Joe Says We Need More Refinery Capacity and Domestic Oil

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Meanwhile in the real world:

Biden EPA Withdraws a Key Permit for an Oil Refinery on St. Croix, Citing ‘Environmental Justice’ Concerns​

Biden administration cancels Alaska oil and gas lease sale​

All democrats do is virtue signal

They claim they care about Blacks while Blacks are suffering more under Biden than Trump. Just look at how they single out Clarence Thomas even though he is just one of many conservatives on SCOTUS.

They claim they care about women while supporting the woke culture who has made using the term woman unacceptable.

And they claim to care about the environment while jet setting across the globe and driving SUV's and heating and cooling mansions across the world.

At the end of the day, they just want power, money, and a very poor and uneducated and disenfranchised populace that will never oppose them

When was the last US refinery built? 1974 or something like that?

Close: It was 1976.

Will Any New Refineries Be Built in the United States?

They need to open up all the ones that were closed down in the 70's and get them back into shape and working again here in the Southern states.
Whoever gets into the White House next, we need to badger them to get this done. I'm pissed Trump didn't do it on his first round.

When was the last US refinery built? 1974 or something like that? Close: It was 1976.

You gotta understand that we have assholes running things. Would you believe that as California goes through a drought and water shortage that environmentalists are forcing them to dump half the water they have back out into the ocean because of a 30 year old EPA law still trying to save little Delta Smelts despite the practice having down jack in 30 years?

If we had any brains at all, we would be building nuclear generating stations, desalination plants and oil refineries!

Biden and Dems LIE through their teeth, repeatedly. Meanwhile their attack on fossil fuels continues without pause. Dems have always been liars but come on, the lies are off the charts these days.

Biden is against oil refineries, he believes in windmills and solar panels so we can save the earth or something like that.

His current, apparent, change of tune is just because the people are fired up by the shortage of gasoline and the increase in price, and his handlers are concerned about the midterm elections.

When was the last US refinery built? 1974 or something like that?

Close: It was 1976.

Will Any New Refineries Be Built in the United States?
1656445117477.png

1656445184471.png

USA Petrochem refinery in my hometown. Rotting since 1986.
Was a urea plant then converted to make gasoline and diesel out of heavy sludge

You gotta understand that we have assholes running things. Would you believe that as California goes through a drought and water shortage that environmentalists are forcing them to dump half the water they have back out into the ocean because of a 30 year old EPA law still trying to save little Delta Smelts despite the practice having down jack in 30 years?

If we had any brains at all, we would be building nuclear generating stations, desalination plants and oil refineries!

Hell, people from the old west days had dousing rods to find water sources!!!
And these fuktards nowadays, with all their fancy technology, can't even find their own asshole with GPS!!!

And apparently, that works!!! I've seen it demonstrated!

Back in 1962 I watched my Great-Grandmother use a dowsing stick to determine there my Grandpa was going to put in another well. She walked around for a bit and I'll be damned if the thing didn't point straight down.

The he hired some colored folks in town to come out with some shovels to dig the well. When they were done he got some 32" diameter concrete casings to line it with. I would imagine that well's still there to this very day.

Meanwhile in the real world:

Biden EPA Withdraws a Key Permit for an Oil Refinery on St. Croix, Citing ‘Environmental Justice’ Concerns​

Biden administration cancels Alaska oil and gas lease sale​

The sale was cancelled due to lack of interest.

You have no problem with the fact that the refinery was threatening the health of the people who live here. You are a racist pig.

Biden and Dems LIE through their teeth, repeatedly. Meanwhile their attack on fossil fuels continues without pause. Dems have always been liars but come on, the lies are off the charts these days.

You are the fucking liars. Your lies keep getting bigger and bigger.

View attachment 663410

View attachment 663413

USA Petrochem refinery in my hometown. Rotting since 1986.
Was a urea plant then converted to make gasoline and diesel out of heavy sludge
Supposedly the politicians at the time pushed a law that we cannot build new refineries' but can modernize ones that are already in service. The oil companies at the time were saying newer ones are better because even with overhauling the older ones they are not as efficient.

The sale was cancelled due to lack of interest.

You have no problem with the fact that the refinery was threatening the health of the people who live here. You are a racist pig.

Link to the sale being cancelled due to lack of interest.

Link that shows the refinery was threatening the health of the people who live here.

Link to something that shows Weatherman2020 is a racist pig.

Or else you're a liar who just spewed that out your ass.

Biden is against oil refineries, he believes in windmills and solar panels so we can save the earth or something like that.

His current, apparent, change of tune is just because the people are fired up by the shortage of gasoline and the increase in price, and his handlers are concerned about the midterm elections.

As it costs MORE to produce electric vehicles and uses 6-8 barrels of crude oil or 85-100 pounds of coal to create enough electricity to fill up an EV.

And it costs more to build those F-ing windmills that don't work half the time, and break down constantly than it does to open up an oil field.

As it costs MORE to produce electric vehicles and uses 6-8 barrels of crude oil or 85-100 pounds of coal to create enough electricity to fill up an EV.

And it costs more to build those F-ing windmills that don't work half the time, and break down constantly than it does to open up an oil field.
And 500,000 pounds of earth must be mined for one EV battery.

Forum List

Back