Democrats have been lying about DeSantis & what he did with Disney

You Libtards are really confused about this. I thought you shitheads didn't like corporations being their own government and being able to destroy the environment for profit without any accountability.
Everything I've read indicates that Disney has maintained substantially higher standards than Florida would require. It's a theme park after all. They want people to visit.

Don't pretend as though this is some principled stance having to do with actual governance. It's not.

1 out of every 5 jobs in Florida comes from Disney being there, is what I read.... that's a lot of jobs they brought the State.

I knew they were lying even before reading this article, but I had to go fetch it and read it so as to refute the interminable BS from the left.

They (and I include some posters here) made it seem like DeSantis was being a BAD Republican because Rs, as everyone knows, want businesses to have freedom (blah blah blah) but here was DeSantis taking Disney's freedom -- getting the state to have some control over that business. What a crock. They just say that to try to get Rs in their corner.

Disney was not paying their fair share of taxes (for one).

Democrats lie about everything.
Every time.

Did the tax situation change?

Did the specials tax district get taken away?

But it is good to see you be so giddy about the Govt having power over a private company. That is right up your alley

Disney is now subject to the same power the state has over every other business in Florida. If you believe any state should not have the authority to tax and regulate businesses, make that case.

yes it was taken away from disney and is now run by the state geez man

No it was not. The taxes have not changed and the state is not running anything. They merely have input on future building in the district. Since Disney is pretty much done adding to the area it is basically just a figurative spot to help DeSantis save face from pussing out on ending the district.

And of course you ate it up, it is what you do

No it was not. The taxes have not changed and the state is not running anything. They merely have input on future building in the district. Since Disney is pretty much done adding to the area it is basically just a figurative spot to help DeSantis save face from pussing out on ending the district.

And of course you ate it up, it is what you do
haha holy shit…i literally provided you links showing you…you’ve acknowledged the Gov is now on the board…yet you continue to claim regardless nothing has changed… it’s comical how cultist your dembot cult is

Why was it "time"? Why not years ago? The answer: Disney dared to defy DeSantis. That's the only fucking reasons. It's the same reason he's pushing HB 991. He's a petty twat, and Trumpsters love a petty twat.

Retaliatory government is shit government.

That is a good question. Disney should have never been given the exemption in the first place. Thank goodness DeSantis did it now. It should have been done a long time ago.

It was not retaliatory. It was DeSantis fixing something that wrong a long time ago.

If you want to bitch about retaliatory government then bitch about Potatohead using the Federal government to go after the Patriots that protested his stolen election, anti abortion protesters or parents that told off the local woke school board members. Go look at how that shithead Worthless Negro used the IRS to attack the Tea Party.

I know all that, I live in a wetland and build houses here. My problem with this is in why it was done. They made it abundantly clear it was done for political revenge.

So you are so full of Libtard partisan hate of DeSantis that if it was up to you then Disney would continue to be allowed to destroy the environment for corporate profits without any accountability?

That is a good question. Disney should have never been given the exemption in the first place.
True that. The reason why statists dish out these kinds of benes in the first place is to give them more power - so that they can revoke them if the beneficiaries piss them off. DeSantis is statist, no better than the liberals who play this game. And the Trumpsters cheer. Dumbasses.
If you want to bitch about retaliatory government then bitch about Potatohead using ...
I'll bitch about both. They're no different.

Last edited:
haha holy shit…i literally provided you links showing you…you’ve acknowledged the Gov is now on the board…yet you continue to claim regardless nothing has changed… it’s comical how cultist your dembot cult is

Yes, he is on the board. That is all that changed, and it is a largely symbolic change. The tax situation did not change, which is what all your big govt loving fools were so upset about to start with.

Let me ask you this, how does this impact the taxes that Disney pays the state and county?

Yes, he is on the board. That is all that changed, and it is a largely symbolic change. The tax situation did not change, which is what all your big govt loving fools were so upset about to start with.

Let me ask you this, how does this impact the taxes that Disney pays the state and county?
hahah no it s not all that’s changed…the Govt runs this district now. Disney isn’t self governed

It doesn't. It just score culture warrior points for DeSantis.

well i just read the actual bill. it’s really not that hard to do.
The thread isn't about you. It's about corrupt politicians and retribution for speaking out against them. The state is not the arbiter of truth.

The thread isn't about you. It's about corrupt politicians and retribution for speaking out against them. The state is not the arbiter of truth.

haha the issue is disney was spreading the dembot lies about a bill,,,,spreading lies that harmed the people of FL…yes there are consequences to that…disney is facing them
the fact you didn’t read the bill and believe the cult lies is a you problem not mine or the people if FLs

Forum List

Back