Democrats have a secret weapon

Donald J Trump!

In the last few months, as his legal woes have intensified, his rambling statements have become more and more looney. Wild claims of massive voter fraud, demands to be reinstated as President, partisan witch hunts, (not so) subtle hints that we need to tear up the constitution, and Republican lawmakers that refuse to distance themselves from him have left moderate republicans rethinking their party affiliations and voting habits.

Democrats didn't do anything special in 2022, just a normal set of political campaigns, then they sat back and let "The Donald" drag the GOP down to another disappointing election.

Those are the facts, Jack. Just the facts! :dunno:
Trump certainly isn’t helping – his call to destroy the Constitution in particular.

It’s fitting that a Trump-endorsed candidate would be defeated after Trump’s call to destroy the Constitution.

Trump certainly isn’t helping – his call to destroy the Constitution in particular.

It’s fitting that a Trump-endorsed candidate would be defeated after Trump’s call to destroy the Constitution.

I still haven't seen one of you leftist vermin actually prove a word of your claim of the highlighted.

Old, tired meme! I guess when you've got nothing, reruns have to do.

mister-ed-01.jpg

@therealStableGenius

Donald J Trump!

In the last few months, as his legal woes have intensified, his rambling statements have become more and more looney. Wild claims of massive voter fraud, demands to be reinstated as President, partisan witch hunts, (not so) subtle hints that we need to tear up the constitution, and Republican lawmakers that refuse to distance themselves from him have left moderate republicans rethinking their party affiliations and voting habits.

Democrats didn't do anything special in 2022, just a normal set of political campaigns, then they sat back and let "The Donald" drag the GOP down to another disappointing election.

Those are the facts, Jack. Just the facts! :dunno:

Just when you think TDS is on the downturn.............WHOOPS! IT'S WORSE THAN BEFORE!!!!

1670412939351.png

Lol. I liked the way you then wittered about reading comprehension, YouShouldJustQuit.

Oh, look! You learned a new word. Did mommy teach you that? I'll be she had you write it in your prettiest handwriting and put it up on the fridge. She must be so proud!

Perhaps tomorrow she will teach you the proper way to use it in a sentence. Won't that be fun?

Democrats didn't do anything special
Salon: "While the U.S. media has been fixated on russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. election, the Israeli secret service's campaign to influence the outcome of the U.S. election has gone unnoticed.
Well, yes, they squealed on bullshit, but on actual provocations, you can't!

Forum List

Back