Care for the Truth? (Injecting Lysol into your lungs)

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
President Donald Trump - "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

President Trump suggested that "medical doctors" investigate the possibility of internal introduction of disinfectants. When we commonly think of "disinfectants" we instantly think, "LYSOL," because of decades of advertising propaganda. But ANYTHING THAT FIGHTS INFECTIONS is a "disinfectant." Penicillin is a DISINFECTANT that is commonly injected into the body. Trump was not suggesting that INDIVIDUALS INJECT THEMSELVES WITH LYSOL (which is preposterous), but that the MEDICAL COMMUNITY EXPLORE WAYS TO INTRODUCE DISINFECTANTS INSIDE THE BODY. Which is perfectly rational and reasonable.

Deal with it.

Laughable.

There you go again, speaking for the President!

"This is what he meant to say."

Deal with it, we have an idiot POTUS.
Just promise when you get any medical condition where the cure involves a photon gun...REFUSE THE CARE.

Laughable.

Just promise when you get any medical condition where the cure involves a photon gun...REFUSE THE CARE.

AND the Spin continues. Photon Gun.....lol. Yeah, that's what trump 'meant' to say.

Laughable.

AND the Spin continues. Photon Gun.....lol. Yeah, that's what trump 'meant' to say.
You are an idiot...God bless idiots so normal people can see what to ignore.

This whole thing illustrates how liberals are either stupid or totally dishonest. It takes a special type of ignorance to interpret Trump's words the way only liberals did.

President Donald Trump - "So I asked Bill a question some of you are thinking of if you're into that world, which I find to be pretty interesting. So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether its ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said, that hasn't been checked but you're gonna test it. And then I said, supposing it brought the light inside the body, which you can either do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're gonna test that too, sounds interesting. And I then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute, and is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it'd be interesting to check that. So you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me, so we'll see. But the whole concept of the light, the way it goes in one minute, that's pretty powerful."

President Trump suggested that "medical doctors" investigate the possibility of internal introduction of disinfectants. When we commonly think of "disinfectants" we instantly think, "LYSOL," because of decades of advertising propaganda. But ANYTHING THAT FIGHTS INFECTIONS is a "disinfectant." Penicillin is a DISINFECTANT that is commonly injected into the body. Trump was not suggesting that INDIVIDUALS INJECT THEMSELVES WITH LYSOL (which is preposterous), but that the MEDICAL COMMUNITY EXPLORE WAYS TO INTRODUCE DISINFECTANTS INSIDE THE BODY. Which is perfectly rational and reasonable.

Deal with it.
Trump claims he was just being sarcastic

Are you calling him a liar?

This just keeps getting better and better. :auiqs.jpg:
The President of the United States gets up in front of the nation and asks if disinfectant can be injected into the body, or maybe the UV light can be brought into the body "in some other way".
You Trump supporters are the gift that keeps on giving. Honestly, it would be easier if you would just say, "Yeah he said it, but he's my guy". That would give the rest of us no place to go.
But you keep defending his idiocy.

This whole thing illustrates how liberals are either stupid or totally dishonest. It takes a special type of ignorance to interpret Trump's words the way only liberals did.

How did you interpret them?
Why were his own medical experts shocked and quickly disavow what he said?

Deal with it.
I just huff it like they do with cans of spray paint. If Trump said it, it must be true.

lysol launcher.png

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This just keeps getting better and better.
The President of the United States gets up in front of the nation and asks if disinfectant can be injected into the body, or maybe the UV light can be brought into the body "in some other way".
You Trump supporters are the gift that keeps on giving. Honestly, it would be easier if you would just say, "Yeah he said it, but he's my guy". That would give the rest of us no place to go.
You admit yourself Trump was asking a question...he was not advocating for any sort of radical cure
(could we do this? could we do that...what will work?).

The question may have been naive but the bullshit coming out of the left
(Trump tells people to drink Clorox) is absolutely repugnant and 100% a malicious lie.

I guess you're good with that however, speaking of defending the indefensible.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
This just keeps getting better and better.
You admit yourself Trump was asking a question...he was not advocating for any sort of radical cure
(could we do this? could we do that...what will work?).

The question may have been naive but the bullshit coming out of the left
(Trump tells people to drink Clorox) is absolutely repugnant and 100% a malicious lie.

I guess you're good with that however, speaking of defending the indefensible.

He was grasping for anything popping into his head. He was attempting to use his pep rally method of speak. And in doing so, implied that these were possible courses of treatment or cures.
I don't care what you think he meant. I watched the entire thing live. And that's what he said.

Laughable.

You are an idiot...God bless idiots so normal people can see what to ignore.

Did I miss the part about trump saying "photon" ?
trump said 'disinfectant' it is RWI's running with the accusations that "Dims are saying trump said Lysol"
No, that would be you.

"No, I take no responsibility at ALL." djt. Did trump say this?

is there a way you can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning.
THis was a question he presented to Birks, Fouci, and other Drs in the room. The media twisted what he said. Anyone with a lick of commonsense saw this as looking for answers. But I digress, were talking liberals here that have a collective IQ of -30.

Deal with it.
Disinfectants work by destroying living cells (bacteria). That's OK on skin which is covered with dead cells. Inside the body they attack living tissues and do way more damage than good. Just get a little of any kind of disinfectant in your eye.

Antibiotics work by interfering with the biological process of bacteria and have no effect on viruses. Other than being small bacteria and viruses have little in common. Generally, what works on one has little effect on the other.

He was grasping for anything popping into his head. He was attempting to use his pep rally method of speak. And in doing so, implied that these were possible courses of treatment or cures.
I don't care what you think he meant. I watched the entire thing live. And that's what he said.
And I just read the verbatim transcript of his words on the matter.
He asked doctors if such and such would work. Could we do this? Could we do that?

Your biased inferences do not constitute facts.

I don't care what you think he said. Nowhere in the transcript did Trump say, Hey, let's just drink
household cleaners...that should do the trick!

Forum List

Back