Democrats Desperately Rush To Try To Blame Trump For Silicon Valley Bank Collapse

Is there anything they won't blame him for?

Next they'll be claiming he was the one who touched Ashley Biden in the shower.

Trump deregulated the banks. Undoing everything Obama had done in the wake of the 2008 Financial Collapse. It was one of the few campaign promises he kept - undoing everything Obama had done. He wasn't completely successful, but banking deregulation was a big one that Trump bragged about.

I don't blame Trump for this one. The bank seems to have made a bunch of really dumb moves because of rising interest rates, that sent the message that the bank in danger of failing, and depositors started an electronic run on the bank over the weekend as a result, so that the FDIC had to take it over midweek, before it really did fail.

Trump deregulated the banks. Undoing everything Obama had done in the wake of the 2008 Financial Collapse. It was one of the few campaign promises he kept - undoing everything Obama had done. He wasn't completely successful, but banking deregulation was a big one that Trump bragged about.

I don't blame Trump for this one. The bank seems to have made a bunch of really dumb moves because of rising interest rates, that sent the message that the bank in danger of failing, and depositors started an electronic run on the bank over the weekend as a result, so that the FDIC had to take it over midweek, before it really did fail.

Trump deregulated the banks.

How? Be specific.

Undoing everything Obama had done in the wake of the 2008 Financial Collapse.

If only he could have undone all of Obama's damage.

Home Depot Co-Founder Bernie Marcus TORCHED 'WOKE' the Silicon Valley Bank, putting tbe blame for its collapse squarely whete it belongs:

"I can't wait for Biden to get on the speech again and talk about how great the economy is and how it's moving forward and getting stronger by the day. And this is an indication that whatever he says is not true. And maybe the American people will finally wake up and understand that we're living in very tough times, that, in fact, that a recession may have already started. Who knows? But it doesn't look good."

"I feel bad for all of these people that lost all their money in this woke bank. You know, it was more distressing to hear that the bank officials sold off their stock before this happened. It's depressing to me. Who knows whether the Justice Department would go after them? They're a woke company, so I guess not. And they'll probably get away with it."

Silicon Valley Bank officials KNEW the collapse was imminent and they sold off their stocks to save their ass / money.

SVB was the 16th largest bank in the United States until Friday afternoon. It failed after anxious depositors rushed to withdraw money over concern for the bank's health...and it did not have tbe cash to cover.

They also gave their executive's bonuses' before the collapse.

The collapse probably had a lot to do with this, too...

1678655743648.png

1678655777662.png

1678655829662.png

Trump deregulated the banks.

How? Be specific.

Undoing everything Obama had done in the wake of the 2008 Financial Collapse.

If only he could have undone all of Obama's damage.

He crashed the economy, which I considered Obama's greatest achievement, but he couldn't get rid of the ACA. But Trump did an enormous amount of damage. It will take generations for it to be undone. We had a similarly destructive radical conservative as Premier of our province in the late 1990's and we're still dealing with the damage to he did to governmental institutions 20 years later.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He crashed the economy, which I considered Obama's greatest achievement, but he couldn't get rid of the ACA. But Trump did an enormous amount of damage. It will take generations for it to be undone. We had a similarly destructive radical conservative as Premier of our province in the late 1990's and we're still dealing with the damage to he did to governmental institutions 20 years later.

OOOOOH!

Trump signed bi-partisan legislation to ease restrictions on small banks.

So fucking what, Dumbass?

He crashed the economy, which I considered Obama's greatest achievement

Yes, Obama's weakest recovery in history was his greatest achievement.
Everything else he did was worse.

Federal reserve issues statement. I am somewhat skeptical...

Washington, DC -- The following statement was released by Secretary of the Treasury Janet L. Yellen, Federal Reserve Board Chair Jerome H. Powell, and FDIC Chairman Martin J. Gruenberg:

Today we are taking decisive actions to protect the U.S. economy by strengthening public confidence in our banking system. This step will ensure that the U.S. banking system continues to perform its vital roles of protecting deposits and providing access to credit to households and businesses in a manner that promotes strong and sustainable economic growth.

After receiving a recommendation from the boards of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve, and consulting with the President, Secretary Yellen approved actions enabling the FDIC to complete its resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, Santa Clara, California, in a manner that fully protects all depositors. Depositors will have access to all of their money starting Monday, March 13. No losses associated with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank will be borne by the taxpayer.
We are also announcing a similar systemic risk exception for Signature Bank, New York, New York, which was closed today by its state chartering authority. All depositors of this institution will be made whole. As with the resolution of Silicon Valley Bank, no losses will be borne by the taxpayer.

