Democrats creating gun crime #60...another felon, on electronic monitoring for gun charges...shoots teen....thank democrats for this problem.

My opinion is that you’re an asshole.
You get what you vote for my friend.......You deserve what you vote for

I look at all things now........................Is this a Biden/ Obama person. a yes is on one side of the equation. A no the direct opposite side

So this is vital info for me

You get what you vote for my friend.......You deserve what you vote for

I look at all things now........................Is this a Biden/ Obama person. a yes is on one side of the equation. A no the direct opposite side

So this is vital info for me
Typical conservatard binary thinking.

Are you as dumb in real life or is it an internet thing with you?

Typical conservatard binary thinking.

Are you as dumb in real life or is it an internet thing with you?
Dumb. Well I never worked for a boss, called all my shots in life, did whatever the hell i wanted every day

Is that dumb?

#60.....another felon on electronic monitoring for gun charges...who shoots someone with an illegal gun....

Getting shot in Illinois over a pot deal? Bizarre. Recreational marijuana there must be taxed at a level that keeps the underground market more competitive and a population severely low in self-control and quick to anger. Go figure. I guess the tax money must be worth it to them, and nobody gets excited there about black on black crime, anyway.

Getting shot in Illinois over a pot deal? Bizarre. Recreational marijuana there must be taxed at a level that keeps the underground market more competitive and a population severely low in self-control and quick to anger. Go figure. I guess the tax money must be worth it to them, and nobody gets excited there about black on black crime, anyway.
Yep. That is why I feel this way. All that matters if someone was an Obama lover. I only wish them ILL

What kind of strange, freakshow planet do you live on where you just randomly blame ''Democrats'' for any given gun death?

I am a Democrat voter, so if you're blaming me, then you're welcome I guess. I dunno what you're wanting with this topic.

Random stories doesn’t trump the facts. Red states are highly dangerous murder cesspools and blue states you are safe in.

What kind of strange, freakshow planet do you live on where you just randomly blame ''Democrats'' for any given gun death?

I am a Democrat voter, so if you're blaming me, then you're welcome I guess. I dunno what you're wanting with this topic.

The democrat party policies create gun crime...if you vote for the democrat you support those policies.....that's on you.

What are those policies?

1) Attacking the police....by attacking the police, you are forcing them to back down and stop the very pro-active police work that keeps violent criminals in check.....when the police refuse to confront known gang members on the street, for fear of reprisal by the people you support and vote for, those gang members carry guns freely...so random shootings go up, and targeted shootings go up.....that increases the gun murder rate in democrat party controlled cities...

Tell me I'm wrong.

2) Releasing violent, known, repeat gun offenders over and over again.....or, not charging actual criminal shooters even when they are caught, on video, shooting at each other on a public street.....the democrat party is releasing violent gun criminals over and over again....all the research shows that a tiny number of criminals commit almost all of the shooting in democrat party controlled cities...yet he democrat party is reducing sentences for gun crimes, they are releasing gun criminals caught with illegal guns, over and over again, and they are releasing known, repeat gun offenders over and over again, even when they are caught using illegal guns...

That is what you are voting for when you vote for the democrats....

Here....just a sample of what you are voting for when you vote for democrats....then you and others like you want to ban guns....because of the criminals you vote to release...

Minnesota...

colleague Bill Walsh explains:

The presumptive sentences are displayed in a grid that is used by judges to determine the appropriate sentence once someone is convicted of a felony. The y-axis on the grid refers to the severity level of the crime, from low-level assault (1) all the way to murder (11). The x-axis refers to the criminal history score of the perpetrator.
You can follow the link to see the grid.

On Dec. 16, 2021, the Sentencing Guidelines Commission will vote on a proposal to eliminate custody status points from consideration for felony sentences. The commission believes criminals should not be given stronger sentences if they commit more crimes while on probation or parole, or even if they’ve escaped custody. That will mean lower sentences for criminals who commit murder, rape, assault, robbery and felony DWI!
This proposed change would lower presumptive sentences for convicted felons in all categories, with sex criminals getting a special break:

Worse yet, sex offenders currently receive double points for their custody status, so eliminating this part of the grid will disproportionally benefit the worst criminals in our system.

On Crime, Liberals Still Don't Get It

School shooter released in illinois..

She Single-Handedly Stopped a School Shooting, But It Hasn't Been 'Happily Ever After' For Angela McQueen - The Truth About Guns

democrat judge

In Michigan, simply carrying a firearm without a concealed carry license can result in a mandatory minimum two-year prison sentence, but three teens who broke into a gun store in Saginaw could avoid prison time altogether despite pleading guilty to fifteen felony charges.

Remy M. Delgado, Preston W. O’Leary, and Travontis D. Miller are all adults now, but they were 17-years old when they broke into the Showtime Guns & Ammo store on August 2nd, 2019 and stole approximately 50 firearms. Most of those haven’t been recovered, though police have traced one of those guns to the murder of an 87-year old woman last December. Despite the laundry list of felony offenses and the violent crime associated with their theft, however, Judge Andre R. Borrello told the teens back in June that he would sentence all three of them under the Holmes Youthful Trainee Act, which allows a judge to divert defendants to probation. If they successfully complete their probationary term, their record is wiped clean.

On Thursday, the three men appeared before Borello for sentencing, but the public isn’t allowed to know what sentences were actually handed down.

---

Judge Borello, who once chaired the Saginaw County Democratic Committee before he was appointed to the bench by then-Gov. Jennifer Granholm,

Teens Get Slap On Wrist For Gun Store Burglary, Theft

Random stories doesn’t trump the facts. Red states are highly dangerous murder cesspools and blue states you are safe in.

This...

By the way, I am not "randomly," blaming democrats....I am blaming the entire party.

Moron....the biggest cities in those Red States are under total democrat party control......I listed those cities in another Thread......you idiot.

Here.....you vote for this...

1639849666295.png

And more....

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas. These charts exclude suicides, for which data are not available on a congressional district basis, so it only breaks down the fraction of gun violence that is accidental or confrontational.
--------

A distinct pattern emerged: In Democratic regions of the country, which tend to be cities, people are more likely to be murdered with a gun than they are to shoot themselves to death.

In regions of the country won by Republicans, which tend to be rural areas and small towns, the opposite is true — people are more likely to shoot themselves to death than they are to be murdered with a gun.
----
In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...prising-way-gun-violence-is-dividing-america/

Forum List

Back