Democrats Crying Like Babies Now.But It Was O.K. To Make Up Sexually Charged Scandals For Trump?

Only the supremely gullible believe Hillary had nothing to do with it.
That's what a thought, you got nothing. You're just another blowhard full of hot air

ROFL! 11 accusers who all came out with their stores withing days of the Trump "pussy" recording being broadcast and who's stories where discredited with within hours, and Hillary had nothing to do with it? What are the odds against that, do you suppose? 1:1000000000?
Their stories were not discredited, in fact many were backed up. If you're playing odds then the odds of all of them lying are next to nothing

Wrong. They were all discredited within hours.
Again you lack any sort of evidence to back up your false claims. Take a hike
I've posted the evidence many times. There are a number of threads on the subject. I can't help it if you choose to remain ignorant.

That's what a thought, you got nothing. You're just another blowhard full of hot air

ROFL! 11 accusers who all came out with their stores withing days of the Trump "pussy" recording being broadcast and who's stories where discredited with within hours, and Hillary had nothing to do with it? What are the odds against that, do you suppose? 1:1000000000?
Their stories were not discredited, in fact many were backed up. If you're playing odds then the odds of all of them lying are next to nothing

Wrong. They were all discredited within hours.
Again you lack any sort of evidence to back up your false claims. Take a hike
I've posted the evidence many times. There are a number of threads on the subject. I can't help it if you choose to remain ignorant.
Sorry I don't follow you on all your threads. If you've posted it before then it's a simple copy and paste that you've failed to do multiple times in this conversation. So yeah, I think you are full of shit

The Clintons were very much in favor of the same thing happening to GHWB many years ago. Karma has come home to roost for the Clinton crime family.
In favor of what?

I love giving history lessons.

Flashback: Bill Clinton cheered 11th hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election
Of course Clintons capitalized on the indictment, they were in the middle of a campaign, just as nobody is blaming Trump for capitaliazing on the emails news. He would be stupid not to. The critisizim is in the way the FBI handled this situation

The Clintons were very much in favor of the same thing happening to GHWB many years ago. Karma has come home to roost for the Clinton crime family.
In favor of what?

Flashback: Bill Clinton cheered 11th hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election
Of course Clintons capitalized on the indictment, they were in the middle of a campaign, just as nobody is blaming Trump for capitaliazing on the emails news. He would be stupid not to. The critisizim is in the way the FBI handled this situation

Double standard unless you say the same about what happened with GHWB. BTW nothing ever came of it with Bush. I hardly think that will be the case with Hillary. I just wonder how far up it will get on the food chain.

and now we have that alien from Uranus {James Carville} also crying like a 3 year old whos mom took away his chocolate pudding ~~~!!!!!

In favor of what?

Double standard unless you say the same about what happened with GHWB. BTW nothing ever came of it with Bush. I hardly think that will be the case with Hillary. I just wonder how far up it will get on the food chain.
Both situations are grossly unfair to the candidate. I don't think it is a fair argument to justify doing it to Clinton because it was done to Bush

and now we have that alien from Uranus {James Carville} also crying like a 3 year old whos mom took away his chocolate pudding ~~~!!!!!
Its funny to hear your poor attempts to diminish your opponents by painting them as crying babies. Especially since that is all your candidate does. Go to any of his rally's... Does he talk about his ideas or vision for America? Maybe for 5% of the time, the rest of everything see says is bitching and moaning about how bad everything is and how its all Obama and Hillary's fault. If your looking for a baby, you got one right in front of you named Trump.

Made up? Maybe some but he's been bragging about this stuff for years. Which is why we were warning about it the entire primary.

The only legitimate argument or Trump is that he isn't Clinton. The only legitimate argument for Clinton is she isn't TrumpO:)

Let's make 3/4th of this country happy and elect neither of them.

