Democrats Flip 39th Seat From Red To Blue In Conn. Special Election Win

Connecticut lol isn't that Bernie's state :auiqs.jpg:39 you say well only over 900 more to go after your historic losses :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A journey of 1000 miles starts with 1 step.

Dem's seem to trip and face plant every other week, good luck.

A week ago right wingers were celebrating because one poll had him at 50%. After his stupid remarks about the school shooting, he's back down to 35%. Tell me about stumbling.
Polls in February 2018 are 100% POINTLESS. Seems many of you on both sides haven't figured that out yet.

Future election polls are completely useless this far out. That doesn't make all polls useless at this point. Trump has a support ceiling of 33 or 34% he might temporarily drift above that for a day or two, but he is tethered to the size of his crazy base, and will never move much above that.
And that tidbit of info, be it true or false, is......

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT POINTLESS.

Makes for great trolling I suppose but ultimately means squat.

A journey of 1000 miles starts with 1 step.

A week ago right wingers were celebrating because one poll had him at 50%. After his stupid remarks about the school shooting, he's back down to 35%. Tell me about stumbling.
Polls in February 2018 are 100% POINTLESS. Seems many of you on both sides haven't figured that out yet.

Future election polls are completely useless this far out. That doesn't make all polls useless at this point. Trump has a support ceiling of 33 or 34% he might temporarily drift above that for a day or two, but he is tethered to the size of his crazy base, and will never move much above that.

That bit of information is true, and you know it. With the complacence before the last election, it didn't make much difference. In case you haven't noticed, that is no longer the case.

That bit of information is true, and you know it. With the complacence before the last election, it didn't make much difference. In case you haven't noticed, that is no longer the case.
It didn't matter then because you lost. It matters now because you won a couple.

Really? Get real dude. Too funny

You almost gotta laugh that the radical left focuses on a state seat in New Hampshire while they would rather ignore the fact that democrats pretty much ousted one of their own. Long time high profile liberal democrat icon Dianne Feinstein couldn't even fend off a primary challenge receiving a dismal 35%. Is the democrat party undergoing a revolution in the ranks that the liberal MSM is covering up? Are saner heads finally prevailing among the crazies?

It didn't matter then because you lost. It matters now because you won a couple.

Never said it didn't matter. Trump-0 and his supporters are trashing our country every day. Acknowledging what happened and why is required before it can be fixed. The right seems to think that because Trump was appointed by the electoral college, they have won forever. The left knows that isn't true.

Democrats picked up another special election victory Tuesday, winning a legislative seat in a New Hampshire district where President Trump beat Hillary Clinton by a 13-point margin in 2016.
Dem wins New Hampshire seat in Trump district

OOPs There goes another ONE... Great Douche

How's your math. Republicans flipped a thousand seats in eight Obama years.

Democrats flipped 39 seats back in more than one year. If you can maintain that rate for seven more years, you'd have flipped less than a quarter under Trump than Republicans flipped under Obama

Democrats picked up another special election victory Tuesday, winning a legislative seat in a New Hampshire district where President Trump beat Hillary Clinton by a 13-point margin in 2016.

Democrats flipped 39 seats back in more than one year. If you can maintain that rate for seven more years, you'd have flipped less than a quarter under Trump than Republicans flipped under Obama

You're right. Never count your chickens before they hatch. However, only a few elections have been held. Many more are upcoming.

You're right. Never count your chickens before they hatch. However, only a few elections have been held. Many more are upcoming.

You're assuming based on a small sample size that a trend will continue. It's a small sample size fallacy. I just pointed that out. You're the one counting chickens, not me.

And damn, you still got it really hard for Ivanka. She is a cutie. But damn, you have a real fire for her

Never said it didn't matter. Trump-0 and his supporters are trashing our country every day. Acknowledging what happened and why is required before it can be fixed. The right seems to think that because Trump was appointed by the electoral college, they have won forever. The left knows that isn't true.
Trashing the country?

He was appointed?

Did you ever take a civics class? Do you understand our form of government and how it functions at all?

Trashing the country?

He was appointed?

Did you ever take a civics class? Do you understand our form of government and how it functions at all?

You know he doesn't

You're assuming based on a small sample size that a trend will continue. It's a small sample size fallacy. I just pointed that out. You're the one counting chickens, not me.

And damn, you still got it really hard for Ivanka. She is a cutie. But damn, you have a real fire for her

You think recent elections are the only reason to believe the right will lose big. That's cute.

Trashing the country?

He was appointed?

People keep saying that judges aren't elected. What's the difference?

Trashing the country?

He was appointed?

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
and Yes

You people can blather on about 1000 seats all you want but that's not what it's really about.

It's about winning 2 Senate seats and 24 House seats.

You think recent elections are the only reason to believe the right will lose big. That's cute.

They might. You might too. It's funny how you said don't count my chickens when I wasn't counting anything. You on the other hand are counting your chickens before they hatch in a big way.

Poll numbers are not trending your way to support that, either. I'm going to laugh my ass off if you idiots get blindsided again like you did last year. Remember how that went? Yet here you are looking at piles of eggs and counting chickens.

So what about Ivanka makes you so hot, anyway? Is it her European features. She is a cutie, but wow, you have it bad. It's really funny

Great news!

Isn't that what you said when Trump announced he was running the first time, Squanto? Your election prognostication is legendary

[media]

I voted for Gary Johnson, but it was hysterical watching you people melt down when Trump won. All the talking heads, weeping leftist honies, Hillary taking a nap.

You people are too much. As Ronald Reagan said ...

What’s better than one Democratic special election pickup in a night?

Two. Two wins are better than one. And in Connecticut House District 120, Democrats just flipped their 39th state legislative seat of the cycle in Tuesday’s second red-to-blue flip (the first came in the New Hampshire House.) Democrat Phil Young won this seat 51-49 percent.

Young is a former town council member who quit his job as an executive chef to campaign full-time for this seat, which was vacated at the beginning of the year when the incumbent Republican resigned to become mayor of Stratford. Young, who will be the first Democrat to represent the district in 44 years, campaigned on three main priorities: increasing education funding, protecting the environment, and fighting the opioid epidemic (he lost two restaurant staffers to fatal overdoses).

This contest attracted outside help on both sides of the aisle; two local GOP mayors canvassed with the Republican, and House Minority Leader Themis Klarides also lent a hand. Young received help from state Rep. Joe Gresko, who represents the neighboring 121st House District, as well as endorsements from U.S. Sen. Chris Murphy and Rep. Rosa DeLauro.

Even in blue Connecticut, flipping a seat that had been in Republican hands for over 40 years is a significant achievement, and this win should only feed the dread building within the GOP. Democrats are winning elections in districts of every stripe, and Republicans everywhere should be very, very frightened this fall.

Democrats flip 39th seat from red to blue with Connecticut special election win
If Democrats win back the government this country will be finally laid to rest.

You better hope there aren’t any elections after that.

Forum List

Back