Democrats Demonstrated They Still Consider Rapist, Torturer, and Murderer An 'Impactful Community Leader'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DID YOU EVEN NOTICE....?

The Democratic National Convention kicked off this week with a pre-recorded video of “America’s most impactful (DEMOCRAT) community leaders” reading the preamble to America’s Constitution. The various participants, mostly Democratic politicians and party activists, might be alarmed to learn that their segment featured a woman convicted for kidnapping, sodomizing, torturing, murdering, then attempting to ransom the dead body of a 62-year old man.

During the convention was not the 1st time the Democratic Party praised this vile criminals one of it's most prominent leaders. When Democrats organized the 'Women's March' - during which when asked not 1 woman could correctly say what the march was about and pretty much none of them gave the same answer - this violent convicted monster was hailed as one of the leaders of the march and gave a speech just before it kicked off. Again, when asked if they knew who the speaker was or if they knew about her past, almost all of the women had no idea and were shocked to find out.

DONNA HYLTON, one of the identified / praised
“America’s most impactful (DEMOCRAT) community leaders”, is a 'a classy 55-year-old woman convicted for the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a 62-year-old Long Island real estate broker in 1986'. Hylton and others kidnapped the man with the intent to ransom him back to his friend...after torturing him. Hylton tortured the 62 year old man, starving him, beating him, burning him, squeezing his testicles with pliers and sodomizing him with a 3 foot metal rod...
FOR THREE WEEKS...until he died. Afterwards, she and her conspirators still attempted to ransom the man.

Considering the Democrats' past - the pardoning of terrorists by both Bill Clinton and Barak Obama, Obama being buddies with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and recently bailing a prominent Chicago lawyer out of jail for throwing a Molotov Cocktail on a police car during the foreign-funded, Democrat-facilitated/supported domestic terrorist violence, and the violence and terrorism, massive un-checked gun violence and exploding murder rate in their cities, it is not surprising the Democrats hailed Hylton as one of its
'America's Most Impactful Community Leaders'.

DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THEY PICTURED HER AS ONE OF THEIR NOTEABLE, PRAISE-WORTHY 'LEADERS'?

It slipped right past probably 90% of the small numner of viewers still watching the Convention on night 4....People need to pay less attention to the BS lies and promises they spew and pay more attention to the things they DO.

Last edited:
No. I only know the right wing had to open up a base in Cuba because natural rights are recognized and secured by the several States of our Union.

Awww, need a tissue because Barry lied to you when he said he was going to close a base that held terrorists who killed Americans, our soldiers, men, women, and children? It is surprising he CHOSE not to do so considering his affinity for them and 8 years of arming, funding, supplying, protecting, defending, and militarily assisting them take over their own country.

It would be hilariously ironic if Obama was found guilty of treason for his failed coup attempt and sent to the very same Gitmo he vowed to close but failed to do.

:p

No. I only know the right wing had to open up a base in Cuba because natural rights are recognized and secured by the several States of our Union.

Awww, need a tissue because Barry lied to you when he said he was going to close a base that held terrorists who killed Americans, our soldiers, men, women, and children? It is surprising he CHOSE not to do so considering his affinity for them and 8 years of arming, funding, supplying, protecting, defending, and militarily assisting them take over their own country.

It would be hilariously ironic if Obama was found guilty of treason for his failed coup attempt and sent to the very same Gitmo he vowed to close but failed to do.

At least he tried. Unlike the right wing who would prefer to expand operations.

Youll notice there has not been one condemnation from our board democrats. What a shameful party. Do you have any idea how fucking embarrassed i would be if the GOP let a murderer/torturer/kidnapper/rapist speak? I would be fucking pissed and demand that they fire whoever let that shit happen.

Youll notice there has not been one condemnation from our board democrats. What a shameful party. Do you have any idea how fucking embarrassed i would be if the GOP let a murderer/torturer/kidnapper/rapist speak? I would be fucking pissed and demand that they fire whoever let that shit happen.
How droll, right winger. You all elected the Greatest of the Great for the Right Wing. True witness bearing much or simply bifurcating much, as is the right wing modus operandi?

President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims

She was convicted as a secondary character and was not involved in anything more than delivering the ransom note. Eventhough they still makes her an accomplice it doesn't change the fact that she reformed herself got a degree and changed her life for the better.

In retrospect, says Mel Paroff, law secretary to Judge Torres, “[Hylton] was a secondary character, not a mastermind. She didn’t realize the gravity of what she was involved in.” [New York City Detective William] Spurling agrees: “I don’t think the girls were hard-core. They thought they could use their beauty to get what they wanted.”

No one is hiding her past and when she does speakes she tells her story to guide other people from making the same mistakes she did...
Now you may attack me personally for bringing this to light.

Last edited:
How droll, right winger. You all elected the Greatest of the Great for the Right Wing. True witness bearing much or simply bifurcating much, as is the right wing modus operandi?

Your comparing Trump to a rapist torturing murderer? Pff... :laugh:

Your comparing Trump to a rapist torturing murderer? Pff... :laugh:

He's comparing Trump to a person who delivered a ransom note. Big difference.

