guess how much he donated since it is all public knowledge.

Okay, so how much did he donate to dems? Wanna share that?

I heard JB funded gop candidates in the primaries.

He also spent something like 90 million bucks overall to the elections.

Forum List

Back