Democrats Caught Talking About Re-educating Trump Supporters And Their Kids

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
13beller.jpg

They've been caught red-handed again.

SHOCKING: Project Veritas Releases Disturbing Video Of PBS' Michael Beller Talking About 'Re-Educating' Trump Supporters' KIDS [VIDEO]

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

Yeah, you are blind from myopia.. I do believe that the Repubs are the ones in hot water especially the Trump supporters and collaborators.. But just keep on seeing "the democrats".

Taking into account the criminal acts of Democrats this week...now this threat has a more frightening tone :

This is over a month old. I think those camps should already be set up by now, don't you? :)
Was that a knock at the door you heard?...sigh..this is the stupid that Trump hath wrought.

This is over a month old. I think those camps should already be set up by now, don't you? :)
Was that a knock at the door you heard?...sigh..this is the stupid that Trump hath wrought.
So ...confinement camps are okay for the kids of people you don’t like...but not kids brought here illegally by child traffickers.

If we ever live in a nation when those in power open re-education camps for their political opponents it will be time for a revolution.

Obviously we are not at that point yet but we appear to be moving in that direction.

Stay armed and free, my friends.

Sounds to me like you are an insurrectionist and trying to overthrow the government.

But this can be directly blamed on Trump, so no worries other than being on the no fly list and monitored 24/7, but you would be monitored 24/7 regardless so what the hay!

One guy is now a plural, get a grip. I am glad he was caught all extremists need to be axed and taken out of jobs with any importance...No matter if they are left or right extremist.
You don't think that AOC and the squad wouldn't go along with that? Do you consider AOC an extremist?

Forum List

Back