Democrats identified in the Epstein case

Not yet.
Whats sad is, the secrecy around all of this. We still dont know much of anything. And nothing is happening to these people.
That creep Dershowitz even had his law suit dropped! By the girl that named him, at that.

This is just such BS. If the list is out we should all have access to it. Instead all we get is the spin from the news sources.

Its on all kinds of websites. Fox, msn, yahoo etc
You are just such a miserable hack, you didnt bother to look and immediately went on the defense of pedos. Its your cults MO.
Sick bitch.
I looked and then I looked into the guy who got exposed and found he donates to Republicans.

But all you care about is he's cousins to a Democratic governor. Forget that he's a billionaire CEO who donates to Republicans. Never mind that right? LOL

It's true! Trump was a Democrat back when he paled around with Epstein.
Yep, he used to see him at Dem Fundraisers...thankfully Trump grew up, and put country first, not to mention didn't want to be around folks like Jeff...he even kicked him off his resort.

Give me 10 seconds and he will claim your link is fake news.
I found this is a very effect way to shut someone down. My dad keeps telling me about the crime in Detroit. Every day. Like it's not even news anymore dad! Stop!!! So the other day I told him it was fake news and it shut him right up. LOL

That piece in the Blaze is basically a smear piece because it tosses out the names of a number of Democrats, without a shred of back up or support. Interesting that this victim only named Democrats, or did the Blaze omit any Republican names in this report?

If any lib wants to dispute the facts, they should come forward and show their evidence.

They can answer the charges.

But I don't see any of these libs even disputing the facts- just their apologists who weren't even there.

The decision of libs to plead the 5th instead of actually answering the charges of paedophilia tells me all I need to know.

And no, they will never see jail time

The judge who oversaw the 2016 defamation case against Ghislaine Maxwell, the disgraced former associate of Jeffrey Epstein, filed by one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has ordered the release of more court documents which will unveil the identity of several people who had heretofore attempted to keep their names a secret.

The case has already been settled, and many of the names have already come out through subsequent court proceedings or other means, the judge said. One of the "John Does" is Maxwell's former personal assistant, who faces her own accusations as well, and at least one of them is a victim who has publicly discussed her experiences.

For these reasons, Judge Loretta Preska determined on Friday that public interest outweighed privacy concerns and that much of the "purportedly sensitive information" had already come to light during Maxwell's 2021 trial. She therefore ordered the release of more documents.

Currently, those individuals are referred to in court documents as Does 12, 28, 97, 107, 144, 147, 171, and 183.

One of the names revealed is that of Tom Pritzker, a billionaire and the executive chairman of Hyatt Hotels. He is also a cousin of the Democrat governor of Illinois, J. B. Pritzker. Tom Pritzker had fought to keep his name concealed, but Preska dismissed his reasoning. Though his name did come up in a deposition, Preska said, a witness in the deposition said he or she did not recognize Pritzker.

Giuffre has previously alleged that Epstein and Maxwell forced her to have sex with Pritzker and other high-profile men, including Prince Andrew of Britain; Bill Richardson, the former Democrat governor of New Mexico; and Glenn Dubin, a wealthy hedge-fund manager, the Daily Beast reports. All of the men have denied the accusations against them.

And no, you won't see much press over this as well. No, they will cover the Trump impeachment trials set to take place in the near future. So how many times will this make to impeach Trump democrats, 50?
We want to see Epstein's Client List and Hunter Biden's Laptop as well as The FTX donations list.

And no, they will never see jail time

The judge who oversaw the 2016 defamation case against Ghislaine Maxwell, the disgraced former associate of Jeffrey Epstein, filed by one of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, has ordered the release of more court documents which will unveil the identity of several people who had heretofore attempted to keep their names a secret.

The case has already been settled, and many of the names have already come out through subsequent court proceedings or other means, the judge said. One of the "John Does" is Maxwell's former personal assistant, who faces her own accusations as well, and at least one of them is a victim who has publicly discussed her experiences.

For these reasons, Judge Loretta Preska determined on Friday that public interest outweighed privacy concerns and that much of the "purportedly sensitive information" had already come to light during Maxwell's 2021 trial. She therefore ordered the release of more documents.

Currently, those individuals are referred to in court documents as Does 12, 28, 97, 107, 144, 147, 171, and 183.

One of the names revealed is that of Tom Pritzker, a billionaire and the executive chairman of Hyatt Hotels. He is also a cousin of the Democrat governor of Illinois, J. B. Pritzker. Tom Pritzker had fought to keep his name concealed, but Preska dismissed his reasoning. Though his name did come up in a deposition, Preska said, a witness in the deposition said he or she did not recognize Pritzker.

