Democrats hate Carson because he is black

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Lol wrong. The libs are scared to death that the republicans will elect a black man putting all their lies about republicans being racist to bed
Do not hold your breath on this one.
So no nukes do you support Obama nuke deal with Iran lol
You mean the one where Iran can't have nukes for the next 15 years. Too bad Bush didn't sigh such a treaty with North Korea.
You just proved you don't know what you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

I'm a Democrat and I don't hate Dr. Carson. I don't think he's presidential material tho.
That's because you hate those darkies

The last thing any liberal talks about in regards to Ben Carson is his skin color.

Aside from the patently shocking and crazy things this guy spouts, he's running for the most powerful office in the world and he has zero experience in politics.

I guess that's why Carson has responded to being called an Uncle Tom. Are you claiming those on the right are calling him that?

Obama became a US Senator in January, 2005. He was sworn in as President 4 years later having served less than ONE term as senator if you can call missing as much as he did serving. Are you really saying that's enough experience.

Obama is the least qualified president in history, as his performance abundantly proves it time after time.

Also proven by his ridiculous statement about Muslim howling being the most beautiful sound.

The most beautiful sound is the laughing of happy little children. Of course, with parents they are unfortunate to have, his kids were probably only happy when he was not around them.

To Democrats there is nothing worse than a black who has escaped the plantation.
Listening to something this stupid is much worse. Another Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them post.

no leftard; they actually do but you wont allow them to think any other way; hence the slurs of "token, Uncle tom.....etc" which are exactly designed to keep Black people in your fold.

We dont think they dont know any better, we just think you've done an exellent job brainwashing them
It is Black people who call him a Tom.

To be more specific, STUPID black people call him an Uncle Tom.
No. Not stupid. Misled black people who listen to those that claim to want to help them but instead just want to keep them down.

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues
I other words because he's not a liberal black. Seems you had not problem with a seriously deficient Obama.
Agreed. Like I said to another USMB member, they don't hate him because he's black but because he, as a black, doesn't do what the Democrat massahs demand he do.

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders.

And why do we 'hate' Trump? And Cruz? And Rubio? And Fiorina? And Bush? And Huckabee? And Christie?

Maybe because you are the self-declared party of love and tolerance and compassion.

Or maybe its hate: White hatred, Latino hatred, Religious hatred, Bush Hatred and fat white man hatred.

Thats the easier way for republaccusers to deal with it

you hate Republicans

libs are moronic hypocrites

The last thing any liberal talks about in regards to Ben Carson is his skin color.

Aside from the patently shocking and crazy things this guy spouts, he's running for the most powerful office in the world and he has zero experience in politics.

I guess that's why Carson has responded to being called an Uncle Tom. Are you claiming those on the right are calling him that?

Obama became a US Senator in January, 2005. He was sworn in as President 4 years later having served less than ONE term as senator if you can call missing as much as he did serving. Are you really saying that's enough experience.

Obama is the least qualified president in history, as his performance abundantly proves it time after time.

Also proven by his ridiculous statement about Muslim howling being the most beautiful sound.

The most beautiful sound is the laughing of happy little children. Of course, with parents they are unfortunate to have, his kids were probably only happy when he was not around them.

That's a patently ridiculous statement.

Most US presidents either come up from the military or the Senate. A few have been governors, previously.

Most of the founders were lawyers.

President Barack Obama came up through a pretty typical path, Lawyer => Senate => President.

Study history.

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....
When people sound like racists they are called racist.

well harry reid DID say obama was an acceptable negro because he speaks well. dont remember you idiots calling him out for that though. in fact you made excuses for it

libs are losers who lie to themselves

To Democrats there is nothing worse than a black who has escaped the plantation.
Listening to something this stupid is much worse. Another Blacks are too stupid to know what is good for them post.

no leftard; they actually do but you wont allow them to think any other way; hence the slurs of "token, Uncle tom.....etc" which are exactly designed to keep Black people in your fold.

We dont think they dont know any better, we just think you've done an exellent job brainwashing them
It is Black people who call him a Tom.

no it's white leftardz too; which is really comical when you think about it; white Progs feel they have license to use that kind of racial slur
Could we have an example here?

Most US presidents either come up from the military or the Senate. A few have been governors, previously.

President Barack Obama came up through a pretty typical path, Lawyer => Senate => President.

Study history.

You mean less than one term in the Senate qualifies someone to be President?

Carson is wrong on most of the issues, acknowledging that fact is not being "racist."
but yet when someone disagreed with obama they were called racist by assholes like you and dean...thats different right dean?....

well harry reid DID say obama was an acceptable negro because he speaks well. dont remember you idiots calling him out for that though. in fact you made excuses for it

Could we see a link here, because I never heard of it.

Study history.

yes loon and he took positions you idiots scream about as Senator; did nothing of substance as lawyer, has been a failure as president

he's a failure by even your own standards

The presses will have to be running 24/7 to supply all the race cards that the Carson fans are flinging about so wildly.

Sadly, for many Republicans, every single thing is always entirely about race (or gender). They don't seem capable of the color-blind and gender-blind attitude of the liberals.
Funny, the only reason Obama got elected is because he was black.

Could we see a link here, because I never heard of it.

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during ...
www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/01/09/obama.reid/
CNN
Jan 9, 2010 - Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday for making racially ... Obama accepts Senate majority leader's apology, says "I know what's in ... and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one. ... "I accepted Harry's apology without question because I've known him for

Democrats and thier sycophants in the media attack and lie about Ben Carson because he is a black man who doesn't follow thier orders. This is the real reason he is being attacked. They hate him because he is a runaway slave. He was a man who grew up poor in bad neighborhoods and became a accomplished brain surgeon with h D work and intelligence. He proves that you don't need the slave masters of the democrat party to become successful.

Ben Carson is proving the truth us conservatives already knew that the oldest American hate group the democrat party has never really changed.

Ben Carson seems like a decent man to me and is more respectful than most Republicans

But I think he is woefully unprepared to be President and I think he lacks a basic understanding of what is going on in current events, world politics, the economy or key issues
Yeah, you beat me to the punch.

Ben Carson is too dull to hate. I do find myself in contradiction though. I always go on and on about being an Eisenhower Republican, and I justify that by lauding the fact that he was boring. He kept his nose relatively clean, built the roads, and delegated wisely.

The critical flaw in that comparison is that Eisenhower had experience, failures, and wild successes with leading large groups of people. While I hate the generalized concept of "executive" experience, Carson has almost none of significance.

It's kind of funny how Republicans have been criticizing Obama for being too smart, and make all manner of allegations that Affirmative Action was the reason he succeeded academically. I have a "Fox News Conservative" friend who said I'm never voting for anyone who only has academic experience. He didn't use the word academic, but that's the gist.

Presidents these days also need to be motivators. Realistic when they need to be, and authoritative enough to challenge the status quo. Which brings me to Obama's Achilles heal. Obama seems a little baffled by how his calls for "we can", were countered by Republicans who basically said "even if we could, we wouldn't". Obama seemed to think his inspirational rhetoric would create change, just because it was logically sound.

Carson seems like Obama, without the street smarts, and boring

Forum List

Back