Democrats Facing Big Decision!

When innocence is obvious, it is an injustice to continue assuming guilt. When guilt is obvious, it is preposterous to assume innocence. If evidence supports it, regardless of how people feel, it's guilty or innocent. Ever think of that? This is what people have done with Zimmerman. Automatically guilty. A blatant slap to the face of our justice system.

preposterous? tell that to the huge number of folks who were released from death row by exonerating DNA evidence. Innocence is ALWAYS presumed, and doing so is NEVER preposterous.

Hitler was innocent?

Stalin was innocent?

Pol Pot and Mao were innocent?

Just like Clinton. Innocent.
gosh... I must have missed it when Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao became citizens of the USA and were afforded rights under our system of justice. Do you have a link for that, perhaps?

It IS a fact.

Unfortunately, as is the case in most rapes, it remains unpunished.

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

In other words,

Bill Clinton is as much a rapist as George Zimmerman is a murderer.

You keep searching for 'other words.' and they're always so stupid.....

OK...I'll play.

"Bill Clinton is as much a rapist as George Zimmerman is a murderer" if 19 individuals had claimed that Zimmerman had used, or attempted to use, his weapon on them.

Just when I start to think you couldn't be any more retarded.

On that subject, how many people would have to claim you're retarded before you would in fact be guilty of mental retardation?

Two? Five? Nineteen?

lol

And where do you get off telling people to renounce their citizenship? Zimmerman is not guilty, proven innocent in the court of law. If you don't like our court, don't do anything that warrants you having to be put in the presence of a judge. Capische?

clearly, you missed my point. Of COURSE Zimmerman is not guilty... just like Clinton is not guilty. Innocence is presumed in American justice. It seemed like Edgetho didn't like that and I told him, that if he didn't like living in a country where innocence is presumed, he should renounce his citizenship and move. Wouldn't you agree?

When innocence is obvious, it is an injustice to continue assuming guilt. When guilt is obvious, it is preposterous to assume innocence. If evidence supports it, regardless of how people feel, it's guilty or innocent. Ever think of that? This is what people have done with Zimmerman. Automatically guilty. A blatant slap to the face of our justice system.

Even you said Zimmerman got off for lack of evidence. Lack of evidence is not proof of innocence.

The Zimmerman 'fans' are doing everything they can to create a myth that Zimmerman was proven to have done no wrong.

clearly, you missed my point. Of COURSE Zimmerman is not guilty... just like Clinton is not guilty. Innocence is presumed in American justice. It seemed like Edgetho didn't like that and I told him, that if he didn't like living in a country where innocence is presumed, he should renounce his citizenship and move. Wouldn't you agree?

Even you said Zimmerman got off for lack of evidence. Lack of evidence is not proof of innocence.

The Zimmerman 'fans' are doing everything they can to create a myth that Zimmerman was proven to have done no wrong.

The facts corroborate GZ's account. We know that Trayvon was a racist thug ruthlessly beating GZ. Nuff said.

Different story.

I wasn't but my girlfriend at the time was at the party. I know what happened to Mary Jo and how.

Short version....

Mary Jo was there and she wanted to go home because she was pregnant, tired, not drinking and not having a lot of fun.

So Ted was leaving with a woman 'friend' of his and Mary Jo (who knew her) hitched a ride.

Mary Jo laid down in the back of the car and fell asleep so Ted and his lady friend decided to pull over on the Banks of the Chappaquidick, park the Car, take a blanket with them and 'Watch the Stars'. :)

It had been raining all day, the ground was soft and slippery and the banks of the creek are pretty steep.

The car evidently slid down the bank and into the creek. Which is pretty deep. (creek, canal, whatever)

Ted and his friend came back from their 'star-gazing' and saw the car was gone. They're thinking that Mary Jo woke up, got tired of waiting and drove home.

So Ted and his friend make their way home (not sure how) and thought little of it until later when nobody knew where Mary Jo. So Ted goes back and dives into the creek and the rest is history.

The Lady Ted hooked up with was either really important herself or was married to somebody really important. I don't remember if my girlfriend told me or not.

I really didn't care that much at the time. We were in the process of going our own way. My fault, not hers

Sorry to bore you, but that's what I know

Not the case.

