Democrats control fake news media and the spread of bad education, can it defeat America?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
“A diffusion of knowledge is the only guardian of true liberty.”

James Madison to George Thompson, 1825

Democrats have continued to control knowledge, they have refused on a wide scale to allow people to speak.

They are now shutting down people who accuse presidential nominee of sexual assault.
They spend all day trying to take down the greatest president in the history of the United States of America..

The question is if they succeed in 2020 to shut down knowledge what do we do to combat them? Here is my solutioHere is my solution

1. HOME SCHOOL YOUR KIDS! For the love of God keep Democrats away from your children!

2. Hope and pray in 20 years that homeschooling your children reflects in the electorate.

3. The media has become a weapon to destroy America from the inside.. not sure what we can do. I do like to listen to all views. Maybe expand more moderate news sources like fox and Breitbart?

Last edited:
Just don't forget your daily glass of Clorox. Hard to see how Democrats can prevent your doing that.

Democrats have continued to control knowledge, we have refused on a white scale to allow people to speak.

They are now shutting down people who accuse presidential nominee of sexual assault.
They spend all day trying to take down the greatest president in the history of the United States of America..

The question is if they succeed in 2020 to shut down knowledge what do we do to combat them? Here is my solutioHere is my solution

1. HOME SCHOOL YOUR KIDS! For the love of God keep Democrats away from your children!

2. Hope and pray in 20 years that homeschooling your children reflects in the electorate.

3. The media has become a weapon to destroy America from the inside.. not sure what we can do. I do like to listen to all views. Maybe expand more moderate news sources like fox and Breitbart?

LOL. Did you mean to type "Wide" scale? Or did you really mean "White" scale?
If so, kudos on the Freudian slip.

Hate to break it to you guys: and some of you have seen me say this to a couple others............... wait for it ...................................

you might not want to admit it..................wait for it....................................wait for it..................................

but a lot of you die hard daily reader posters ppl bahaahhah................... wait for it ...........................................

you have turned into ............wait for it......................wait for it................................................................................

The articles have been the same thing i'd post bahahahha wait for it............... so like it or not your all info warriors bahhaahhha

Good post thanks.

and think of how many of you think u hate infowars too just kinda weird. :twirl: :twirl: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

• Banned
Just don't forget your daily glass of Clorox. Hard to see how Democrats can prevent your doing that.
What if Clorox scientist developed a cure for the disease will you not take the disinfectant? Lol

Last edited:
can it since the msm freaks haven't any idea.... this took place-- and in fact takes place daily and has for 3 1/2 yrs almost.

1587915161927.png

• Banned
Just watched Chris Wallace not once did he bring up the sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden I’m currently watching Chuck Todd who has yet to bring up sexual assault allegations against Joe Biden.. the media is destroying America

Democrats have continued to control knowledge, we have refused on a white scale to allow people to speak.

1. HOME SCwhitesHOOL YOUR KIDS! For the love of God keep Democrats away from your children!

Whites are the new Jews and this is 1939 Germany.

• Banned

1. HOME SCwhitesHOOL YOUR KIDS! For the love of God keep Democrats away from your children!

Whites are the new Jews and this is 1939 Germany.
I would say democrats are like Stalin

Forum List

Back