The Clintons are hatching a plan for their comeback

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Their hopes need to be destroyed by prosecuting and hopefully convicting H.Clinton. Her alleged law breaking on multiple levels i.e. emails, accepting money from foreign entities in quid pro quo situations..etc.

"The Clintons are already plotting their comeback, a new report details. Hillary Clinton is looking for a path to return to the political fray, as both she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, examine how the former secretary of state suffered the most surprising, epic political defeat in recent memory, Politico reports."

Their hopes need to be destroyed by prosecuting and hopefully convicting H.Clinton. Her alleged law breaking on multiple levels i.e. emails, accepting money from foreign entities in quid pro quo situations..etc.

"The Clintons are already plotting their comeback, a new report details. Hillary Clinton is looking for a path to return to the political fray, as both she and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, examine how the former secretary of state suffered the most surprising, epic political defeat in recent memory, Politico reports."
Plotting a comeback?

So, after all these years, Bill finally inhaled.

Awesome! can't wait to see this sequel; HRC III "The third ass whipping is gonna be worse than the first two ass whippings".

Clintons, Soros, Obama and his administration should be judged by International Military Tribunal for their numerous war crimes. And Media should start delivering the truth about their war crimes all over the world.

upload_2017-1-23_9-7-56.png

Oh crap this is as bad as watching Jane Fonda and Michael Moore keep trying to take center stage. It's getting embarrassing.

Ok. Remember the old James Brown routine where the band keeps trying to lead him off stage?

Thats what these old democrats are like. HUH. I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good. spin. one back player tries to take you off.

Never felt this so good HUH.............spin............... try to make it back to the microphone...............................................SO GOOD............................SO GOOD..............I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel good.

Good grief they won't go away.

The first step whould have to be a Chelsea run for Congress. Probably San Fransisco or something.

Clintons, Soros, Obama and his administration should be judged by International Military Tribunal for their numerous war crimes. And Media should start delivering the truth about their war crimes all over the world.

View attachment 108191

Oh I do beleive that Obama/Harper/Cameron/Hollande/Merkel and others should be charged with war crimes.

I've been back alleying Le Hague. I think a case can be made and brought to the ICC and prosecuted.

The first step whould have to be a Chelsea run for Congress. Probably San Fransisco or something.

You mean Chelsea/Bradly Manning? He needs to be chosen as a Dems presidential candidate for 2020: "a woman", a trans-gender, probably a gay as well. Looks like a perfect candidate if you are a [crazy] liberal. If he converts to Islam during the next 4 years, I don't doubt all the liberals will vote for him unanimously . :lol:

If there is one soul out of this whole sordid mess called the Clinton family I felt for it's Chelsea. Well actually I cared about Socks more but when I found out Hillary dumped the cat with Betty I didn't worry about Socks anymore.

Good God Hillary even whacked the dog. Pity he was a lovely lab. But Socks at least made it.

Oh crap this is as bad as watching Jane Fonda and Michael Moore keep trying to take center stage. It's getting embarrassing.
Embarrassing for whom? Apparently you fail to appreciate the incredible mirth that having the Queen of Corruption run again in 2020 would bestow upon current and future generations. ;)

"There is one thing that has disappeared, not just from the U.S. but from the entire world, is the idea of ever being embarrassed by anything." -- Fran Lebowitz

/---- they can both run for the Senate. It's really a no show job.

Why would Hillary be hatching a plan for her political comeback? She was Inaugurated on Friday, she's Madam President already....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Why would Hillary be hatching a plan for her political comeback? She was Inaugurated on Friday, she's Madam President already....oh wait, hold on, I forgot :eusa_doh:

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Hey, where can I get a copy of that Newsweek "Sorry Hillary we were just fuckin' with your head" issue? I want one.

nC9ys0Yl.jpg

Hey, where can I get a copy of that Newsweek "Sorry Hillary we were just fuckin' with your head" issue? I want one.

A lot where for sale on eBay.

Forum List

Back