1. "Kennedy has never told anything close to the whole story of Chappaquiddick, the details of which were covered up by Kennedy associates with the help of compliant local authorities, but he has denied that he was driving drunk, or on his way to an assignation when he turned down the deserted dirt road to Dike Bridge. No writer who has seriously studied the events of the night—and there have been many—has believed him.

2. . Leo Damore, whose 1988 book, Senatorial Privilege: The Chappaquiddick Cover-Up, is the most thorough examination of the accident, offers strong evidence that Kennedy was probably drunk behind the wheel and probably on his way to a tryst (not, as he claimed, to the ferry to Martha’s Vineyard).

3....leaving the party alone with Kopechne and without his driver; failing to notice that the had taken a ninety-degree turn that led down a very bumpy dirt road away from the smooth asphalt road that led to the ferry; never calling the police for help in rescuing the trapped drying Kopechne but relying solely and clandestinely on his two closest aides; and failing to report the accident until after it was discovered ten hours later."
http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_5585&pageNum=4

4. "As long as we’re on the subject of humor this morning, what kind of jokes did the late Ted Kennedy like to tell his closest friends? One of Kennedy’s close friends, former editor of Newsweek and New York Times Magazine Ed Klein, tells the Diane Rehm Show that Chappaquiddick jokes were high up on the list (audio here, at 30:10):

I don’t know if you know this or not, but one of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself. And he would ask people, “have you heard any new jokes about Chappaquiddick?” That is just the most amazing thing. It’s not that he didn’t feel remorse about the death of Mary Jo Kopechne, but that he still always saw the other side of everything and the ridiculous side of things, too.

If that’s true it makes Kennedy kind of a monster. The odd thing is that if you listen to the whole show, the tone of everyone involved is nauseatingly haigographic and reverential. Klein apparently let his guard down a bit; after he lets it slip Kennedy liked to joke about the woman he killed you can actually hear in his voice that he’s trying to backpedal."
?One of his favorite topics of humor was indeed Chappaquiddick itself?; Update: Audio added « Hot Air

As far as 'nobody knew where Mary Jo was....'

Kennedy did.

His testimony:
"I remember thinking that as the cold water rushed in around my head that I was for certain drowning," he said. "Then water entered my lungs and I actually felt the sensation of drowning. But somehow I struggled to the surface alive. I made immediate and repeated efforts to save Mary Jo by diving into the strong and murky current, but succeeded only in increasing my state of utter exhaustion and alarm."
Ted Kennedy Car Accident in Chappaquiddick - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

Ted Kennedy was a scumbag. Period.

I'm just telling you what I know and what I was told. Some or all of it could be wrong.

You are too generous.

ALL Kennedy's were and still are scum bags.

You keep searching for 'other words.' and they're always so stupid.....

OK...I'll play.

"Bill Clinton is as much a rapist as George Zimmerman is a murderer" if 19 individuals had claimed that Zimmerman had used, or attempted to use, his weapon on them.

no... Clinton is as much a rapist as GZ is a murderer because neither of them has been found guilty of those respective crimes. YOu got 19 folks claiming something happened... but oddly enough, Bill was never found guilty of any of them. Ergo... he's innocent of those alleged crimes. Sorry.

You're a pathetic worm.

People don't make 19 different accusations about the same thing without there being some serious truth to the matter.

You just don't care. We could present audio and video evidence, notarized by God Almighty Himself that Bill Clinton is a Raping motherfucker and you STILL wouldn't care.

Go crawl back under your rock.

I hate dimocraps. Scumbags. Claim to be for women's dignity and rights and then stand by and snicker as their own abuse, molest, rape and assault them.

You're the one that needs to crawl out from under a rock. It's obvious you hate Democrats - otherwise you wouldn't be posting such biased and hypocritical garbage. You rationalize the actions of those on the right and criminalize actions not even close to those on the right, of those on the left.

An actual rapist on your party "Strom Thurmond" was praised and glorified at the time of his death - so where is your outrage - and it was a black woman he raped - take one for the racists in your party.

So having to filter every word that comes from you through the radical extreme hatred tea party sieve, leaves nothing worthy to be considered.

Atlanta (BNW) –Long before he was a hate-filled racist in the dirty South, Strom Thurmond like Thomas Jefferson before him was a rapist of helpless Black women in South Carolina. Consider this, the story came to light this week when it was revealed that Strom Thurmond, then 22-years old had sex with an under aged minor that ended in an unwanted pregnancy. By South Carolina law that's statutory rape, but it may have been forced rape!
Black News

Christ Almighty, PC.

dimocrap scum voted for a rapist as POTUS.

