Democrats have orchestrated the takedown of President Biden. Why else would these Top Secret documents have ever seen the light of day?

Caught by whom, retard? The only reason this came to light was that the president's own lawyers reported it.

I know for trumptards, these are all new territory. Doing the right thing is unheard of in your circles, but it does happen a lot in the real world.
How many years did President Biden have those documents and did he have the authorization to have them and who gave him the authorization?

Also why were those documents not secured and in one of the discoveries they found documents in a lock garage, so let me ask you this and would be this way if Trump was caught like this?

This is interesting, we'll see if anything actually happens or if it gets dragged out and diluted by the Democrats and the US Media, TV, social and printed, that they control. GIven the track record over the last few years I'm not holding my breath.
I don't believe the Democrats care if anything serious happens. They're only concerned with dirtying up President Biden enough that he can't run for re-election.

Caught by whom, retard? The only reason this came to light was that the president's own lawyers reported it.

I know for trumptards, these are all new territory. Doing the right thing is unheard of in your circles, but it does happen a lot in the real world.
EXACTLY! Thank you for confirming my post.

bernard( MoA), as usual , comments with intelligence

The decision to let this out, to not cover it up, is so far unexplained. The whole thing can only hurt Biden. It also disables the Democrats of using Trump's withholding of classified papers as a weapon against him.

Was it the very special content of the classified documents that made this move necessary? Or is there something else that we do not yet know about? Something that led to the judgment that the current limit hangout of some dirty linen is better than to have a real scandal come to the public's knowledge.
I believe that there is a long, long list of unanswered questions. Most of which we will probably never know the answer.

This is interesting, we'll see if anything actually happens or if it gets dragged out and diluted by the Democrats and the US Media, TV, social and printed, that they control. GIven the track record over the last few years I'm not holding my breath.
well, as one lib poster here put it... they "quickly" go that special prosecutor-- so the OPer looks like... he or she is onto something

"Democrats have orchestrated the takedown of President Biden. Why else would these Top Secret documents have ever seen the light of day?"​

Maybe it was to put more pressure on DOJ to indict Trump - even at Biden's expense.

It will make it harder for Garland to indict Trump however. And maybe that was part of the plan when they found nothing in the documents he had that were any problem to anybody and now need some excuse not to prosecute?
maybe I'm tired or something but can you make that last sentence clearer?

EBRMjvG.jpg

maybe I'm tired or something but can you make that last sentence clearer?
I am pretty sure the documents the FBI took from Mar-a-lago contain pretty much zilch regarding anything that would be of concern re national security or anything else. In other words there is simply nothing there to use to accuse or condemn President Trump. If there was I am quite sure we would all know about it by now because they would have leaked it before the midterms.

But given all the hype of his 'dangerous' 'illegal' 'constitution shredding' 'threat to democracy' etc. etc. etc. that the Dems and MSM have been spewing for months now, how do they get out of indicting Trump and still save face?

Why of course make Biden guilty too. Damages him for running for President again in 2024 and gets them off the hook with Trump. Problem solved.

Disclaimer: That does fall into the realm of conspiracy theory, but given the track record on these things so far, this theory probably isn't all that far off the mark.

I am pretty sure the documents the FBI took from Mar-a-lago contain pretty much zilch regarding anything that would be of concern re national security or anything else. In other words there is simply nothing there to use to accuse or condemn President Trump. If there was I am quite sure we would all know about it by now because they would have leaked it before the midterms.

The raid was in early August. This is the middle of January. That's over five months now since the raid and nothing, zilch, zero.

Again I'm pretty sure if there was anything incriminating there they would have made sure it was leaked before the midterms.

Of course they would have. Democrats are born criminals. Just like they hid the classified docs story until after the election.

Of course they would have. Democrats are born criminals. Just like they hid the classified docs story until after the election.
Yep. A highly televised Mar-a-lago raid and accusations of huge illegality, danger to democracy, etc. etc. etc. before the mid terms. But nope. Nobody will know Biden carelessly stored classified documents at his home and kept them at the Penn Biden Center until well after the mid terms.

And I'm pretty sure all that is a huge 'meh' from the left here at USMB just as it is on social media. They don't seem to care about the injustice, unfairness, hypocrisy so long as they can smear or hurt Republicans/Patriots/Trump supporters.

And personally, I think that is a bigger threat to our 'democracy' than ANYTHING they accuse Trump or Patriots or anybody else of doing.

Democrats have orchestrated the takedown of President Biden.
Why else would these Top Secret documents have ever seen the light of day?

Who sends attorneys to move boxes and furniture out of an office they are no longer using? A thousand dollars plus per hour for each attorney? Really? If you don't trust a moving company, why not staffers?

The minute it became obvious that Biden was serious about running again in 2024, he had to go. Democrats know that they cannot win the oval office in 2024 if their nominee is Joe Biden.

No one knew about them until Biden's own lawyers / Biden's own administration went public...

It makes it impossible for Democrats to indict Trump now without indicting Biden

It provides a wealth of campaign ad fodder against Biden for the GOP should he decide to run again in 2024

It all but guarantees Joe is done,that he won't run again, which even Democrats don't want

Makes sense....not that it is definitely true

New Topics

Forum List

Back