Democrats Hold the Senate, as Cortez Masto Ekes Out a Victory in Nevada

Democrats sealed control of the Senate on Saturday as Senator Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada narrowly defeated Adam Laxalt, a Republican former state attorney general, a decisive moment in an extraordinary midterm election in which Democrats defied historical patterns and predictions of major losses.

The Georgia runoff between Walker and Warnoff will determine if the Democrats come out with a bigger majority than they had before the election.
You spelled stole it again wrong.

Corporate welfare, defense, research and plenty more and raise taxes on everyone so they understand spending.

Give me a number, how much can actually be cut there?

Cut defense? Fat chance with all the threats from China and the Middle East that are out there.

Research? Research is a good thing, we should invest MORE into that.

As for "Corporate Welfare', that is less than 100 billion a year and it creates jobs.

There clearly needs to be a recount.
Yep, I hope so, Johnson wasn't worth serving in the Senate. Johnson did well among the third of voters who described themselves as "MAGA." He also did well with men, men without a college degree, White Evangelicals and rural voters.

Yep, I hope so, Johnson wasn't worth serving in the Senate. Johnson did well among the third of voters who described themselves as "MAGA." He also did well with men, men without a college degree, White Evangelicals and rural voters.
White Evangelicals are America.

Democrats sealed control of the Senate on Saturday as Senator Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada narrowly defeated Adam Laxalt, a Republican former state attorney general, a decisive moment in an extraordinary midterm election in which Democrats defied historical patterns and predictions of major losses.

The Georgia runoff between Walker and Warnoff will determine if the Democrats come out with a bigger majority than they had before the election.
That was awesome!

Give me a number, how much can actually be cut there?

Cut defense? Fat chance with all the threats from China and the Middle East that are out there.

Research? Research is a good thing, we should invest MORE into that.

As for "Corporate Welfare', that is less than 100 billion a year and it creates jobs.
Get tough with teenage girls having babies and abortions. Stop paying for this. That will be a start.

Forum List

Back