Democrats continue their obstructionism

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Repulsive....notice that the two people on this list with the least confirmations are both Republicans. And yet progressive will spread their propaganda and declare that Republicans blocked Obama...

IMG_3136.PNG

Trump Nominees Face ‘Unprecedented’ Democrat Delays

you call that obstructionism, the republican terrorist party shutdown the entire fucking government remember?

you call that obstructionism, the republican terrorist party shutdown the entire fucking government remember?
Uh...why have a "debt ceiling" if we don't actually enforce it?!? The Republicans should have really "shut down government" instead of that silly symbolic dog and pony show.

Commiecrats will find it's a new day today. I anticipate death throes as they abandon all pretext of democracy and openly embrace their communism.

You need to set aside your partisanship. You give too much credit to the Republican party. It was a concerted effort by the Establishment (Democrat and Republican jointly) who shut down the government. It always is.

That's before you consider the fact most of the meat puppet faggot's picks where pseudo intellectual lunatics.

Democrooks don't seem to be willing or able to learn. Let them keep rioting and acting like idiots, in 2018 when the senate has 60+ republicrats and the democrooks lost even more state and local elections the DNC might dissolve and merger with the CPUSA.

It's where they belong anyway.

Out of 960 positions that require Senate confirmation, the Trump administration has so far come up with 28 candidates. If they want to hamstring themselves, I won't complain.

Out of 960 positions that require Senate confirmation, the Trump administration has so far come up with 28 candidates. If they want to hamstring themselves, I won't complain.

Trump may believe 930 of them are useless positions and he'll save money not filling them.

How big do you think the cabinet is? And they would be even further along if there were more candidates? Are you playing retarded?

You need to set aside your partisanship. You give too much credit to the Republican party. It was a concerted effort by the Establishment (Democrat and Republican jointly) who shut down the government. It always is.
Was it the Illuminati?
I have no idea. It is like a phantom I guess, I could never lay hands on it. You tell me... what is it?

You're talking to someone who has to take his shoes off to tell you their size, and you might still have to show him where the tag is.

This is going to be a loooooong thread, because the butt-hurt snowflakes in DC are going to do this for the next 4 - 8 YEARS.

How big do you think the cabinet is? And they would be even further along if there were more candidates? Are you playing retarded?

I am observing that the Trump administration is way behind pretty much every other administration in coming up with names that require Senate confirmation.

I am observing that the Trump administration is way behind pretty much every other administration in coming up with names that require Senate confirmation.

Who cares if he names all 932 more plus some extras tomorrow.

Will the democrooks allow more than 2 a week?

Was it the Illuminati?
I have no idea. It is like a phantom I guess, I could never lay hands on it. You tell me... what is it?
was it the jews?
Was what the jews? I don't understand your question.
the phantoms responsible .... who are they?
600full-belphegor-poster.jpg
There it is caught on camera.
Is that Mitch McConnell?

Forum List

Back