Democrats For The People

Quid Pro wants credit for bringing down gas prices, so he gets blame for jacking them up.
source.gif

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

First up, Representative Katie Porter:

Let me know own when / if they ever start doing anything 'great' for the people...

Right after you specify what he did to get them down. He wants credit, he has to take blame.

And look at you, going all juvenile and pathetic.
You're the one claiming that Biden jacked up prices. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

You're the one claiming that Biden jacked up prices. Prove it or shut the fuck up.
Nope, I'm the one saying if he wants credit for bringing them down, he needs to accept blame for jacking them up. They've both gone up and come down while he was president, and naturally his sycophants (you know who you are) want to blame anyone else but him and give him credit. So, what did he do?

I know it's hard, but please do try to keep up with the conversation. Oh, and do be sure to keep us informed on how it's going telling people to shut up. Do they ever do it?

Nope, I'm the one saying if he wants credit for bringing them down, he needs to accept blame for jacking them up.
Oh. Then you must explain how Donald Trump jacked up corporate taxes before lowering them with the 2017 Tax Cuts.

You're not smart. You cannot beat me on facts. Slink away in shame.

Oh. Then you must explain how Donald Trump jacked up corporate taxes before lowering them with the 2017 Tax Cuts.

You're not smart. You cannot beat me on facts. Slink away in shame.
Fact: Gas prices rose AFTER Quid Pro took office, higher than what he inherited.
Fact: Quid Pro blamed Putin for high gas prices, even though they went up before Putin made his move.
Fact: Gas prices came down slightly from their Quid Pro peak.
Fact: Quid Pro rushed to the microphones mumbling that he should get credit for lowering gas prices, or at least that's the best that anyone can figure. He is almost impossible to understand in the best of circumstances.

With me so far? Now, since you have an apparent comprehension problem, how did TRUMP! raise corporate taxes, and how does him not doing so have anything to do with you wanting to simultaneously shield Quid Pro from blame while giving him credit for two sides of the same phenomenon?

Some of the posters on here are so stupid, its astonishing.

Biden raises gas prices $3-$5/gallon, then wants to snif your hair when it drops 50 cents.

ALSO, WE HAVE BEEN TOLD POTUS DOES NOT CONTROL GAS PRICES.

Fuck every one of you lying bags of crap.

As gas goes up, they claim Biden has no control. As gas goes down, they say its Biden’s amazing policies. :auiqs.jpg:

Fact: Gas prices rose AFTER Quid Pro took office, higher than what he inherited.
Fact: Quid Pro blamed Putin for high gas prices, even though they went up before Putin made his move.
Fact: Gas prices came down slightly from their Quid Pro peak.
Fact: Quid Pro rushed to the microphones mumbling that he should get credit for lowering gas prices, or at least that's the best that anyone can figure. He is almost impossible to understand in the best of circumstances.

With me so far? Now, since you have an apparent comprehension problem, how did TRUMP! raise corporate taxes, and how does him not doing so have anything to do with you wanting to simultaneously shield Quid Pro from blame while giving him credit for two sides of the same phenomenon?

The Dems lie all the time and morons like the poster you are responding to are very stupid.

Forum List

Back