Democrats have moved farther and farther to the right

Aside from the list of Obama policy positions that have been in line with GoP policy for the last few decades that I listed, and even tax rates are lower today than under kennedy.
The GOP didn't/doesn't play a role in the current tax rate? Look, it's obvious at this point your brain is too damaged to think, your repeated bleatings are purile and silly. Nothing more.

I like that I have annoyed liberals and conservatives on this subject
You're a brat pounding his high chair demanding to be taken seriously. That's the only "annoyance" you offer. And one that's easily dismissed.

Aside from the list of Obama policy positions that have been in line with GoP policy for the last few decades that I listed, and even tax rates are lower today than under kennedy.
The GOP didn't/doesn't play a role in the current tax rate? Look, it's obvious at this point your brain is too damaged to think, your repeated bleatings are purile and silly. Nothing more.

I like that I have annoyed liberals and conservatives on this subject
You're a brat pounding his high chair demanding to be taken seriously. That's the only "annoyance" you offer. And one that's easily dismissed.

Look at the OP, I gave a fairly comprehensive list of non liberal positions that Obama and the democratic establishment have adopted. these positions are to the right of true progressive policies. The democratic establishment has moved center right and the right has moved farther right. I have provided numerous links and citations to support my claim.

The only point anyone has taken issue with is healthcare. That has been a pretty healthy debate which I have enjoyed. But no one has attempted to refute any other policy issues.

I have made a fair case in spite of all the partisan hacks and their 1 liner strawman arguements

Forum List

Back