Democrats Could Have Had McCarthy

but now it looks like they will have Jim Jordan instead. Looking back on it, would it have been better for Democrats to help with the vote for McCarthy? By letting Republicans hang out to dry in choosing a new speaker they are probably going to be worse off than if they had just helped McCarthy. I have to agree with David Gregory on this. By Democrats refusing to be bipartisan and actually looking out for their own interests, they now have to deal with Trump/Jordan, which is even worse for them than if they would have just helped McCarthy. Let the impeachments begin!

i don't give a fig how the repunks handle this. And as for the dems not helping McCarthy that was Nancy's idea. So if Jordan is in there. hopefully, it will really cause a democrat hissy fit and nancy will split her skivvies. The democrats have burned down this country so far, now lets see what the repunks can do under Jordan. on and by the way...i fully expect the dems to vote for the establishment Scott.

i don't give a fig how the repunks handle this. And as for the dems not helping McCarthy that was Nancy's idea. So if Jordan is in there. hopefully, it will really cause a democrat hissy fit and nancy will split her skivvies. The democrats have burned down this country so far, now lets see what the repunks can do under Jordan. on and by the way...i fully expect the dems to vote for the establishment Scott.
The all powerful Nancy. The R's don't have a clue when it comes down to holding a gavel.

Democrats Could Have Had McCarthy​

Well, see, democrats ARE democrats today because they have crap up there for gray matter now. Might not always have been that way but it sure is now.
  • Democrats voted out the most Dem-friendy speaker in the GOP they are ever going to find.
  • Democrats voted for wars all over the planet instead of world peace.
  • Democrats voted for the 11 million undocumented illegals now flooding their cities. Even built sanctuary cities for them.
  • Democrats voted for roving mobs of organized criminals now looting the stores and streets at will instead of low crime.
  • Democrats voted for empty cities with boarded up storefronts and homeless lining the streets.
  • Democrats elected paying up to $7.00/gallon for gas instead of $2.87.
  • Democrats spearheaded a transportation revolution that depends on electricity we don't have, no where to plug in to get it, and at twice the price.
  • Democrats celebrated the busting of lying fake news by making superstars of their vanquished then produced even worse lying fake news for themselves.
  • Democrats went from hating the Man to actually BEING the man.
  • Democrats went from creating NOW, to changing it to NOTW.
  • Democrats went from free speech and new ideas to torching the homes of those who actually think and speak for themselves.
  • Democrats preached diversity and inclusiveness by criminalizing and vilifying those who actually dare to be different.
  • Democrats have managed to wreck everything from child innocence and education to Bud Lite and Disney Corp.
  • Democrats first celebrate good union jobs then applaud putting people and companies out of business.
  • Democrats railed against covid deaths for a year and then put someone else in office who has had far more on his watch.
  • Democrats reviled a lack of personal integrity by one CIC so replaced it with drugs, perversion and nudity in the White House.
  • Democrats shut down jobs, schools & the economy, and now complain the shelves are bare, kids are stupid and they have to pay a HS kid $20/hour just to flip their burger.
  • Democrats threatened and condemned millions for avoiding a do-nothing vaccine which now suddenly kills the young left and right.
  • Democrats said they hated Russian Imperialism so instead they sent 120 billion to finance Ukraine Imperialism.
  • Democrats went from ignoring ISIS as it ravaged the Middle East to now cheering on more war in the Middle East.
  • Democrats voted to spend the Dollar into teetering on losing its global standard.
  • Democrats have spent BILLIONS wrecking the rule of law so bad trying to destroy a man just for succeeding that they are about to put him right back into office.
  • Now Democrats are going to cheer a bunch of savages killing, raping and beheading innocents who for 50 years have tried to live peacefully with them.
Democrat's heads are so full of goat droppings now, not only can't they even see what complete failures they've been much less correct any of their faults, methods or directions, but they even CELEBRATE their losses as victories and think they are farther ahead and have "fixed" and "saved" the country.

Last edited:
but now it looks like they will have Jim Jordan instead. Looking back on it, would it have been better for Democrats to help with the vote for McCarthy? By letting Republicans hang out to dry in choosing a new speaker they are probably going to be worse off than if they had just helped McCarthy. I have to agree with David Gregory on this. By Democrats refusing to be bipartisan and actually looking out for their own interests, they now have to deal with Trump/Jordan, which is even worse for them than if they would have just helped McCarthy. Let the impeachments begin!

Thanks, but I’m sure they’d prefer to take advice from someone who has a clue.

Forum List

Back