Democrats Claim That The Fact Trump Wanted To Fire Mueller Is Obstruction

LMf'nAO!!!

Where do you dinks come up with this crap!!!????
I am STILL waiting for HOW Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation....
Read the report son, it's all in there.
If you had read the report you wouldn't say that.
Read it end to end brah. It's not just in there, it's all over it.
lol In other words you have no idea what is in the report.
Lol, nice try but yer gonna hafta do yer own homework.

I am STILL waiting for HOW Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation....
I did read the relevant parts of the report and that's how I know you're full of shit.

Wanting to do something and not are two different set of circumstances, apples and oranges. Regardless if he legally could, or could not, is immaterial for he did not. Now take this and stuff it in your bong and smoke it. Amazing how some people just can not wrap their heads around being proven wrong and refuse to admit they helped fabricate a false narrative. As for Neutered and Shifty along with their morning joe media buds who pontificated this and that even going so far as to claiming to have seen the evidence proving collusion one can only imagine what they are smoking. Such pathological liars. Sad real sad.

I did read the relevant parts of the report and that's how I know you're full of shit.
The "relevant parts" being Barr's little made up "summary"?

Trump fired Comey because he thought that would stop the investigation into his campaign, it didn't...The fact that it didn't stop it doesn't excuse him from his intent with firing Comey...

Telling McGahn to tell Rosenstein to fire Mueller and them ignoring him like a spoiled brat doesn't excuse his intent of wanting to fire Mueller to end the investigation. Then to try to pressure McGahn to lie about it after the fact is also obstruction -- the fact that McGahn once again ignored him like a spoiled brat is no excuse.

Ordering his aides not to disclose the emails setting up the June 9 meeting with Russians about seeking dirt on Hillary -- just because you feel its perfectly OK to petition countries like Russia, North Korea, Saudi Arabia (not Iran, that would be treason) for help against your political opponents isn't a crime -- trying to repeatedly lie about it and block investigation into it is still obstruction.

It seems like you trump sycophants main claim is that since Trump's almost Wild E. Coyote like incompetence at getting his subordinates to break the law on his behalf is something to tout as his innocence

The relevant parts of the report, itself, which you obviously haven't read.

“Wanted” is a feeling so of course Dems would be lured to and guided by that.

BZZZZZZT!!!

I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.

Would you like to try again?

BZZZZZZT!!!

I'm sorry, but that is incorrect.

Would you like to try again?
You have NOT quoted a single part of the report nor linked to any relevant section, you are a liar and a moron.

small_d_democratic_party.jpg

This is the basis for their claims that Trump obstructed the investigation.
It doesn't matter that Trump cooperated more than any other president ever has, much more than Obama ever did. It doesn't matter that Trump did absolutely nothing to impede the investigation.

They think that just talking about doing stuff and wanting to do something, but never actually doing it, is obstruction.

This is totally pathetic on their part.

They didn't get their pound of flesh because, for one reason or another, they were unable to get Trump to fire Mueller.....which is what I have been saying all along since the investigation began. I could clearly see that the primary purpose for the investigation was to create crimes, not investigate criminal acts.

The Mueller Investigations was designed to do several things:

• Cause Trump to panic and commit obstruction
  • Find unrelated crimes
  • Destroy evidence of crimes Hillary and Obama committed
  • Destroy the legitimacy of the Trump presidency
Obama and Hillary were busy setting Trump up from the day he won the nomination....and members of the Obama Administration were tasked with carrying out this criminal conspiracy. The House is busy trying to pick up the pieces of this utterly failed attempt to overthrow the government. When they should be getting ready to do their jobs last Christmas, they're instead gathered in Puerto Rico to plan their dirty deeds.
Democrats haven't been doing their jobs because they have been too busy conspiring to overthrow the Trump Administration. They have refused to work with him because they've been planning his destruction from the moment he won on election day 2016. This is why they never attend any meetings or show up to events that they are supposed to be involved in.