Yet, none of those rats were complaining when 15 women, who came out of nowhere bringing up stories of how Donald tried to reach for all of their 14 private parts without even asking permission !!!!:itsok:
But it was OK for Bill Clinton to do the exact same thing {more or less} Right?:smoke:

Those women didn't "come out of nowhere bringing up stories". They confirmed Donald Trump's assertion to Billy Bush that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive.

And Trump defended himself against their allegations by saying that some of them weren't attractive enough for him. In other words, he didn't say he didn't sexually assault women, he didn't assault "those" women.

Trumps own bragging is what got him into trouble. So either Trump lied to Billy Bush, or he lied when he denied these women's claims. Either way he's lying.

In favor of what?

Both situations are grossly unfair to the candidate. I don't think it is a fair argument to justify doing it to Clinton because it was done to Bush

the FBI had no choice. First of all they did in fact lie to them about Huma's device. Second they had told Congress the case was closed, they had to amend that statement. Thirdly Clinton is whining about a double standard. Well we all know that Trump is being investigated and that is really all the FBI told us about the Hillary investigation. He even went out of his way to say he didn't know if anything was pertinent. I don't see how he could have been more fair.

Look at it this way. Comey didn't set up a private server to hide from FOIA requests, Hillary did. Comey didn't lie to congress, Hillary did. And if all the facts are what we see at least her most closest aide lied to the FBI maybe at the bequest of Hillary.

This is all Hillary fault and she definitely deserves what she is getting.

Yet, none of those rats were complaining when 15 women, who came out of nowhere bringing up stories of how Donald tried to reach for all of their 14 private parts without even asking permission !!!!:itsok:
But it was OK for Bill Clinton to do the exact same thing {more or less} Right?:smoke:

Those women didn't "come out of nowhere bringing up stories". They confirmed Donald Trump's assertion to Billy Bush that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive.

And Trump defended himself against their allegations by saying that some of them weren't attractive enough for him. In other words, he didn't say he didn't sexually assault women, he didn't assault "those" women.

Trumps own bragging is what got him into trouble. So either Trump lied to Billy Bush, or he lied when he denied these women's claims. Either way he's lying.

Trump is not in trouble politically over gropegate. People are tired of the same old thing and Trump certainly isn't the same old thing. Time to teach Washington a lesson, vote Trump or be left behind with Hillary.

the FBI had no choice. First of all they did in fact lie to them about Huma's device. Second they had told Congress the case was closed, they had to amend that statement. Thirdly Clinton is whining about a double standard. Well we all know that Trump is being investigated and that is really all the FBI told us about the Hillary investigation. He even went out of his way to say he didn't know if anything was pertinent. I don't see how he could have been more fair.

Look at it this way. Comey didn't set up a private server to hide from FOIA requests, Hillary did. Comey didn't lie to congress, Hillary did. And if all the facts are what we see at least her most closest aide lied to the FBI maybe at the bequest of Hillary.

They lied about the device? Are you sure about that? People now a days are so quick to judge and use that kind of damning language. Do you think it was possible that she charged her phone and backed it up not knowing that it loaded all of her emails? Or that there was a cloud setting that loaded her data onto that computer? Mistakes and oversights can happen and that doesn't make that persona a liar.. Would you agree with that statement?

Hillary wanted to use her existing email address for convenience and protection of her communications when she became SOS and she used private server for security purposes. Same as most businesses do. Classified communications were handled through a separate government platform. The messages that were sent through her server that were deem classified were flawed and incorrectly marked and at the end of the investigation it was deem that she was careless by using the server but didn't intentionally mishandle classified information and it was not even close to being criminal (Comeys words). Finding backed up messages on Humas computer from the Clinton server doesn't change any of these facts, all it does is give the Trump supporters a new excuse to bring it up and the vagueness of Comey's letter left way too much room for speculation. It being 11 days before the election makes this a very unethical action on his part as it definitely has an effect on the election. Of course you wouldn't object because it helps your cause, but if you could be objective for a second and consider the scenario, if say Comey announced that they were investigating some new data they found between Trump and Russia... You all would be furious and revolting by now.

Forum List

Back