Democrats file bill to Impeach President Bush.

Only someone who was in a coma from 2001 to January 2009 would think Obama is worse than Bush.

They are birds of a feather when it comes to trampling on the Constitution.

It's as if you idiots didn't even notice the construction of the police state taking place all around you after 9/11. The fact the government was spying on all Americans was in all the papers as far back as 2006, you dolts.

Bush's signing statements nulling and voiding Congressional legislation were there for all to read, too.

Well we now know who you voted for twice the past two elections.

You really need to stop inventing shit in your head. I stopped voting in 2006 when I got sick of the GOP turning into the party of retards.

Says the one that voted twice for Obama because he likes Bush lite beer.

Many far left posters claimed similar things, yet continue showing that they have always been far left.

Hmmm..

Memories are short on the Democrat's side of the aisle....

Dem Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill Says It Never Happened [VIDEO]

In 2008, former Ohio U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, a prominent opponent of the Iraq war, introduced a bill titled ”Impeaching George W. Bush, President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Jackson Lee and 10 other Democrats co-sponsored it.

Among the numerous complaints laid out in the impeachment bill were that Bush created “a secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq” and that he invaded “Iraq absent a declaration of war.”

::::

“Whether or not we define it as high crimes and misdemeanors, which frankly I do believe we have a very firm basis of suggesting high crimes and misdemeanors because the impeachment inquiry made in this body – the Judiciary Committee – is what it is. It is a prosecutorial approach, it is the indictment, it is the question of determining whether we move forward,” Jackson-Lee said at the hearing.

“We should not be intimidated by the process or time,” she added.

What's your point? Are you agreeing with them?

See the far left diversions are here and they can not own up to what their own party does, it is as if it never existed to them, just like the history of Iraq before 2003.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we now know who you voted for twice the past two elections.

You really need to stop inventing shit in your head. I stopped voting in 2006 when I got sick of the GOP turning into the party of retards.

Making up lies like this is why you have zero integrity.

It is more important to you to lie in order to maintain your bogus belief system than to be truthful and live in reality.

Last edited:
ah excuse us, BUT not everyone here voted for the jerk. and now he's talking giving Amnesty without going through Congress.

Boehner refuses to even consider immigration reform legislation. He's a chickenshit who is being held hostage by a bigoted minority.

That's the GOP today. Cowards with no plans, no solutions. Obstructionist Know Nothings.

When the Democrats refuse to vote for border security, why vote to allow illegals to become illegal?

Obama is threatening to Veto the Bill the Republicans want to pass because it doesn't allow him to give legal status to illegals. Which is what he wants.. He doesn't want to secure the border.. Remember the "what do they want, a moat with alligators?"?

ah excuse us, BUT not everyone here voted for the jerk. and now he's talking giving Amnesty without going through Congress.

Boehner refuses to even consider immigration reform legislation. He's a chickenshit who is being held hostage by a bigoted minority.

That's the GOP today. Cowards with no plans, no solutions. Obstructionist Know Nothings.

When the Democrats refuse to vote for border security, why vote to allow illegals to become illegal?

Obama is threatening to Veto the Bill the Republicans want to pass because it doesn't allow him to give legal status to illegals. Which is what he wants.. He doesn't want to secure the border.. Remember the "what do they want, a moat with alligators?"?

A super majority of Americans want to allow illegals a path to legal status or citizenship.

This is why I say Boehner is allowing himself to be held hostage by a bigoted few. He is spitting in the face of the American people and their will.

When you pander to bigots, it should not be such a big fucking mystery why your party doesn't get the minority votes. It's isn't "because gifts". It isn't because of Democrats and plantation negroes or whatever other bogus memes with which you console your idiot selves.

It is because you are cutting your own throat.

Last edited:

A super majority of Americans want to allow illegals a path to legal status or citizenship.

This is why I say Boehner is allowing himself to be held hostage by a bigoted few. He is spitting in the face of the American people and their will.

When you pander to bigots, it should not be such a big fucking mystery why your party doesn't get the minority votes.

We don't have a "Majority Rules" country. Remember that? Remember when the Republicans controlled both the House and Senate? Not everything they wanted to get passed got passed.

