Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

Not every woman who has one-night-stand sex with a man and then regrets it in the morning, goes in for an abortion etc., is a rape victim
The left: #BelieveAll Woman

Also the left: "a slut's regret doesn't equal rape"

The left's disgusting War on Women is alive and well.

The reign of Wall Street must come to an end...
Why? You're speaking like a typical ignorant, immature communist idealist.
  1. There is no "reign" by Wall Street. You don't even know how to use that simple word
  2. If the American people wanted Wall Street to come to an end, it would happen naturally through the free market. They would stop investing.
The American people don't care what a buffoon like you thinks. Which is why you're so angry 24x7. Which is what makes the entire thing hilarious. You'll never get your communist desires so you're in a perpetual state of misery. :laugh:

There is no "reign" by Wall Street. You don't even know how to use that simple word
Five Families. Too many mob bosses. Michael Bloomberg in particular.
If the American people wanted Wall Street to come to an end, it would happen naturally through the free market. They would stop investing.
Hogwash. It's all those damned shell corporations that absolutely "must" be registered in the State of Delaware and have their shares traded exclusively at the New York Stock Exchange on Wall Street or they just aren't fashionable enough to be permitted to do business in America with the requisite suit and tie and haircut sitting on the corporate board ignoring the lawful votes of registered beneficial share owners.

The American people don't care what a buffoon like you thinks. Which is why you're so angry 24x7. Which is what makes the entire thing hilarious. You'll never get your communist desires (justinacolima) so you're in a perpetual state of misery. :laugh:

It's one thing for Leftists to be hateful and miserable, but they make everyone around them miserable too. Evil is like that.

The left’s horrific War on Women is tragically alive and well. We the People must step up and protect women from these sexually deviant liberal animals...

Big corporations rape american consumers. Do not defend any of them for the intense harm they create.

The left’s horrific War on Women is tragically alive and well. We the People must step up and protect women from these sexually deviant liberal animals...

As a genuine woman, I say that no political party has been WORSE for women than Republicans. Reproductive rights, birth control for working women, child care, and REAL punishment for violents rapes, pay equity, equal rights under the Constritution, the Violence Against Women Act - Republicans have voted against ALL of these things.

Transgendered women in sports is yet another weak attempt by Republicans to pretend they're standing up for women. This isn't even a real issue, just another round in the dumb ass Republican Culture Wars.

TRY GIVING WOMEN WHAT THEY'RE REALLY ASKING FOR INSTEAD OF SOME SHAM ATTACK ON TRANSGENDERED PEOPLE.,

I guess that's why the Vice President is a woman so they can continue the War on women. What makes you think this Trump is republican if you were confused.

I guess that's why the Vice President is a woman so they can continue the War on women. What makes you think this Trump is republican if you were confused.
[/QUOTE

A woman who gave blow jobs for jobs!

As a genuine woman, I say that no political party has been WORSE for women than Republicans.
You mean as a clueless Canadian woman who is absolutely 0 understanding or knowledge of American politics.
Reproductive rights
Nobody’s “reproductive rights” have ever been denied, you hyperbolic drama queen :rolleyes:

As a genuine woman, I say that no political party has been WORSE for women than Republicans… birth control for working women…Republicans have voted against ALL of these things.
WTF? If a woman is working, why does she need the American tax payer to provide her with birth control? She should have plenty of money for that.

And why the fuck would you limit that complaint to “working women”? Is an unemployed woman less of a woman - or have less needs - than a “working woman”? :cuckoo:

As a genuine woman, I say that no political party has been WORSE for women than Republicans… the Violence Against Women Act - Republicans have voted against ALL of these things.
See what I mean about you being a Clueless Canadian? The “Violence Against Women Act” was not about women. It was the fascist Dumbocrat’s attempt to eliminate the 2nd Amendment. It permitted the government to disarm an American citizen without due process.

Please stop posting here. You’re just embarrassing yourself.

Transgendered women in sports is yet another weak attempt by Republicans to pretend they're standing up for women. This isn't even a real issue, just another round in the dumb ass Republican Culture Wars.
What a sad indictment on you. When the left tells you to allow men to appropriate your gender and take over your sports, you set women back 200 years by being a subservient little mindless minions.

These women deserve better. I’ll fight for them since you won’t.

Forum List

Back