Democrats long and ugly history of gynophobia appears to have no end in sight in the near future. While they (begrudgingly) approved Rex Tiller as Secretary of State, Democrats refuse to approve Betsy DeVos simply because she is a woman. They can't stand to see a woman in power - especially if she's not a "useful idiot" for the cause.

And sadly, you won't hear a single feminist stand up for this woman. Just like they didn't stand up when Barack Obama paid women significantly less in his White House.

Democrats Need to Flip One More Republican to Block Betsy DeVos

no imbecile, no one is afraid of women..,,,,,

smart people (you can take yourself out of that equation) don't want an unqualified hack running the department of ed.

nutter
See what I mean? Here is a progressive woman who won't even stand up for a fellow female. Just like I said.

Betsy DeVos is more than qualified. Hell, Barack Obama was a community organizer and you voted for him for president. He was the most "unqualified hack" we had seen in politics.

This is nothing more than the Dumbocrats long and horrific history of gynophobia rearing its ugly head once again. You know it. I know it. Betsy DeVos knows it.
Betsy DeVos is the Sam Brownback of education.
the last eight years = incompetency

Maybe they have a valid point.
Eesh! They (and I quote) "have a valid point" to hate and fear women?!? :uhh:

You're premise is flawed. It's nothing to do with her as a woman.
That amazes me. When conservatives oppose Barack Obama - it's because he's black. When conservatives oppose Hitlery Clinton - it's because she's a woman. When conservatives oppose men using women's bathrooms - it's because we are "homophobic".

But when a progressive opposes a woman - it's not because she's a woman. Nope. Not at all. :eusa_whistle:

You need some actual evidence her being a woman has anything to do with it and given the Republicans also luke warm to her methinks gender ain't the issue....
Funny....you didn't hold that same standard when you progressives pals were screaming "RACIST"!!! every time someone cited facts showing Barack Obama's ineptitude.

The "evidence" is that they are blocking her for no reason. You're progressive pals all declared that Rex Tillerson was "unqualified" as well - but they had no problems confirming him. Can you explain? I can't.

I've held the same standard and I speak for myself only.

Sometimes it's racism, sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's sexism. Sometimes it's not.

I've held the same standard and I speak for myself only.
Now that part is true. See below...
Sometimes it's racism (when it is conservatives), sometimes it's not (when it is progressives). Sometimes it's sexism (when it is conservatives). Sometimes it's not (when it is progressives).
I have clarified for your comments in red above for you...

Democrats long and ugly history of gynophobia appears to have no end in sight in the near future. While they (begrudgingly) approved Rex Tiller as Secretary of State, Democrats refuse to approve Betsy DeVos simply because she is a woman. They can't stand to see a woman in power - especially if she's not a "useful idiot" for the cause.

And sadly, you won't hear a single feminist stand up for this woman. Just like they didn't stand up when Barack Obama paid women significantly less in his White House.

Ah...the Gender card. Well, in the Alt-Fact "reality" of the RW.....it fits right in.

Republicans have been promising Americans choice in schools as long as I remember, and Trump is giving them the chance to deliver. If they turn down DeVos, they will be burning bridges with us, and they will reap the whirlwind.
Totally support school choice. Absolutely! Public schools should have the complete freedom to choose what students they will take and keep.

Republicans have been promising Americans choice in schools as long as I remember, and Trump is giving them the chance to deliver. If they turn down DeVos, they will be burning bridges with us, and they will reap the whirlwind.
Incidentally - what does it say about progressives that they so adamantly oppose choice? Yet another example of their extreme fascism.
I totally support Choice.

Totally support school choice. Absolutely! Public schools should have the complete freedom to choose what students they will take and keep.
Terms of fascism/communism/marxism/etc. Epitomizes the totalitarian ideology of the left.

Terms of fascism/communism/marxism/etc. Epitomizes the totalitarian ideology of the left.
So....you really are not for School Choice. You lied.

I totally support Choice.
Uh...no you don't. You just said in post #28 that you support public schools taking children and keeping them. Pretty horrific view - it places the wants and needs of your ideology above the child. God I pray someone like you doesn't have children. Anyone who views children as objects for the benefit of the state and the fascist left-wing ideology has no business having any.

So....you really are not for School Choice. You lied.
Sweetie...."school choice" does not mean the school's choice to abduct children and hold them. It means the right of the parents to choose the right school for their children.

The fact that you need that explained to you is frightening. The fact that you abhor choice for people is chilling, Mussolini.

Compared to Sarah Palin, she fared much better.

Forum List

Back