They elected a former felon who was a member of a Domestic Terrorist Organization (Bobby Rush)

They elected and re-elected a Congressman who took an underage boy overseas for the express purpose of having sex with him -- Several times (Gerry Studs).

After admitting it in front of Congress, dimocrap scum gave him A STANDING OVATION!!

You think they give a FLYING FUCK about one of their own feeling up a couple females?

Get real.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

All of them. Get that through your head

Oh Yeah, the Republican conservatives have such a clean slate, there is certainly room for you to talk.

Let's see: Vitter was caught in diapers with hookers.

Craig was caught passing suggestives notes in a public bathroom - to other men.

Sanford was caught lying about his whereabouts and turns out he used taxpayer money to take a stroll down to Argentina to visit his lover, and was elected into Congress anyway, after divorcing wife and marrying paramour.

Sen Ensign caught in extra marital affair with employee while her husband (also an employee of Ensign) was being duped by both.

Rep Governor Gibbons had girlfriend accompany him on government trips (at government expense) while married.

Representative Foley caught sending sexually explicit e-mails to minor male pages.

Representative Hinkle caught soliciting gay sex on Craig's list.

Oh yeah, the Republican party is so clean. Hypocrite. time for YOU to get real.

The Dumbocrats aren't so clean either:

John Edwards: with a mistress while his wife was dying of cancer. How sick is that?

Mel Reynolds: Indicted and convicted for statutory rape of a 16 year old campaign volunteer.

no... Clinton is as much a rapist as GZ is a murderer because neither of them has been found guilty of those respective crimes. YOu got 19 folks claiming something happened... but oddly enough, Bill was never found guilty of any of them. Ergo... he's innocent of those alleged crimes. Sorry.

You're a pathetic worm.

People don't make 19 different accusations about the same thing without there being some serious truth to the matter.

You just don't care. We could present audio and video evidence, notarized by God Almighty Himself that Bill Clinton is a Raping motherfucker and you STILL wouldn't care.

I hate dimocraps. Scumbags. Claim to be for women's dignity and rights and then stand by and snicker as their own abuse, molest, rape and assault them.

You're the one that needs to crawl out from under a rock. It's obvious you hate Democrats - otherwise you wouldn't be posting such biased and hypocritical garbage. You rationalize the actions of those on the right and criminalize actions not even close to those on the right, of those on the left.

An actual rapist on your party "Strom Thurmond" was praised and glorified at the time of his death - so where is your outrage - and it was a black woman he raped - take one for the racists in your party.

So having to filter every word that comes from you through the radical extreme hatred tea party sieve, leaves nothing worthy to be considered.

Atlanta (BNW) –Long before he was a hate-filled racist in the dirty South, Strom Thurmond like Thomas Jefferson before him was a rapist of helpless Black women in South Carolina. Consider this, the story came to light this week when it was revealed that Strom Thurmond, then 22-years old had sex with an under aged minor that ended in an unwanted pregnancy. By South Carolina law that's statutory rape, but it may have been forced rape!
Black News

Hold on while I run and get my violin.

Idiot.

We're talking 1925 age of consent laws, here.

Which, back then

Was 14.

(12/23/2003) Carrie Butler And Strom Thurmond

Essie Mae Washington-Williams's mother, Carrie Butler, was a 16-year-old maid for the Thurmond household when she became pregnant by 22-year-old Strom. Although the age of consent in South Carolina at the time was 14,

You'll fall for anything, won't you?

Christ Almighty, PC.

dimocrap scum voted for a rapist as POTUS.

They elected a former felon who was a member of a Domestic Terrorist Organization (Bobby Rush)

They elected and re-elected a Congressman who took an underage boy overseas for the express purpose of having sex with him -- Several times (Gerry Studs).

After admitting it in front of Congress, dimocrap scum gave him A STANDING OVATION!!

You think they give a FLYING FUCK about one of their own feeling up a couple females?

Get real.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

All of them. Get that through your head

Oh Yeah, the Republican conservatives have such a clean slate, there is certainly room for you to talk.

Let's see: Vitter was caught in diapers with hookers.

Craig was caught passing suggestives notes in a public bathroom - to other men.

