Democrats Had A Really Bad Week

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This spells out exactly how bad it was.

Watch: CNN REALLY Doesn’t Want to Talk About Northam Abortion Controversy

Over the weekend, calls mounted for Virginia Governor Ralph Northam to resign over racist photos that were found in his medical school yearbook. Yet the Democrat’s controversial comments supporting a radical abortion law proposed by his party was swept under the rug by the media. CNN even went out of its way to silence any conservative guests who tried to bring up that story on their network this weekend.

Democrats had a bad week.....and Michelle shows up at the Grammy's to cheer them up.

DzFsGU-VAAAgJRl.jpg

Michelle Obama Shows Up at the Grammy Awards; Audience Promptly Lose Their Sh*t

On Sunday, former First Lady Michelle Obama made a surprise appearance at the Grammy Awards, standing on the stage with Lady Gaga, Jada Pinkett Smith, Jennifer Lopez and host Alicia Keys.

The audience lost their collective sh*t.

“From the Motown records I wore out on the south side,” Obama said, as the audience erupted into thunderous applause.

She continued on: “To the Who Run the World songs that fueled me through this last decade, music has always helped me tell my story and I know that’s true for everybody here. Whether we like country or rap or rock, music helps us share ourselves share ourselves: Our dignity and sorrows, our hopes and joys.”

This is precisely why I never watch these fucking award shows anymore.......

Over the weekend, calls mounted for Virginia Governor Ralph Northam to resign over racist photos that were found in his medical school yearbook. Yet the Democrat’s controversial comments supporting a radical abortion law proposed by his party was swept under the rug by the media. CNN even went out of its way to silence any conservative guests who tried to bring up that story on their network this weekend.

I believe they're about to have a worse one.

They handed Trump a slam dunk win in 2020 this week; we should be thanking them.He could execute Bambi on the White House Lawn and still win in a landslide; even Goldman Sachs is going to have to bail on them if they keep making noises about their tax rates.

The Grammies went to shit a long time ago. YouTube millionaires outnumber the corporate types these days. The Grammies mean nothing.

February 10, 2019
Acting AG Matthew Whitaker: Football impresario, stomper of Democrats
By Ed Timperlake
The Judiciary Committee hearing on February 8, 2019, held by Chairman Nadler (D-N.Y.) with committee witness Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, became an epic historic failure. Acting A.G. Whitaker's testimony is for the ages.

It is simple: just watch clips from the hearing while taking note of the video of the Iowa Hawkeyes scoring a touchdown on a pass thrown to Number 46, Matt Whitaker. If a person is capable of doing what Number 46 did under tremendous pressure, then the hearing was easily a symbolic walk in the park for the Acting A.G.

The former Iowa varsity Rose Bowl player symbolically ran every play he knew on the Democrats of the committee, while keeping a true Iowa nice style. It was a day of symbolic smash mouth football while at times channeling his brilliant fake punt for a TD.

"Five minutes for lunch"? They did not see that coming.

A moment for the ages is captured in a lasting quote by witness Whitaker in his reminding the chair that if Nadler sets the rules, then he also must play by the rules. "Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up" will soon be part of congressional legends.

download-white.png

This exchange is equally priceless:

Whitaker RIPS into Jerry Nadler: Your time is up, Mr Chairman!

Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, pressed Mr. Whitaker on his views about Mr. Mueller. The acting attorney general said he thought Mr. Mueller was both honest and not conflicted.

Mr. Swalwell then asked Mr. Whitaker to use the hearing to express that view to Mr. Trump.

"I am not your puppet, to repeat what you are saying," Mr. Whitaker responded.

Mr. Swalwell didn't back down, demanding Mr. Whitaker say that, speaking directly to the president through the hearing.

"I am not here to be a puppet to repeat terms and words that you say," Mr. Whitaker shot back.

In a day of theater, lines were crossed. One specific example in challenging a witness's integrity was demonstrated by Rep. Jeffries (D-N.Y.). Congressman Jeffries made a rhetorical statement that was simply grandstanding against a proud, well educated, and distinguished man from Iowa. His behavior crossed over the line to a personal attack:

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) openly mused to Whitaker that many Americans are "trying figure out who are you, where did you come from and how the heck did you become the head of the Department of Justice."

Whitaker attempted to respond to Jeffries but was cut off by the congressman saying "that was a statement not a question."

Many more bad weeks to come.....for the Demonrats losers...