Giuffre has previously alleged that Epstein and Maxwell forced her to have sex with Pritzker and other high-profile men, including Prince Andrew of Britain; Bill Richardson, the former Democrat governor of New Mexico; and Glenn Dubin, a wealthy hedge-fund manager, the Daily Beast reports. All of the men have denied the accusations against them.

And no, you won't see much press over this as well. No, they will cover the Trump impeachment trials set to take place in the near future. So how many times will this make to impeach Trump democrats, 50?

That's so surprising, what about the other 300 names?

I looked and then I looked into the guy who got exposed and found he donates to Republicans.

But all you care about is he's cousins to a Democratic governor. Forget that he's a billionaire CEO who donates to Republicans. Never mind that right? LOL
huh? STFU derp

Except for Tom Pritzker, who donated only to the Repubs

As you can see in 2020, he had a mixed bag, but supported Xiden over Trump.

This thread is a mirror on why we can't get the answers here. Despite evidence that a wide range of people were involved, far too many would prefer to keep it hidden rather then expose someone with the same politics as them might get exposed.

It's incredibly sad but what one would expect from the cults.

If any lib wants to dispute the facts, they should come forward and show their evidence.

They can answer the charges.

But I don't see any of these libs even disputing the facts- just their apologists who weren't even there.

The decision of libs to plead the 5th instead of actually answering the charges of paedophilia tells me all I need to know.

Why should anyone have to defend themselves or even acknowledge these lies. Democrats keep tying themselves into knots countering these lies and smears and all it does is give credibility to this shit. It's like the question "When did stop beating your wife?" Answering it implies that at one time, you did beat your wife.

Why even dignify this garbage with a denial.

Why should anyone have to defend themselves or even acknowledge these lies. Democrats keep tying themselves into knots countering these lies and smears and all it does is give credibility to this shit. It's like the question "When did stop beating your wife?" Answering it implies that at one time, you did beat your wife.

Why even dignify this garbage with a denial.
i think most people accused of raping a sex slave would want to deny it.....it speaks volumes that the Dems are not saying a word.

What we do know is Dems, like Dem hero Cy Vance, worked to help Epstein avoid punishment and stay off the sex offender registery after he got convicted: Manhattan DA's office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein's sex offender status in 2011 | CNN

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

It is clear the Dems were in a sick cartel with Epstein.

i think most people accused of raping a sex slave would want to deny it.....it speaks volumes that the Dems are not saying a word.

What we do know is Dems, like Dem hero Cy Vance, worked to help Epstein avoid punishment and stay off the sex offender registery after he got convicted: Manhattan DA's office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein's sex offender status in 2011 | CNN

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

It is clear the Dems were in a sick cartel with Epstein.
Trumps labor secretary, back when he was a federal attorney, try to get a non prosecution plea deal with the pedo. It was deemed illegal. When epstein got busted, he resigned.

you showed he gave like 2500 to a guy back in 2012...wooohooo big deal
Oh sure it will never be enough for you. I showed you he is a Republican fuck twat. If he donated to Democrats you'd love to see that wouldn't you? Of course. But you can't find that he ever did because he didn't. Public knowledge. Stupid. LOL

This thread is a mirror on why we can't get the answers here. Despite evidence that a wide range of people were involved, far too many would prefer to keep it hidden rather then expose someone with the same politics as them might get exposed.

It's incredibly sad but what one would expect from the cults.

That's not what's going on her at all. Epstein was a monster and I have no sympathy for him or Maxwell however, this isn't an attempt to expose pedophiles for the public good. The "editing" of the information so as to smear only Republicans is just bullshit.

But since Republicans have nothing else to run on, this is the shit they're pulling.

Trumps labor secretary, back when he was a federal attorney, try to get a non prosecution plea deal with the pedo. It was deemed illegal. When epstein got busted, he resigned.
Is this guy from IL? What is it with Republicans in IL?

John Dennis Hastert (/ˈhæstərt/; born January 2, 1942) is an American former politician and convicted felon who represented Illinois's 14th congressional districtfrom 1987 to 2007 and served as the 51st speaker of the United States House of Representatives from 1999 to 2007

In 2007 3rd in line for the presidency was a Republican pedo.

The longest-serving Republican Speaker of the House in history, Hastert resigned and began work as a lobbyist after the Democrats gained a majority in the chamber in 2007. Starting in 2016 he was incarcerated for 13 months for sexually abusing four teenage boys as a wrestling coach.

From 1965 to 1981, Hastert was a high school teacher and coach at Yorkville High School in Yorkville, Illinois. He lost a 1980 bid for the Illinois House of Representatives, but ran again and won a seat in 1981. He was first elected to the United States House of Representatives in 1986, and was re-elected every two years until he retired in 2007. Hastert rose through the Republican ranks in the House, becoming chief deputy whip in 1995 and Speaker in 1999. As Speaker of the House, Hastert supported the George W. Bush administration.....

Forum List

Back