She was convicted as a secondary character and was not involved in anything more than delivering the ransom note. Eventhough they still makes her an accomplice it doesn't change the fact that she reformed herself got a degree and changed her life for the better.
You are lying Moonglow!

Even Snopes admits:

Hylton, who was born in Jamaica, took part in the 1985 kidnapping, torture, and murder of 62-year-old real estate broker and alleged con man Thomas Vigliarolo (also rendered as Vigliarole). Hylton was one of six other people (three men and three women) who drugged and kidnapped Vigliarolo and held him captive for two to three weeks while he was starved, burned, beaten, tortured, and ultimately asphyxiated in a trunk.
Hylton received a sentence of 25-to-life on second-degree murder charges for her part in the killing, was released after serving 27 years of that sentence, subsequently earned a bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science and a master’s degree in English from Mercy College, and now works as an activist, public speaker, and community health advocate for Mt. Sinai St. Luke’s.

How much of a role Hylton took in the killing of Vigliarolo is unclear, even thirty years later. She was the one who delivered a ransom note to a friend of Vigliarolo’s (an act that led to her capture), but those involved in prosecuting the murder case described her role as “secondary” and tagged others as the “true malefactors”

You shouldn’t say she only delivered the ransom note. Admit your error.

Last edited:
DID YOU EVEN NOTICE....?

The Democratic National Convention kicked off this week with a pre-recorded video of “America’s most impactful (DEMOCRAT) community leaders” reading the preamble to America’s Constitution. The various participants, mostly Democratic politicians and party activists, might be alarmed to learn that their segment featured a woman convicted for kidnapping, sodomizing, torturing, murdering, then attempting to ransom the dead body of a 62-year old man.

During the convention was not the 1st time the Democratic Party praised this vile criminals one of it's most prominent leaders. When Democrats organized the 'Women's March' - during which when asked not 1 woman could correctly say what the march was about and pretty much none of them gave the same answer - this violent convicted monster was hailed as one of the leaders of the march and gave a speech just before it kicked off. Again, when asked if they knew who the speaker was or if they knew about her past, almost all of the women had no idea and were shocked to find out.

DONNA HYLTON, one of the identified / praised
“America’s most impactful (DEMOCRAT) community leaders”, is a 'a classy 55-year-old woman convicted for the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a 62-year-old Long Island real estate broker in 1986'. Hylton and others kidnapped the man with the intent to ransom him back to his friend...after torturing him. Hylton tortured the 62 year old man, starving him, beating him, burning him, squeezing his testicles with pliers and sodomizing him with a 3 foot metal rod...
FOR THREE WEEKS...until he died. Afterwards, she and her conspirators still attempted to ransom the man.

Considering the Democrats' past - the pardoning of terrorists by both Bill Clinton and Barak Obama, Obama being buddies with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and recently bailing a prominent Chicago lawyer out of jail for throwing a Molotov Cocktail on a police car during the foreign-funded, Democrat-facilitated/supported domestic terrorist violence, and the violence and terrorism, massive un-checked gun violence and exploding murder rate in their cities, it is not surprising the Democrats hailed Hylton as one of its 'America's Most Impactful Community Leaders'.

DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THEY PICTURED HER AS ONE OF THEIR NOTEABLE, PRAISE-WORTHY 'LEADERS'?

It slipped right past probably 90% of the small numner of viewers still watching the Convention on night 4....People need to pay less attention to the BS lies and promises they spew and pay more attention to the things they DO.

PigFucker.

The Obammunist had no intention of closing Gitmo you rube. He lied to you to get your vote. Don’t you understand that?

Many thanks to the OP for informing me about a dreadful individual whom I had never heard of.

It is simply horrific that an entity like her could be so honored by the Dems.

But then let's not forget that a certain Dem cable channel gives time to a certain reverend who participated in an outrageous hoax some years ago.

The only ones the love more than killers are the pedophiles: Clinton and Biden, e.g.

You are lying Moonglow!

Even Snopes admits:

Hylton, who was born in Jamaica, took part in the 1985 kidnapping, torture, and murder of 62-year-old real estate broker and alleged con man Thomas Vigliarolo (also rendered as Vigliarole). Hylton was one of six other people (three men and three women) who drugged and kidnapped Vigliarolo and held him captive for two to three weeks while he was starved, burned, beaten, tortured, and ultimately asphyxiated in a trunk.
Hylton received a sentence of 25-to-life on second-degree murder charges for her part in the killing, was released after serving 27 years of that sentence, subsequently earned a bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science and a master’s degree in English from Mercy College, and now works as an activist, public speaker, and community health advocate for Mt. Sinai St. Luke’s.

How much of a role Hylton took in the killing of Vigliarolo is unclear, even thirty years later. She was the one who delivered a ransom note to a friend of Vigliarolo’s (an act that led to her capture), but those involved in prosecuting the murder case described her role as “secondary” and tagged others as the “true malefactors”

You shouldn’t say she only delivered the ransom note. Admit your error.

So happy I have that fucking retard on ignore

The Obammunist had no intention of closing Gitmo you rube. He lied to you to get your vote. Don’t you understand that?
I understand it was a legacy problem and he had limited political capital to work with.

I understand it was a legacy problem and he had limited political capital to work with.

I understand Obama had a phone and a pen.

Forum List

Back