In summary.......Trump talked about doing something to stop the Democrat's witch hunt and never carried it out. So Democrats want to charge him with obstruction over something he would like to have done but never did because he was either advised not to or decided not to fall for their tricks. That is the entire basis for their false charges of obstruction.
I could get the death penalty for all the things I've wanted to do.
There was so many things that Obama and Hillary actually did that they chose not to bring charges for....and the Dummycraps think they can charge Trump with thinking and talking about stuff.

The Democrat leadership lied to their base, who now just wants blood. It is a coalition of every evil known to mankind, and instead of taking their lumps they're going to drain America's finances before they are done, and then they're going to move to Puerto Rico half a year and wherever else they have sewn hatred for Republican Americans as much as they hate us.

I hope the FBI gets rid of the criminal element among them that got caught up in the staging the narrative for the Democrat Cabal for who knows what kind of personal benefit. They need to be let go and have their security permits forsaken as they forsook the American people by acting to frame President Trump for a crime he never even came close to committing.

I hope they go after the Democrat mob that participated and/or rubberstamped the behaviors and the mouthpieces that knew they were lying but simply complied with marching orders set up by Obama-Biden-Hillary's well-trained, well-oiled lying, obstructing, and disabling cabal.

The Democrats are promising young people they will not have to work to have an income. It's like being in an insane asylum to listen to the candidates make promises that are not practical. It's hopey - changey, dopey - derangey.

small_d_democratic_party.jpg

This is the basis for their claims that Trump obstructed the investigation.
It doesn't matter that Trump cooperated more than any other president ever has, much more than Obama ever did. It doesn't matter that Trump did absolutely nothing to impede the investigation.

They think that just talking about doing stuff and wanting to do something, but never actually doing it, is obstruction.

This is totally pathetic on their part.

They didn't get their pound of flesh because, for one reason or another, they were unable to get Trump to fire Mueller.....which is what I have been saying all along since the investigation began. I could clearly see that the primary purpose for the investigation was to create crimes, not investigate criminal acts.

The Mueller Investigations was designed to do several things:

• Cause Trump to panic and commit obstruction
  • Find unrelated crimes
  • Destroy evidence of crimes Hillary and Obama committed
  • Destroy the legitimacy of the Trump presidency
Obama and Hillary were busy setting Trump up from the day he won the nomination....and members of the Obama Administration were tasked with carrying out this criminal conspiracy. The House is busy trying to pick up the pieces of this utterly failed attempt to overthrow the government. When they should be getting ready to do their jobs last Christmas, they're instead gathered in Puerto Rico to plan their dirty deeds.
Democrats haven't been doing their jobs because they have been too busy conspiring to overthrow the Trump Administration. They have refused to work with him because they've been planning his destruction from the moment he won on election day 2016. This is why they never attend any meetings or show up to events that they are supposed to be involved in.

In summary.......Trump talked about doing something to stop the Democrat's witch hunt and never carried it out. So Democrats want to charge him with obstruction over something he would like to have done but never did because he was either advised not to or decided not to fall for their tricks. That is the entire basis for their false charges of obstruction.

Yeah, Stalin, er King Donald firing anyone who is investigating him seems a bit emperor like and improper. Is that what you're saying?
The only person Trump fired was Comey....on the recommendation of Rod Rosenstein.
And that is the fake justification for creating the Mueller Investigation.

So how does one act like they'r e being straight when they recommend to the president to fire someone, then immediately turn around and use it as justification for appointing a Special Council????????????
Even a moron can see that Trump was acting on the advice of the acting attorney general.
I think Rod Rosenstein has some splaining to do.
How does Rosenstein still have a job?
I have a feeling it has to do with the information he can provide President Trump, and he has put aside foolish behaviors for the duration, thanks to President Trump's good influence on people who never liked framing him. All I can do is pray for President Trump and those close to him who will clean up the mess the Democrats staged trying to damage a sitting President by any and every devious means possible. Hillary lost because she is so inured in cheating by lying, she lost sight of simply creating a plan and promoting her plan. Her attention was focused on hurting somebody else, which she has done for a long, crooked career.

Forum List

Back