I love how you say that since I don't want to have illegals get a magic wand waved over them and they suddenly become legal makes me a bigot.

Why do you say that?

Have I said I want illegals from Europe to be made legal and illegals from Mexico not?

No and I haven't heard anyone say that. I have said I want ALL illegals deported. I don't care where they are from. If they didn't follow the laws of the country in getting here and staying here, then I want them deported.

Hmmm .... Historical revisionism and ignorance are long on the cult-tard side of the aisle

When you pander to bigots, it should not be such a big fucking mystery why your party doesn't get the minority votes. It's isn't "because gifts". It isn't because of Democrats and plantation negroes or whatever other bogus memes with which you console your idiot selves.

It is because you are cutting your own throat.

This is a damn lie. Remember Goober5000 is the same prick who wanted the filmmaker convicted without a trial and flamed an entire thread that I brought back to life last week, OVER PROPAGANDA AND LIES..

As to the truth on ILLEGAL IMMIGATION:

Most Voters Want to Send Latest Illegal Immigrants Home ASAP - Rasmussen Reports?

Has everyone picked up on the most important feature of this week's impeachment talk?

It is the spectacle of the massive stampede of the Right away from the idea of impeaching Obama.

I can't remember the last time I saw so precipitous a flip flop from the Right on an issue.

Has everyone picked up on the most important feature of this week's impeachment talk?

It is the spectacle of the massive stampede of the Right away from the idea of impeaching Obama.

I can't remember the last time I saw so precipitous a flip flop from the Right on an issue.

thats because there was no flip flop. Sorry.

It is more important to you to lie in order to maintain your bogus belief system than to be truthful and live in reality.

Spoken by a guy who, two posts later said this:

"A super majority of Americans want to allow illegals a path to legal status or citizenship"

Check this out.....

Most Voters Want to Send Latest Illegal Immigrants Home ASAP - Rasmussen Reports?

What was that about lying and intergrity g5000?

Hmmm..

Dem Who Co-Sponsored Bush Impeachment Bill Says It Never Happened [VIDEO]

In 2008, former Ohio U.S. Rep. Dennis Kucinich, a prominent opponent of the Iraq war, introduced a bill titled ”Impeaching George W. Bush, President of the United States, of high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Jackson Lee and 10 other Democrats co-sponsored it.

Among the numerous complaints laid out in the impeachment bill were that Bush created “a secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq” and that he invaded “Iraq absent a declaration of war.”

::::

“Whether or not we define it as high crimes and misdemeanors, which frankly I do believe we have a very firm basis of suggesting high crimes and misdemeanors because the impeachment inquiry made in this body – the Judiciary Committee – is what it is. It is a prosecutorial approach, it is the indictment, it is the question of determining whether we move forward,” Jackson-Lee said at the hearing.

“We should not be intimidated by the process or time,” she added.

secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq”

I wish they had followed through

Almost every dimwit in congress voted with Bush, but lets forget that the libtards did what was right also. Idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spoken by a guy who, two posts later said this:

"A super majority of Americans want to allow illegals a path to legal status or citizenship"

Check this out.....

What was that about lying and intergrity g5000?
g500 is a lbtard, what do you expect, the truth? Good luck.

Hmmm..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKadaVzcpRE

secret propaganda campaign to manufacture a false case for war against Iraq”

I wish they had followed through
Almost every dimwit in congress voted with Bush, but lets forget that the libtards did what was right also. Idiots.

Except for the 147 who voted against it and the 111 who voted for it, but don't let things like facts get in the way of a good rant.........

Last edited:
Goober5000 in the middle of another epic meltdown.. < grins > Isn't it wonderful to watch the so called "independent" spew poo all over the forum?

Articles of impeachment should be immediately drafted IMO. Conservatives must stop parroting the official liberal line of no impeachment. This President is thoroughly lawless and has no restraint what so ever, or so he believes, in legislating from the Executive. It's time to reign in his failed tyranny.

Ah yes, it's the "other guy" in the midst of a meltdown. Now quick, listen while I talk of impeaching a lawless and tyrannical President!

Forum List

Back