Democrats derail stimulus a second time

Pelosi is right. A wind mill in every yard and a solar panel on every roof. Nothing less.

I want my Pelosi windmill and my shumer solar panel.

Of course! We all do. I also demand a free electric car in this bill. This is a national emergency. Nothing less will do.
yeah and a new phone too. its an emergency
Lots of people are losing their jobs and the ability to feed their families and pay bills. The government's number one job is to protect the people of this country. Seems like the democrats want to burn it all down.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stressed he is continuing negotiations with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in hopes to secure a deal "today" -- as long as worker protections are included and a $500 billion fund for corporations has more oversight.

There is not a written copy of the bill, so we have she said and he said scenario, I for one believe the Dems.

That's because you're a partisan hack

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer stressed he is continuing negotiations with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin in hopes to secure a deal "today" -- as long as worker protections are included and a $500 billion fund for corporations has more oversight.

There is not a written copy of the bill, so we have she said and he said scenario, I for one believe the Dems.
of course you do.

How do you pass an unwritten bill?
g5000 We need you. What have you got? I don't know if I should be believing all these conservatives about what's in it or not.

The vermin care nothing for the people...

Tensions flared on the Senate floor Monday as lawmakers viscerally clashed on camera over phase three of a coronavirus response package, with Democrats blocking Republican efforts to advance the massive stimulus bill for the second day in a row.

That's because Republicans are prioritizing corporations over YOU.

Tensions flared on the Senate floor Monday as lawmakers viscerally clashed on camera over phase three of a coronavirus response package, with Democrats blocking Republican efforts to advance the massive stimulus bill for the second day in a row.

You lie.

which side is holding relief from the government decisions hostage?

that would be the dems. we can play politics later - for now get through this and end the partisan bullshit. if you can't do that you fucking suck.

600 million smackareeenos for the endowment for the mother fucking arts

Jesus h friggin christ dems :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Spread video far an wide ...lots of people home ....trump camp got more great campaign footage

Pelosi is right. A wind mill in every yard and a solar panel on every roof. Nothing less.

I want my Pelosi windmill and my shumer solar panel.

Of course! We all do. I also demand a free electric car in this bill. This is a national emergency. Nothing less will do.
yeah and a new phone too. its an emergency
Lots of people are losing their jobs and the ability to feed their families and pay bills. The government's number one job is to protect the people of this country. Seems like the democrats want to burn it all down.
I agree, too bad for our country.
At least being stupid isnt a risk factor, the morgues would already be overloaded

You are too lazy to find it:

S.3548 - CARES Act

LINK

=======

Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the CARES Act

The Dems are painfully wrong on this one.

cmdZrpz.png

SPGVbf6e.jpeg

Forum List

Back