Democrats dont want to take your guns!

That's what the said when we knew they were going to steal the election. They spied on the incoming president and his administration . They continued to spy while he was president . Nothing was done about it because everything goes when it comes to outing Trump. There were zero consequences.
What I meant was I ain't giving up any guns or getting any license. If that were to somehow become law I think Texas would tell them to suck it.

they also could have introduced a bill to make it easier to get guns if all they want is attention .. no .. they would love for the bill to pass . they would love to make it harder for law abiding citizens to purchase a fire arm . that is a fact !

Probably best to go out and spend the remainder of all money you have purchasing guns.

The NRA are the citizens of America you fear us and that is good 👍

QmS9K1w.jpg

And I bet you pissed your pants Jan 6.

I'm one of those wackos who thinks violent mobs attempting to overthrow free and fair elections at the behest of a diseased narcissist psychopath is NOT a good thing for America.

I'm sorry you dislike America so much. You know it's that same government that defends your rights to your guns.

I'm one of those wackos who thinks violent mobs attempting to overthrow free and fair elections at the behest of a diseased narcissist psychopath is NOT a good thing for America.

I'm sorry you dislike America so much. You know it's that same government that defends your rights to your guns.
No you pissed yourself. Don't poke the bear boy

Don't poke the bear is sound advice. But keep poking and Jan 6 will look like a day in the park.

Threats of a violent overthrow of the government. Nice.

Needless to say all those "Gravy Seals" polishing their guns obsessively and dreaming of some "civil war" in which their expertise in firearms will lead them to "victory" is kind of funny to imagine.

And exactly how is the "bear" being poked? Is CRT really weighing heavily on you? BLM got ya scared? Is ANTIFA terrifying you? The imaginary "Gun Grab" got you all in a tizzy?

Threats of a violent overthrow of the government. Nice.

Needless to say all those "Gravy Seals" polishing their guns obsessively and dreaming of some "civil war" in which their expertise in firearms will lead them to "victory" is kind of funny to imagine.

And exactly how is the "bear" being poked? Is CRT really weighing heavily on you? BLM got ya scared? Is ANTIFA terrifying you? The imaginary "Gun Grab" got you all in a tizzy?
Don't poke the bear dead leftists is all you will have

pknopp is another one of those who pissed their pants on Jan 6

Go read the Jan 6 thread. I clearly said I supported the right of the people to protest........I just didn't support what they were protesting over. The ones pissing their pants are the ones going to prison over Jan 6.

Forum List

Back