Shareholders and certain unsecured debtholders will not be protected. Senior management has also been removed. Any losses to the Deposit Insurance Fund to support uninsured depositors will be recovered by a special assessment on banks, as required by law.
[We pay for it, as usual.]

Finally, the Federal Reserve Board on Sunday announced it will make available additional funding to eligible depository institutions to help assure banks have the ability to meet the needs of all their depositors.
The U.S. banking system remains resilient and on a solid foundation, in large part due to reforms that were made after the financial crisis that ensured better safeguards for the banking industry. Those reforms combined with today's actions demonstrate our commitment to take the necessary steps to ensure that depositors' savings remain safe.
Last Update: March 12, 2023

The article I posted clearly states rhe BIPARTISAN Bill Trump signed HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SVB COLLAPSE.

You desperate dumbasses tried the same pathetic stunt with the Palestine Oh train disaster DESPITE THE NTSB HAVING TO CALL OUT DEMOCRATS TWICE FOR LYING, REPEATING TRUMP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACCIDENT.

SAME pathetic lying attempt to blame Trump here.

THIS is the 2nd time now this has been pointed out to you, but, as with the train disaster, Democrats and snowflakes will continue to desperately try to blame Trump.

Thanks for proving that.

:itsok:
It had some Democratic support but more Democrats voted against than for it...

You are trying to say that 18 senators absolve Trump, sorry it doesn't work that way...

18 Democratic senators cowered to the Banking Lobby while the whole of the GOP did including Trump..

It's the standard tactic.
They claimed once again that Trump got rid of a regulation that caused this.
They claimed that Trump got rid of a regulation that caused train derailments...and they're lying again saying that Trump got rid of some regulations.

Never mind the fact that 3 years ago Silicon Valley Bank hired a Diversity Czar which started hiring practices that eventually led to the bank's collapse. Go woke and go broke.

View attachment 764843
I dunno if i would quote from one of hollywoods biggest liberals

It had some Democratic support but more Democrats voted against than for it...

You are trying to say that 18 senators absolve Trump, sorry it doesn't work that way...

I am pointing out the fact that experts say the Bipartisan bill Trump signed into law had absolutuely NOTHING to do with the SVB collapse.

Desperate morons like you parroted Biden's and Buttigieg's lies about Trump being responsible for tbe Palestine train disaster,despite the favt tbat the NTSB Chair called the.out TWICE for lying.

Now you're doing the same pathetic thing with the SVB collapse, despite multiple experts pointing out the Bipartisan bill Trump signed into law had absolutuely NOTHING to do with the SVB collapse.

You are predictable, stupid, tedious, and boring.

Find a new shtick- this one ain't working anymore.

I am pointing out the fact that experts say the Bipartisan bill Trump signed into law had absolutuely NOTHING to do with the SVB collapse.

Desperate morons like you parroted Biden's and Buttigieg's lies about Trump being responsible for tbe Palestine train disaster,despite the favt tbat the NTSB Chair called the.out TWICE for lying.

Now you're doing the same pathetic thing with the SVB collapse, despite multiple experts pointing out the Bipartisan bill Trump signed into law had absolutuely NOTHING to do with the SVB collapse.

You are predictable, stupid, tedious, and boring.

Find a new shtick- this one ain't working anymore.
SVB's collapse had much more to do with the Fed constantly raising interest rates.
One should wonder why the Fed Chairwoman went to Ukraine a couple weeks ago.
Maybe it would be do discuss putting assets in Ukraine to protect it from the coming banking collapse they're intentionally causing.

Biden had 2 years to undo what Trump did....and he didn't do it. So he can blame someone else all he wants. It's his completely.

Biden had 2 years to undo what Trump did....and he didn't do it. So he can blame someone else all he wants. It's his completely.

SVB is in CA which the Democrats are turning into East Germany.
They're completely woke in their business dealings and their hiring practices.
It's no small wonder that people don't trust them.

Who crashed the economy? Trump? Are you talking about COVID(from a lab in China) that caused a worldwide financial collapse? The US economy was humming along quite well prior to that, which may be exactly the reason COVID just happened to escape.

Biden‘s economy was only doing ok because we were coming out of a lockdown. This policies are not starting to kick in and you will see shortly just how bad his damaging his policies really are. Had Trump been re-elected, the ecomomy would have soared, but I don’t expect Democrats that wouldn’t know a mutual fund from a pinto bean to understand.

Forum List

Back