democrats have set ST Johns Church on fire .

Thank goodness, it's not the church. Finally found something on CNN:
Anger is erupting in Washington D.C., with large fires near Lafayette Park and police firing tear gas and pepper spray.

Protests are focused in the center of the US capital, just a few blocks away from the White House.

There are several fires happening, one near the historic St. John's Church, and another at a public facilities building at the edge of the park. People are throwing branches and fireworks into the fires -- there's even a wooden park bench in the doorframe of the park building, feeding the flames.

Police are now working to clear the area, advancing forward in a line and pushing back the crowds.

The city is supposed to go under curfew in just 10 minutes or so, at 11 p.m. local time. It will be lifted Monday morning at 6 a.m., said Mayor Muriel Bowser.

You lying old slag heap.

dc.png

Anger is erupting in Washington D.C., with large fires near Lafayette Park and police firing tear gas and pepper spray.

Protests are focused in the center of the US capital, just a few blocks away from the White House.

There are several fires happening, one near the historic St. John's Church, and another at a public facilities building at the edge of the park. People are throwing branches and fireworks into the fires -- there's even a wooden park bench in the doorframe of the park building, feeding the flames.

Police are now working to clear the area, advancing forward in a line and pushing back the crowds.

The city is supposed to go under curfew in just 10 minutes or so, at 11 p.m. local time. It will be lifted Monday morning at 6 a.m., said Mayor Muriel Bowser.

Last edited:
cant post any links yet ....its on fox news .....democrats are evil .
You could still repair your title. I know rumors spread wicked fast on FB. But while dems may be evil and burning dc, they aren't burning the church. Thank God.

OldLady

I KNOW, Hoss. That's what set me hunting. I put up a link to a video of the building that is on fire. It's not the church. If it were, do you think after a full hour CNN or FOX or the local DC affiliates would not have a camera crew there?

It was the church's parish office, which is apparently nearby--someone said across the street? I'm not familiar with DC.

Rioters broke into the basement of the church and set it afire. It took some time for the Fire Dept to arrive and put it out. The link in my post has a short video.

You lying old slag heap.

View attachment 343679
"Lying old slag heap", wonderfully accurate description of this one. Nicely done!

You could still repair your title. I know rumors spread wicked fast on FB. But while dems may be evil and burning dc, they aren't burning the church. Thank God.

OldLady

I KNOW, Hoss. That's what set me hunting. I put up a link to a video of the building that is on fire. It's not the church. If it were, do you think after a full hour CNN or FOX or the local DC affiliates would not have a camera crew there?

It was the church's parish office, which is apparently nearby--someone said across the street? I'm not familiar with DC.

Frankly, it doesn't matter if it's the church or not.
Well, it sure mattered to me! I hate to see history destroyed. Someone just found me a video--Fox News reporter confirmed it was the parish office. And that was an update from 10:30. Now that the curfew has gone into effect, hopefully they can get the crowds out and the fire department in. The office wasn't engulfed in flames--there was smoke coming from it. Hopefully there was a sprinkler system.

You lying old slag heap.

View attachment 343679
"Lying old slag heap", wonderfully accurate description of this one. Nicely done!
I must take exception to this remark in defense of slagheaps all across America! :rock:

You lying old slag heap.

View attachment 343679
Don't call me names. I was trying to find it, too!

OldLady

Rioters broke into the basement of the church and set it afire. It took some time for the Fire Dept to arrive and put it out. The link in my post has a short video.
So it is out?

Democrats are targeting historical sites. They graffitied the Lincoln Memorial.

The governors and mayors have lost control and are begging for it to be given back. Trump needs to give these officials 24 hours to enforce the law or he should do it.

OldLady

So it is out?
Yes. Police and Fire Dept report.

1590983238742.png

There is nothing sacred for these communists demonRats.

To set on fire this church is very close to crossing a red line IMO.
WUSA9
@wusa9

With the #DC under a curfew as of 11 p.m., authorities continue to advance towards protesters near St. John's Church, where an adjacent building is on fire. St. John's Church is NOT on fire. #DCProtests #Stjohnschurch #GeorgeFloydProtests https://bit.ly/2TVmbKJ
And I just deleted my posts saying yidnar should change his title. Oh well, the fog of war and all that shit.
I certainly hope the church was spared any significant damage.

OldLady

Frankly, it doesn't matter if it's the church or not.
Well, it sure mattered to me! I hate to see history destroyed. Someone just found me a video--Fox News reporter confirmed it was the parish office. And that was an update from 10:30. Now that the curfew has gone into effect, hopefully they can get the crowds out and the fire department in. The office wasn't engulfed in flames--there was smoke coming from it. Hopefully there was a sprinkler system.
Why would this post make anyone angry?

There is nothing sacred for these communists demonRats.

To set on fire this church is very close to crossing a red line IMO.
WUSA9
@wusa9

With the #DC under a curfew as of 11 p.m., authorities continue to advance towards protesters near St. John's Church, where an adjacent building is on fire. St. John's Church is NOT on fire. #DCProtests #Stjohnschurch #GeorgeFloydProtests https://bit.ly/2TVmbKJ
And I just deleted my posts saying yidnar should change his title. Oh well, the fog of war and all that shit.
I certainly hope the church was spared any significant damage.
You really ARE a dumbass. You prove this with every reply you post about ANYTHING political in nature. You're welcome.

The governors and mayors have lost control and are begging for it to be given back. Trump needs to give these officials 24 hours to enforce the law or he should do it.
Why wait 24 hours? This is out of control and it's not going to improve until they use some Minneapolis methods.

This is chaos unleashed which we have been fighting. It started with the destruction of families and the glorification of deviants. It started mildly with sanctuary cities, needle handouts and homeless takeovers of public areas. It moved to San Francisco's new law that cops wont respond to shoplifting which is driving small business there to bankruptcy. You are just seeing the mid to late stages of decivilizating process.
It was the only logical end to the road they put us on.

There is no end to liberalism but chaos and totalitarianism. They have to be eliminated from public life...how many times have I said it.

why did they do this . why ...i want a democrat to explain why . :(

MOST DEMOCRATS are not at fault and the protestors against the death of George Floyd are not at fault either.

ANTIFA is behind the riots and destruction. President Trump is the exact opposite of ANTFA. They are well-financed, well-organized, and desperate to get President Trump out of office.

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica – Takes Control of Second Car – Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

ANTIFA%20take%20police%20cars-L.jpg

Antifa Torches One Police Car in Santa Monica - Takes Control of Second Car - Police Chased Away (VIDEO)

OldLady

i hope you are right but other news outlets are saying the church was set on fire ...i dont know if the parish office is a historical building but i hope we didnt lose the church to your communist anti America evil terrorist friends .

Forum List

Back