And that's good! :thup:

Also, Jackie Evancho got a standing ovation when she walked on stage on the America's Got Talent Show; the scum tried to ruin her career for performing at the Trump Inaugural, so it was great to see the entire audience didn't get the memo and weren't fashion victims who cared what the so-called 'industry leaders' thought. One of the greatest voices of this coming century will probably never attend the Grammies either; it's just a little club of racists, pedophiles, gangbangers, and other deviants now.

The Dems' motto is, "If life hands you lemons, throw them at the MAGA hat wearers."

05.gif

Democrats had a bad week.....and Michelle shows up at the Grammy's to cheer them up.

DzFsGU-VAAAgJRl.jpg

On Sunday, former First Lady Michelle Obama made a surprise appearance at the Grammy Awards, standing on the stage with Lady Gaga, Jada Pinkett Smith, Jennifer Lopez and host Alicia Keys.

“From the Motown records I wore out on the south side,” Obama said, as the audience erupted into thunderous applause.

She continued on: “To the Who Run the World songs that fueled me through this last decade, music has always helped me tell my story and I know that’s true for everybody here. Whether we like country or rap or rock, music helps us share ourselves share ourselves: Our dignity and sorrows, our hopes and joys.”

It looks like the small woman is afraid if she doesn't let Michael hold her in his big strong arms.

February 10, 2019
By Ed Timperlake
The Judiciary Committee hearing on February 8, 2019, held by Chairman Nadler (D-N.Y.) with committee witness Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker, became an epic historic failure. Acting A.G. Whitaker's testimony is for the ages.

It is simple: just watch clips from the hearing while taking note of the video of the Iowa Hawkeyes scoring a touchdown on a pass thrown to Number 46, Matt Whitaker. If a person is capable of doing what Number 46 did under tremendous pressure, then the hearing was easily a symbolic walk in the park for the Acting A.G.

The former Iowa varsity Rose Bowl player symbolically ran every play he knew on the Democrats of the committee, while keeping a true Iowa nice style. It was a day of symbolic smash mouth football while at times channeling his brilliant fake punt for a TD.

A moment for the ages is captured in a lasting quote by witness Whitaker in his reminding the chair that if Nadler sets the rules, then he also must play by the rules. "Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up" will soon be part of congressional legends.

download-white.png

Rep. Eric Swalwell, California Democrat, pressed Mr. Whitaker on his views about Mr. Mueller. The acting attorney general said he thought Mr. Mueller was both honest and not conflicted.

Mr. Swalwell then asked Mr. Whitaker to use the hearing to express that view to Mr. Trump.

Mr. Swalwell didn't back down, demanding Mr. Whitaker say that, speaking directly to the president through the hearing.

"I am not here to be a puppet to repeat terms and words that you say," Mr. Whitaker shot back.

In a day of theater, lines were crossed. One specific example in challenging a witness's integrity was demonstrated by Rep. Jeffries (D-N.Y.). Congressman Jeffries made a rhetorical statement that was simply grandstanding against a proud, well educated, and distinguished man from Iowa. His behavior crossed over the line to a personal attack:

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) openly mused to Whitaker that many Americans are "trying figure out who are you, where did you come from and how the heck did you become the head of the Department of Justice."

Whitaker attempted to respond to Jeffries but was cut off by the congressman saying "that was a statement not a question."
That one is forever saved in my DVR vault along with the MSNBC gems from election morning, evening/night, and the following day. Some of the best political TV ever!

Democrats turning their own hearing into a joke.

I agree and Whitaker was awesome.

Hope the Dem House spends the next two years with investigation after investigation. Most of which have already been done or are being done.

2020 should be interesting as hell.

DzFsGU-VAAAgJRl.jpg

She could well be the first cross dressing candidate

Did Hillary get indicted this week or something? Or anyone even remotely related to her?

Those pesky dems have some catching up to do in that department..

February 10, 2019
By Ed Timperlake

download-white.png

That one is forever saved in my DVR vault along with the MSNBC gems from election morning, evening/night, and the following day. Some of the best political TV ever!

I wished I had taped them, especially NPR's coverage. I lost all respect for their commentators when they repeatedly lied about what Trump said just seconds after he said it in their 'analyses'. That and the other blatant media lying is what prompted me to vote for Trump.

February 10, 2019
By Ed Timperlake

download-white.png

I wished I had taped them, especially NPR's coverage. I lost all respect for their commentators when they repeatedly lied about what Trump said just seconds after he said it in their 'analyses'. That and the other blatant media lying is what prompted me to vote for Trump.
Imagine you can find copies somewhere in the world wide inter web.

Virginia had a bad week.

No skin offa my ass.

Virginia had a bad week.

No. Northam, Fairfax, Herring and the Virginia Democratic Party had a bad week. The rest of us just laughed,

Forum List

Back