Democrats Claim Blacks Have It Worse Than Everyone Else

You don't let kids run wild, destroy shit, get arrested, cause trouble, disobey the rules and act like savages and then stand there and say "those poor kids have it so bad they need some extra hugs and special attention". No, they need their asses kicked and punished when they break the rules. They are only shitty people because you let them be.

So Democrats are in power, and what have they done? Outside of releasing violent felons early back into their neighborhoods and destroying the economy?
As for the thread topic title, what makes you think so? About you OP thread post, How do you feel about it and what it implicates to you. You got a link to anything in this, that you wanted to post supporting, for some reason, your desire to put this in politics Forum?

As for the thread topic title, what makes you think so? About you OP thread post, How do you feel about it and what it implicates to you. You got a link to anything in this, that you wanted to post supporting, for some reason, your desire to put this in politics Forum?
It's been a long time coming White.
I'll just say that I had more confidence in you than any of the others.

If you make any meaningful moves, I hope you get some unbiased backing.

1 in 4 black men own guns.

Why are Democrats racist and want to take guns away from black people?

In this day and age with massive racism and cops murdering blacks in the streets by the bazillions.

BLACK GUNS MATTER

You don't let kids run wild, destroy shit, get arrested, cause trouble, disobey the rules and act like savages and then stand there and say "those poor kids have it so bad they need some extra hugs and special attention". No, they need their asses kicked and punished when they break the rules. They are only shitty people because you let them be.
Resnic-----Hope you are ready for all the (you are a racist) crap your gonna get from the left. Far-left progressives think the truth is racist, everything is racist. It is their bread and butter.

Hey, Resnic. Are you saying the mess is all Weatherman2020's fault? Only God knows what the OP's position is or why he even posted the thread, but I don't think the situation is his fault. He just doesn't express himself well as an OP in his own posts.

Resnic-----Hope you are ready for all the (you are a racist) crap your gonna get from the left. Far-left progressives think the truth is racist, everything is racist. It is their bread and butter.

I was raised in the country by my grandma that when she was a kid grew up having to make her panties and bras out of feed sacks and in the winter had a layer of frost on her blankets in the morning. I think I can handle them just fine.

Hey, Resnic. Are you saying the mess is all Weatherman2020's fault? Only God knows what the OP's position is or why he even posted the thread, but I don't think the situation is his fault. He just doesn't express himself well as an OP in his own posts.

I didn't mean "you" as as in him, I was just speaking in general about no one in particular. Just an indirect statement.

Do I get $1 for every Democrat quote whining about the plight of black people?

Hell, you freaks go ballistic if someone just says all lives matter.

1 in 4 black men own guns.

Why are Democrats racist and want to take guns away from black people?

In this day and age with massive racism and cops murdering blacks in the streets by the bazillions.

BLACK GUNS MATTER
Wow! Only 1 in 4? That is amazing! I have never been black. I have had access or owned guns most of my life. It has always been second nature. Almost everybody I know has one or more. I would have thought it was the same or more in black neighborhoods. You got something saying they want to take them away from black people or are you just lumping together and say Democrat want to take them from everybody, even though the legislation just passed (which I, long term weapons owner, sportsman, permit holder and carrier do support) was a historic bipartisan crafted bill supported by people of both parties, and certainly not like the gun confiscation put into effect by Son-Of-A-Bush, supply Federalized troops to back up the local and state police actually doing the confiscation.

20 million black kids with no father at home….

Wow! Only 1 in 4? That is amazing! I have never been black. I have had access or owned guns most of my life. It has always been second nature. Almost everybody I know has one or more. I would have thought it was the same or more in black neighborhoods. You got something saying they want to take them away from black people or are you just lumping together and say Democrat want to take them from everybody, even though the legislation just passed (which I, long term weapons owner, sportsman, permit holder and carrier do support) was a historic bipartisan crafted bill supported by people of both parties, and certainly not like the gun confiscation put into effect by Son-Of-A-Bush, supply Federalized troops to back up the local and state police actually doing the confiscation.
LA Times says it’s scary having blacks with guns.
10CCE11A-23D2-424F-B1A1-6A7AD488A46D.jpeg

Do I get $1 for every Democrat quote whining about the plight of black people?

Hell, you freaks go ballistic if someone just says all lives matter.
I've used that response on BLM people many times, pissing them off, but it was black people with BLM gear or trying to raise money and support for BLM (the false sloganeers), not people touting their Democrat bonafides.

I was raised in the country by my grandma that when she was a kid grew up having to make her panties and bras out of feed sacks and in the winter had a layer of frost on her blankets in the morning. I think I can handle them just fine.
Your grandma lived in a different America and it made her and her descendants a better people.

Taking guns away from blacks when White Supremacist Domestic Terrorism is WHAT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL SAYS IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR NATION seems racist.

You go find me one Democrat who says blacks are not oppressed.
Kind of busy, reading posts and keeping threads between the rails. If ya got, one, I'll read your link.

Forum List

Back