Sanford was caught lying about his whereabouts and turns out he used taxpayer money to take a stroll down to Argentina to visit his lover, and was elected into Congress anyway, after divorcing wife and marrying paramour.

Sen Ensign caught in extra marital affair with employee while her husband (also an employee of Ensign) was being duped by both.

Rep Governor Gibbons had girlfriend accompany him on government trips (at government expense) while married.

Representative Foley caught sending sexually explicit e-mails to minor male pages.

Representative Hinkle caught soliciting gay sex on Craig's list.

Oh yeah, the Republican party is so clean. Hypocrite. time for YOU to get real.

The Dumbocrats aren't so clean either:
You are a day late and a dollar short. If you had bothered to read the exchange between me and Edgetho you would have realized that I was just responding to her accusation that Democrats are scum. I wasn't trying to excuse Democrats, just pointing out to Edge that Republicans are just as bad.

John Edwards: with a mistress while his wife was dying of cancer. How sick is that?
That was pretty sick, probably as sick as John McCain, who was also guilty of leaving his sick wife to marry young Cindy?

Mel Reynolds: Indicted and convicted for statutory rape of a 16 year old campaign volunteer.
Oh yeah, there was also a Republican Congressman by the name of Dan Crane, who had sex with a minor page, and all he got was "censure" from Congress. But there was also Edison Aldorondo, a Republican legislator who was sentenced to 13 years for molesting his own daughter and her friend for 8 years, beginning when they were 9.

We could play this silly game all day - the point being that you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Somehow I think that will probably go over your head.

You're a pathetic worm.

Black News

Is that what you use for your clown act?

You're the dumb idiot who seems to think that only Democrats have dirty habits.

Which, back then

Was 14.

So what, you want more up-to-date cases? I'm sure you'll pony up some excuse for each and every one. Talk about Scum! Here's just a few! :badgrin:

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl on the Internet.
Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year-old girl.
Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year-old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year-old girl and was sentenced to 10 years’ probation.
Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year-old boy.
Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.
Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13- and 14-year-old girls.
Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year-old girls.
Talk:Examples of Republican hypocrisy on moral values - dKosopedia

You're the idiot who thinks his party is squeaky clean! Talk about falling! Bwahahahaha!

Black News

Is that what you use for your clown act?

You're the dumb idiot who seems to think that only Democrats have dirty habits.

Which, back then

Was 14.

So what, you want more up-to-date cases? I'm sure you'll pony up some excuse for each and every one. Talk about Scum! Here's just a few! :badgrin:

Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl on the Internet.
Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year-old girl.
Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year-old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year-old girl and was sentenced to 10 years’ probation.
Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year-old boy.
Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.
Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13- and 14-year-old girls.
Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year-old girls.
Talk:Examples of Republican hypocrisy on moral values - dKosopedia

You're the idiot who thinks his party is squeaky clean! Talk about falling! Bwahahahaha!

How many times can Mertex call someone an idiot in one post?

1) Anthony Weiner: Was forced to resign after sending lewd pictures to college students.
2) Charlie Rangel: Was censured for tax evasion, lying.
3) John Edwards: Cheated on his wife, mishandled campaign money
4) Bill Clinton: Cheated on his wife; was impeached by the House of Representatives for lying about his affair with Monica Lewinsky.
5) Ted Kennedy: Cheated on his wife. Involved in the Chappaquiddick incident which killed Mary Jo Kopechne.
6) Rod Blagojevich: Currently in jail for bribery and corruption charges.

Last edited:
You can't make this stuff up:

"Mayor Bob Filner to deliver keynote address at benefit for sexual assault victims
Months ago, Jones' group decided to honor Filner with a lifetime leadership award for his work on behalf of women veterans, including the issue of sexual assault.

Amid the recent scandal swirling around Filner, the group stripped him of the award. In a statement, the groups said, "We do not tolerate sexual discrimination at any level within our society."

Still, the group did not disinvite the mayor from the August award gala, instead announcing that he will address the scandal in a speech.

"He is now the keynote speaker on these injustices," said the group."
10News - Mayor Bob Filner to deliver keynote address at benefit for sexual assault victims - 10News.com - News

This is better than other Liberals giving this award:

"The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts...."
The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 to President Barack Obama - Press Release

So....exactly what kind of simpleton must one be to vote Democrat???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back