Democrats Go Scorched Earth on Trump and 1/2 of America...

Well your dumbasses are never going to get that. Sorry you didn’t get a participation trophy for the 2020 election, but the world can’t coddle your sore loser childish whining. Trump lost and Biden will finish out his term.

:dance:

Keep dreaming Kid.

If you don’t support me and my policies then you are not a true American and must be monitored
Joke Adolph Briben 2022

Reading through articles this morning it is abundantly clear that no lie will be left on the table regarding Trump. The articles are inflammatory, and most are provably outright lies.

When GSA personnel packed up Trumps documents they would have never allowed empty folders or full folders of classified documents be loaded without an order of declassification. The left knows this and yet they persist. Now those empty folders become suspected planting of evidence by the FBI knowing the protocol that the GSA personnel follow.

Conspiracy theories abound today...

These mainstream media sources are pushing America into a civil war and that order can only come from their DNC one world government masters. It is the only way to stop an election that they will lose badly and keep power. They are desperate to keep power.

They fear Trumps return so much they are taking massive chances with their rhetoric and lies, which will destroy them, as even their own dupes are not that stupid, even they can see the lies they are being feed.

The DNC appears to be intentionally pushing us to civil war. What is it they hope to gain in doing so? IMHO they stand to gain total unmitigated power and that pesky Constitution, which limits government, goes away.
I read all these articles and did not find anything in any of them that was not accurate and factual.

What specific points in which article(s) are you taking exception to?

I read all these articles and did not find anything in any of them that was not accurate and factual.

What specific points in which article(s) are you taking exception to?
none of them are accurate or factual... you have taken the sugar coated turd and swallowed it whole..

Just having a good time watching you guys, scurry like cockroaches wishing for darkness.
1662264805044.png

Could not resist... this is how out of touch you are with reality...

Half of America, my ass. Even if the republicans and independent republican leaning made up half the country, (which was no apparent in 2022, so unlikely today) Biden was clear and not referring to the Republicans and independent Republican leaning. Also, clearly not referring to the whole cross-section of trump supporters, just the radicalized cult of that subgroup, pushing the "Big Lie", and not even all of those. He was addressing the tiny subgroup of idiot anarchist fringe that supports and approves violence as a means to achieve their political goals in this country, as the dangerous, anti-American subversives, they are. This is nowhere near the majority of that party, much less the country. If even the dedicated trump supporter could be 25% after all his antics, attempts at election overthrow and rabble-rousing against the government, the constitution, free elections, including attacks against those of his own party that would not help his overthrow effort, we're talking about the 10% at most of the country. Sporadically dangerous? Sure. But with a chance of success? NO. The vast, vast majority of Americans reject political violence in principle, much less in practice. This includes the vast majority of Republicans and even trump supporters.
IF President Biden was not referring to ALL Republicans, why did Biden go on the air the next morning to retract what he had said the night before?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg

View attachment 691444

Could not resist... this is how out of touch you are with reality...
It’s amazing how optics that remind you idiots of stuff from movies makes you react like total drama queens lol. You know when Melania had the red Christmas trees in the WH that seemed straight out of a horror movie, I didn’t hold it against her. Those optics don’t matter. The corruption of the orange idiot and his mail order trophy wife stood on its own.

So, was Biden right to call them out? Absolutely, simply because they prefer to not be identified as a group, as if unknown, as that is how subversives always prefer to operate under the cloak of darkness with intentions unknown, so he used the bully pulpit to alert that the 10% walk among us, and to label them as what they are (anti-American subversives), lest they grow unnoticed. Now they squall like little babies, trying to get others to feel sorry for them, rather than feel the rightful scorn of an American that will not fall for or to this tiny minority. It was just a clarion call, alerting all the normal people to be aware and on guard. I am glad he put it out front.
I am so glad to see that you believe that denigrating and attacking half the voters in the country is a grand political strategy.

I too am very "glad he put it out in front"! What better way to impress the voters you want most to attract?

Hysterical Biden demonizes millions of Republican voters as 'semi-fascists,' borderline terrorists and a 'threat to democracy' to scare his own voters to the ballot box. So who is the real fascist, asks CHRISTIAN WHITON

By CHRISTIAN WHITON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:22 EDT, 1 September 2022 | UPDATED: 20:25 EDT, 1 September 2022

It’s amazing how optics that remind you idiots of stuff from movies makes you react like total drama queens lol. You know when Melania had the red Christmas trees in the WH that seemed straight out of a horror movie, I didn’t hold it against her. Those optics don’t matter. The corruption of the orange idiot and his mail order trophy wife stood on its own.
The last I checked, Melania Trump was not the President, nor does she want the job!

OIP-M.jpg

IF President Biden was not referring to ALL Republicans, why did Biden go on the air the next morning to retract what he had said the night before?

Picture%20from%20Hell-M.jpg
He was plainly not speaking of all Republicans.
I have no idea in the world, why he would backtrack. People on here talk about Presidents and their handlers. Backtracking when correct is proof of a President unwisely yielding to the PR handlers of his inner circle. At least, I hope it is inner, but possibly not.

Forum List

Back